Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#101 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts

I forgot to say when I kept throwing knives at people Jody had me and a few others in a party, then changed to game voice, so we were there waiting for her to come back not knowing she was talking to people in game. I think I saw someone in the chat say to stop killing them so, sorry about that, but there was always one person in the posse that kept trying to shoot or knife me (DANNY!). Not sorry about deadeye marking Shaun and his entire posse with my 20 shot rifle though, that just kicked too much ass to pass up. 

I'll have to share who got the MVP tomorrow when staff can share who they played with and such. Thanks for playing. JodyR

I call bull if it's not me, and I will dedicate all future game nights to knife killing Shaun even more than I did last night, and all the others that asked me for a knife fight then tryed to pull a shotgun...sorry, you were TOO SLOW.

Not that I would pass up another evening of being an outlaw with Jody for a shirt....maybe two shirts, but not for one.

RealKilla_789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 0

#102 RealKilla_789
Member since 2007 • 3669 Posts
Wish i could of participated but I have problems connecting to games. I can't connect to any as a matter of fact. I called Rockstar Support and they said they would email me back soon. Doubt they can help me though.
Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Legolas_Katarn

Wish i could of participated but I have problems connecting to games. I can't connect to any as a matter of fact. I called Rockstar Support and they said they would email me back soon. Doubt they can help me though.RealKilla_789

I was sorry to see we couldn't keep you in. I think one of the guys trying to get the Most Wanted achievement with us disconnected once or twice after getting close to the time limit. We'll have to play some when you get it working.

RealKilla_789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 RealKilla_789

[QUOTE="RealKilla_789"]Wish i could of participated but I have problems connecting to games. I can't connect to any as a matter of fact. I called Rockstar Support and they said they would email me back soon. Doubt they can help me though.Legolas_Katarn

I was sorry to see we couldn't keep you in. I think one of the guys trying to get the Most Wanted achievement with us disconnected once or twice after getting close to the time limit. We'll have to play some when you get it working.

That sucks for that guy. A lot of people say that they had horrible connection problems when the game first game out but it's the opposite for me. In the beginning I had very little. I was even able to get that most wanted achievement.  Oh well, i'll probably have to wait until a patch (if there's one)

gopulpfiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#105 gopulpfiction
Member since 2004 • 401 Posts
Yeah, I pretty much had to pass on game night because of my connection issues. I can barely play five minutes in free roam before i get kicked out. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun though!
RealKilla_789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 RealKilla_789
There is a patch coming "within the next few days" according to a Q&A on facebook.
Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Legolas_Katarn

There is a patch coming "within the next few days" according to a Q&A on facebook.RealKilla_789

That's good. This game has worked fine for me. When Left 4 Dead 2 came out I wasn't able to play it at all for months, it would lag so it was unplayable, freeze, or kick me out of games. When I went back to try it after The Passing was released it worked fine in all modes. Even played with one of Gamespot UK Staff and another from his area and only had occasional lag. 

JodyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#108 JodyR
Member since 2005 • 16454 Posts
I have one of the MVPs but I'll have to wait to share that since I dont know who the X360 MVP is yet (editorial hasnt sent me their names yet to choose the one who gets suggested the most)
Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Legolas_Katarn

Favorite quote from the night was after I got top score in the team deathmatch, "I didn't know Legolas was Mexican."

I have one of the MVPs but I'll have to wait to share that since I dont know who the X360 MVP is yet (editorial hasnt sent me their names yet to choose the one who gets suggested the most)JodyR

You know who to choose, the guy who ran out to fight half the mexican army and fought until he was out of ammo so you could escape with your bounty achievement. That guy was awesome. ;) :D 

RealKilla_789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 RealKilla_789

Favorite quote from the night was after I got top score in the team deathmatch, "I didn't know Legolas was Mexican."

