Axiom Verge Nintendo Switch Giveaway

Posted by khaleesiplays (323 posts) -

We're giving away fifty (50) codes for Axiom Verge on Nintendo Switch. Fifty (50) winners will be contacted via email after the competition ends on Friday, October 6th at 5:00 PM PT. Entry is open to North America and Europe.

Enter below (the additional entries are optional to increase your chances of winning):

Axiom Verge is an action-platform-exploration game that's not only created in intricate detail in the style of classics such as Metroid, Contra, Bionic Commando, and Blaster Master, but also uses those old-school "glitches" that we know and love as a gameplay feature. You'll use them to scramble enemies, corrupt environments, and pass through walls into hidden areas in a massive alien world.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

#1 Edited by mt2751 (1 posts) -

I am looking forward to this on the Switch.

#2 Posted by Pyrosa (6686 posts) -

THE best Metroid-style game since Super Metroid and Shadow Complex, IMO.

#3 Edited by Kurorok (1 posts) -

GREAT!!! I don't want, I NEED this game :D Looking forward to win xD

#5 Edited by Litchie (23089 posts) -

I tried to enter, but after submitting my email, date of birth and country, nothing happens.

Edit: Nvm, got it.

#6 Posted by DEVILTAZ35 (6505 posts) -

@mt2751: It is cheap anyway isn't it?

#7 Posted by Ant_17 (11494 posts) -

@Litchie: Lucky.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab3d29749ec4
#8 Posted by deactivated-5ab3d29749ec4 (177 posts) -

Getting a Switch October 27th this would be a great second digital title since Mario Odyssey is digital in the bundle :(. I gotta add to that because it really grinds my gears i'm getting a bundle and they can't even give the physical version. I know most if not all bundles do this but still would be nice to have the physical copy or an option to upgrade to the physical copy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab3d29749ec4
#9 Posted by deactivated-5ab3d29749ec4 (177 posts) -

@kurorok: Get all those entries even if you have to make accounts for instagram and twitch

#10 Edited by JareBear34 (2 posts) -

Do you get any type of confirmation email letting you know that your submission worked? Or do you just hope it works?

#11 Edited by mjeshonas (29 posts) -

@jarebear34: From my experience, there is no confirmation email about your submission whatsoever. The only time they will contact you is if your submission was drawn. If you look at the top of the form however, it should have a check mark telling you that you've entered

#12 Edited by JareBear34 (2 posts) -

@mjeshonas: okay cool. Thanks for the response. You ever win anything?

#13 Posted by mjeshonas (29 posts) -

@jarebear34: Nah. I've entered in different things for a year. It's just too many people vying for the same thing. However, it never hurts to try!

#14 Posted by Jag-T1000 (930 posts) -

I wish this game had CRT mode or scanlines. Retro looking games need them. They are too blocky!

#15 Edited by rickjamesia (610 posts) -

@ratchet989: Wait... why does the bundle cost $20 more than the system and game separately anyway? The carrying-case? I love Nintendo, but I'm afraid that they just don't know how to handle pricing. At least they are very reluctantly beginning to try to have more sales/discounts, I suppose. I'm not saying this as if it is a bad choice to purchase, just that I can't really see how they charge more and like you said, seem to not be able to include a physical copy.

#16 Posted by djezhel619 (146 posts) -

@deviltaz35: I think at most should be 20 bucks

#17 Posted by tjb90 (38 posts) -

@jarebear34: I've won before, they'll put your name on this page and send you an email if you win

#19 Posted by DEVILTAZ35 (6505 posts) -

@djezhel619: A bit more than that in Australia but pretty close to that.