Your wallet will hurt during October fellow gamers

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by jesse-pink (25 posts) -

no one, i am waiting for shadow of the mordor :D

accessoires galaxy s5accessoires galaxy s5

#52 Posted by Metamania (12031 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@HipHopBeats said:

@The_Last_Ride: Black Flag was alright. Definitely better than AC 3's crap. But like with recent Ubisoft games (Watch Dogs included) Black Flag has tons of things to do but they all get boring and eventually unrewarding.

I just wish Ubisoft would stop with the stupid 'Simon Says' text pop ups, timed segments, and leave the map unopened for you to discover instead of laying everything out for you soon as you play the game. It's like Ubisoft tries to hard to appeal to everyone instead of perfecting things that made AC 2 stand out when it launched.

I don't really mind them tbh. AC III had issues because of the new engine. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either. The end was crap though. I still think AC IV was the best AC game imho. Watch Dogs is also pretty awesome. Is it perfect, **** no. But it's great imho

I'm working on AC IV now and while I'm enjoying the Assassin aspect of it, I'm not really too thrilled with the pirate stuff. I don't think it belongs in a AC game. At some point though, I'm going to give AC III another shot again and beat it.

#53 Posted by psp_mtness (814 posts) -

im going to pick up Dragon Age: Inquisition straight off that bat, i will definitely pick up borderlands prequel but im likely to wait until the inevitable dlc before i do.

#54 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@Metamania said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@HipHopBeats said:

@The_Last_Ride: Black Flag was alright. Definitely better than AC 3's crap. But like with recent Ubisoft games (Watch Dogs included) Black Flag has tons of things to do but they all get boring and eventually unrewarding.

I just wish Ubisoft would stop with the stupid 'Simon Says' text pop ups, timed segments, and leave the map unopened for you to discover instead of laying everything out for you soon as you play the game. It's like Ubisoft tries to hard to appeal to everyone instead of perfecting things that made AC 2 stand out when it launched.

I don't really mind them tbh. AC III had issues because of the new engine. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either. The end was crap though. I still think AC IV was the best AC game imho. Watch Dogs is also pretty awesome. Is it perfect, **** no. But it's great imho

I'm working on AC IV now and while I'm enjoying the Assassin aspect of it, I'm not really too thrilled with the pirate stuff. I don't think it belongs in a AC game. At some point though, I'm going to give AC III another shot again and beat it.

i loved AC IV the most in the series so far

#55 Edited by ismart22 (25 posts) -

the first assassin's creed is the best to me

Avatar image for therealtimeplitter
#56 Posted by TheRealTimeplitter (25 posts) -

Only dragon age for me. Gonna be busy with that for a while.

#57 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@therealtimeplitter said:

multiple playthroughs i take it?

#58 Posted by Randolph (10542 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Only 2 games... Looks like my wallet will be just fine ! :)

I'm in the same boat, Isolation and Evil Within, both of which will benefit from PS Gold Wireless headset. (it does wonders for Outlast as is…) Gonna be a great Halloween for gaming.

Avatar image for therealtimeplitter
#59 Posted by TheRealTimeplitter (25 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride: yep. Gonna play through the game a couple times but make other choices.

#60 Edited by AgeThe6 (179 posts) -

Day 1 for me is

* Dragon Age: Inquisition (big fan of all DA games)

* Evolve.

*Bayonetta 2

#61 Posted by HipHopBeats (2850 posts) -

@therealtimeplitter said:

I like what I see with Inquisition. I wasn't feeling the first two games at all but this new Dragon Age actually looks to be worth the money unlike Watch Dogs.

#62 Posted by Metamania (12031 posts) -

@ismart22 said:

the first assassin's creed is the best to me

AC1 was a great starting point for the series, but I felt that the missions were a bit repetitive. Only three ways to get the info you needed, then figure out a way to assassinate your target after that. I also hated the fact that Altair could not swim to save his life. He dies every time you accidently or not accidently get into a portion of the water. So needless to say, I'm GLAD they fixed that in ACII and beyond. Otherwise, I did enjoy it and it made me ask myself on why the hell I missed out on it originally. ACII, on the other hand, improved everything I loved about Assassin's Creed 1 and so much more. I think it remains my favorite for now. Brotherhood and Revelations were fantastic on their own, yet something was missing from them...I did love the Hook Blade in Revelations. I hope they bring that back someday.

#63 Edited by sukraj (27233 posts) -

ACU

#64 Posted by bezza2011 (2729 posts) -

not that many for me to be honest but i will scatter the games across the months, The Last Of Us Remastered for my birthday on 31st August, I'm pretty sure I asked for that game last birthday as well lol, DriveClub, Little Big Planet 3, Fifa 15, WWE 2K15 (I just need to see how good the character models are, seeing as tho the people who do the work on NBA are doing them, GTA 5 looks good enough to re order, Alien Isolation looks amazing, probably will get alot of these for christmas, I best not spend loads of money, got another kid coming in october so need the money lol

#65 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

@agethe6 said:

Day 1 for me is

* Dragon Age: Inquisition (big fan of all DA games)

* Evolve.

*Bayonetta 2

Dragon Age is awesome!

#66 Posted by fmobliv06 (2429 posts) -

Lucky thing I'm a jaded shell of a man, or I'd be out half my savings this October. I'm still really looking forward to Evolve and Sunset Overdrive, and (correct me if I'm wrong) Bayonetta 2, which I think Nintendo said was launching in October. I also really want Alien, but I'll probably have to wait for a price drop since it seems like it'll be the shortest of the bunch.