#1 JodyR
Member since 2005 • 16454 Posts

beatthepros_blackops2_esp_111312.jpg

MISSION: BEAT THE PROS

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

US Date: Friday, November 16th
US Time:  4:00pm PT*
Platform: X360
This weeks mission is BEAT THE PROS, GameSpoters will take on MLG Pro Gamer MrsViolence, do you have what it takes to beat this fragging femme fatal? Click here  and here  for some insider info on your competition. To sign up for your chance to beat the pros, head over to this topic

Wanna watch the action? You can check out the live stream here, or join us in the chatroom on Twitch 

Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#2 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts
Never got an invite but I did manage to go from level 1-7 and win my first played match, so the night wasn't wasted.
JodyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 JodyR
Mission Recap:

Watch the replay!

- Among many questions asked during the live stream, I think the one that stood out was the one about the pschyplogical difference between playing Black Ops 2 on the PC versus consoles. Lady Insanity brought up an interesting point, that when you sit at your desk to game, it makes things much more intense unlike sitting on a couch with a controller. 

- Pros that made a guest appearance:  Mrs. Violence, Ladyinsanity, Mr.x, and FeaR Assasin

- GS Staff: JodyR and RyanM in the studio with the lovely Synthia in the Twitch chat and GameSpot comments! 

- MVPs: [/WWW]Pink Assassin, [HGO]xHGx DJ Sponge (aka Angelostuf), and Jayfig83 (aka spanishfly83)

All of the MVPs got their recognition in the community news, but only two of them filled out their GSPN profiles! So, we'll be featuring these 2 MVPs that did very well against the pro-gamers on the GSPN feature this week!  

JodyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JodyR
Never got an invite but I did manage to go from level 1-7 and win my first played match, so the night wasn't wasted. Legolas_Katarn
Mrs. Violence had some technical issues so she started asking people to send her a message in-game. 
Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#5 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts
[QUOTE="Legolas_Katarn"]Never got an invite but I did manage to go from level 1-7 and win my first played match, so the night wasn't wasted. JodyR
Mrs. Violence had some technical issues so she started asking people to send her a message in-game.

I did, it took awhile to figure that out. Had to wait to hear it on the Stream over the sound of me killing all the level 40s while I was still at level 1.
JodyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JodyR
I never received yours. Would you fill it out again?