Zelda Breath of the Wild help - Bloodmoon.

heljar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 heljar
Member since 2016 • 176 Posts

So this stupid Shrine Quest requires me to stand on a particular place during Bloodmoon. That's not very easy. I spent ages sitting by the fire and asking a person at the Dueling Peaks stable about tonights moon. After finally telling me that he senses something will happen tonight I figured it was the Bloodmoon and went to work getting there in time. Unfortunately I hadn't discovered any Fast Travel spots nearby and messed up bad and didn't get there in time. Now I've found a shrine by a nearby mountain and can easily get there in time. But I cannot seem to get a Bloodmoon. I sit by the fire and ask that guy every day and he tells be all sort of standard responses: Tonight is crescent moon, new moon, full moon etc. I've gotten each of the others responses probably 3-4 times each but no mention of Bloodmoon ever again. Any particular way to activate Bloodmoon? This must be the most annoying quest in this game so far.

Jut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Jut
Member since 2015 • 250 Posts

I THINK the blood moon comes every 8 days.

heljar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 heljar
Member since 2016 • 176 Posts

@jut: No it does not. I played almost an hour last night waiting for the Bloodmoon. I must have spend probably 20-30 in-game days and not gotten Bloodmoon.