[QUOTE="JodyR"]I have one of the MVPs but I'll have to wait to share that since I dont know who the X360 MVP is yet (editorial hasnt sent me their names yet to choose the one who gets suggested the most)Legolas_Katarn

You know who to choose, the guy who ran out to fight half the mexican army and fought until he was out of ammo so you could escape with your bounty achievement. That guy was awesome. ;) :D 

lol. marketing really hard there my friend. :)

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#111 buft
Member since 2007 • 1793 Posts

@JodyR I had such a good time at the gamenight, when do we find out about the t-shirts?

RealKilla_789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 RealKilla_789

@JodyR I had such a good time at the gamenight, when do we find out about the t-shirts?

buft

She's waiting on the staff to tell her who's the 360 MVP

Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Legolas_Katarn
[QUOTE="buft"]

RealKilla_789

She's waiting on the staff to tell her who's the 360 MVP

Probably Monday then

electrolizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 electrolizard
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Finally!!!! The Wild Wild West Has Arrived! My console of choice right now is PS3 and I'm shooting first and asking questions later!
Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#115 Dan_Lero
Member since 2006 • 7487 Posts
Finally!!!! The Wild Wild West Has Arrived! My console of choice right now is PS3 and I'm shooting first and asking questions later!electrolizard
I'm afraid to say it has been already.
JodyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 JodyR
Member since 2005 • 16454 Posts

Drum roll!!!!

Legolas_Katarn MVP for X360 - numerous staff mentioned him (not sure why, j/k), and also he stuck around trying to kill people who kept ruining some of the players from receiving the "wanted" achievement.

Dan_Lero MVP for the PS3 - I didnt recieve any info on why. :)

Sadly, the t-shirts only come in XL, so.. if you dont want it, let me know who I should send it to. 

Wolf-5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#117 Wolf-5
Member since 2005 • 1730 Posts

Dan gets MVP because he is super skilled at pulling people off rooftops :P

Or because he scored the most af all of us!

Congrats you two!

RealKilla_789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 RealKilla_789
Congrats to Legolas and Dan. I know Legolas really wanted it.
Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Legolas_Katarn

Yay. 

Dan gets MVP because he is super skilled at pulling people off rooftops

Do you get the lasso at some point?

RealKilla_789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 RealKilla_789

Legolas_Katarn

no

Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Legolas_Katarn
[QUOTE="Legolas_Katarn"]

RealKilla_789

no

So how does he pull people off of rooftops?

msudude211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#122 msudude211
Member since 2006 • 44517 Posts
[size=11]Jody, is the "Part of the Flock" emblem being given out for the second game night as well? If I recall correctly, there were at least four staffers on the 360[/size].
Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Legolas_Katarn

[size=11]Jody, is the "Part of the Flock" emblem being given out for the second game night as well? If I recall correctly, there were at least four staffers on the 360[/size].msudude211

I never said that was what it was for. I said I assume the emblem is for playing with a lot of staff based on the description, not that you were guaranteed it for playing with a certain amount.

RealKilla_789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 RealKilla_789
[QUOTE="RealKilla_789"][QUOTE="Legolas_Katarn"]

Legolas_Katarn

no

good quesiton.

msudude211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#125 msudude211
Member since 2006 • 44517 Posts

[QUOTE="msudude211"][size=11]Jody, is the "Part of the Flock" emblem being given out for the second game night as well? If I recall correctly, there were at least four staffers on the 360[/size].Legolas_Katarn

I never said that was what it was for. I said I assume the emblem is for playing with a lot of staff based on the description, not that you were guaranteed it for playing with a certain amount.

[size=11]Regardless of what you said, that was the description Jody gave with the emblem when it was first handed out sometime last year.[/size]
SpaceCadetB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 SpaceCadetB
Member since 2008 • 205 Posts
congrats to the two MVP's. was a good game Dan :D
WorldOfHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#127 WorldOfHurt
Member since 2006 • 5397 Posts

Yeah, well deserved Dan. Untouchable.

Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Legolas_Katarn
[QUOTE="Legolas_Katarn"][QUOTE="RealKilla_789"][QUOTE="Legolas_Katarn"]

RealKilla_789

no

good quesiton.

Still want to know how he does that