Lembu90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lembu90
Member since 2015 • 665 Posts

2018 is only weeks away as I write this and couldn't wait for some games that will be launched next year. While there are too many of them I can't wait to see but I picked the ones that I found the most interesting of them all, which most of them are strategy.

1. Iron Harvest: No release date and other information but based what I saw from its gameplay trailer, it looks fun. It could play similarly to Company of Heroes, one of my favorite RTS game and it features full environmental destruction like real wars should look like. I shouldn't be surprised if this game got delayed until 2019 but at least I can see more gameplay demos next year.

2. Battletech. Scheduled to be released in this year but it got delayed to early 2018 without any details. Already have successful crowdfunding campaign and I don't think it delayed again unless something unexpected happen to them. I hope this game could be launched somewhere in February, March or April of next year.

3. Dual Gear. This one is speculation at best but this game already developed for several years and I hope we can see its actual release date next year. Gameplay wise is it similar to Valkyria Chronicles than Battletech or XCOM but it still a turn-based strategy game with full customization of the mechs and hopefully pilots as well. Unlike Battletech which only have PC release so far, Dual Gear will be launched on consoles as well as PC.

4. Phantom Brigade. By far the most interesting game that could be launched in 2018 if I were lucky enough. Unlike both Battletech and Dual Gear, this game plays more like Front Mission than anything else, which a long time FM fan like myself have waited for many years. It also have XCOM-style base management and Total War-style strategic map which you can deploy your squads. I also suspect this game could be delayed to 2019 due to its ambitions and scale of the game itself but I still can wait for it.

5. Anthem. Likely to be delayed to 2019 instead but I can't wait to play a Bioware game that made byt its main studio, unlike Mass Effect Andromeda which developed by smaller offshoot studio. Most likely to be a multiplayer-based game like Ubisoft's The Division but it still offer full single player experince, I think.

Other games that I interested as well:

1. Monster Hunter World.

2. Far Cry 5.

3. Red Dead Redemption 2.

4. Code Vein.

5. Trails of Cold Steel 3.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11655 Posts

@lembu90: It's all about Monster Hunter: World for me, nothing else (with a solid release date) has my interest.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

God of war 2 red redemtion 2 3 spiderman 4 days gone 5 detroi become human 6 yakuza kiwami 2 7 ni no kuni 2 8 yakuza 6 9 shenmue3 10 biomutant 11 tomb rider 2018 12 metro exodus 13 anthem 14 walking dead final season 15 code vein

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#4  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10561 Posts

Well, top of my list is certainly Soul Calibur VI, but Far Cry 5, Darksiders III, Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord and Biomutant are also high on my list. Skull and Bones, Monster Hunter World, Code Vein and Battletech also look very interesting. Finally, they may or may not see release in 2018, but Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Ori and the Will of the Wisps and Age of Empires VI are also on my radar.

And of course, there is still Total War: Warhammer III to come, and CA have already confirmed they will reveal their next big historical Total War game next year. I'm betting they'll reveal both games together, with Warhammer III releasing late 2018/early 2019, and the historical game releasing late 2019.

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 236

#5 Dark_sageX
Member since 2003 • 3561 Posts

Soul Calibur VI

Darksisders III

Metroid Prime 4 (Hopefully)

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21695 Posts

I don't know if all of these are coming out or will be localized for next year, but these are the games I'm interested in:

• Yakuza Kiwami 2
  • Yakuza 6
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4
  • Mega Man 11
  • Mega Man X Collection
  • Street Fighter Collection
  • DMC Collection
  • Dragon Ball FighterZ
  • Soul Calibur VI
  • Freedom Planet 2
  • Shenmue III
  • Bloodstained
  • Metroid Prime 4
  • Fist of the North Star
hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22369 Posts

-Red Dead 2

-Ori and the Will of the Wisps

-Metro Exodus

-Far Cry 5

Plus hopefully Halo 6 & Forza Horizon 4.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11124 Posts

Mostly Metro Exodus. And Bethesda's new IP Starfield if we're lucky and they do their magic by announcing it at E3 and releasing it after a few months.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1821 Posts

Only games from Nintendo at this point. Even though I don't own a Switch, I'm excited for the Nintendo games coming out. I'll get a Switch when it price drops.

izednik30000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 izednik30000
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

Football manager is the king

AArbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 AArbell
Member since 2017 • 5 Posts

I have to write three posts before I can start a new thread, I guarantee excellence.

AArbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AArbell

I have to add this and one more post before I can start a thread. Visit my facebook Ariel arbel. I want to design and market coffee table time machines to use with video games for fun and magic craft. Incoming TM to game spot from Ariel.

AArbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 AArbell

Oh, it's not letting me post a new thread. Any ways I'm interested in designing like table top time machines (hold on , let me see if I can post some of my designs) and video games to use them for, the video games ideas being stuff along the lines of demonic spooky played with problem solving and blogging of voice recordings during game play to also build up a library of power by player scientific data on scientific/mathematical concepts, incorporated in the game real time machine magic craft such as usage of TMquestionnaire, anti paradox locking of graphics , ect.(see my facebook).

So from the top, 50% of the design for Spiral Cone Special Relativity Time Machine including total conceptual design for FTL signaler: the basic math object is same pointing direction spiral cone (consider a linear corkscrew plain with two cones passing thru it with bases super imposed and one slightly taller than the interior one, with the spiral drawn on both those cones (spiral cones) too twisted together at same rate in opposite directions, the intersection of the spirals drawn on those cones follows a floating stationary spiral cone with the intersection cork screwing through it in duration of time it takes tips of the moving two SC to collide)... The contraption a long (I picture fifty meters) terrarium with bare optic fiber mess netting filling the interior with a few thousand pinhole size cameras floating in there to monitor purple regions, at the back window two spirals (one read and one blue with different number of windings on discs ), the two discsattached to rotors on a stand to be accelerated to spin in opposite directions by an explosive charge, the relay of image from each camera of purple dot on it VS no purple dot on it, sent by perpendicular-to-box-length series of lasers to moving cart of computers, the computer on stationary floor computers with calibrated model of set of cameras to turn on to view/consider the highlights of two moving cones (one moving towards base slightly longer than one moving forwards) such that if it takes like a tenth of a millisecond for light to traverse the length, and a twentieth of a millisecond to get discs from rest up to speed, the signal would be the observed purple dot traversing in linear direction faster than light. I have a paper pic that explains it way further. Damn it , how do I post pics from this phone, nooooooooo. It's infinity important. I'll post one as my avatar.

AArbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 AArbell

Crap guys, bad day, I'm having trouble posting timemachinedesignpics in here and have to kinda give the phone back so visit my facebook keywords Ariel Arbel UCLA (a hacker wrote I'm from UCLA, I'm not). Please post comments in my facebook, am I getting my ads framed off or what?

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

1 god of war 2 Redemption 2 3 shadow of colossus remake 4 shenmue 3 5 metro exodus 6 tomb raider 2018 7 spiderman 8 kindoms hearts 3 9 yakuza 6 10 ni no kuni 2 11 days gone 12 detroit become human 13 the walking dead final season 14 Wolf among us 2 15 soul calibur 6 16 dragon guest 11 17 code vein 18 darksiders 3 19 vampyr 20 far cry 5

vincymol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vincymol
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

Thanks for the knowledge. actually, I am an assignment help Australia provider but sometimes I would love to do some gardening.

https://www.ozassignments.com

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#20 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

Anthem. I really want Bioware to deliver after Andromeda - I just hope EA will allow them to do that.

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3451 Posts

Dissidia NT, FF7 Remake, KH3, The Last of Us 2, Red Dead Redemption 2

soul_starter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 soul_starter
Member since 2013 • 1377 Posts

Its gotta be RDR2 and GOW. I mean I am worried about both, with the former its issues surrounding rstar and their shark card/microtransaction obsession and the general direction gaming is heading. Can they deliver a truly great and immersive sp mode?

As for GOW, I am worried about the change n pacing, as the trilogy was all about fast paced, combo driven, better than DMC action. I certainly hope there isnt much hand holding to give us a "cinematic" experience.

But the history surrounding these games has me salivating.

blisterplaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#24  Edited By blisterplaster
Member since 2017 • 12 Posts

Anthem (holy shit amazing looking open world) and monsters hunter world just cos I preordered it hohoho.

gmak2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#25 gmak2442
Member since 2015 • 1089 Posts

So far only two tittles, Far Cry 5 and Spiderman if I get a PS4.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#26  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I wish some good games would be released in January and February why does Winter always suck most of the time for new releases anyways here's my list.

• FarCry 5
  • RDR2
  • The last of us 2
  • Metro Exodus
  • Detroit Become Human
SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts

Monster Hunter World. Soul Calibur and UFC 3

Gallowhand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 9

#29  Edited By Gallowhand
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

Lots of games on my radar for next year and beyond, including:

1. - Cyberpunk 2077
  2. - Metro Exodus
  3. - System Shock Remake
  4. - System Shock 3
  5. - Last of Us 2
  6. - Pillars of Eternity 2
  7. - Biomutant
  8. - Phantom Doctrine
  9. - Rune: Ragnarok

There are others, but those are the main ones.

gopackersgokc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 gopackersgokc
Member since 2017 • 7 Posts

RDR 2

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22369 Posts

Lol @ people saying Last of Us 2 & Cyberpunk... not gonna happen.

LoudonWIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LoudonWIII
Member since 2017 • 34 Posts

The new Jurassic Park game, Soul Calibur 6 and WWE 2k19

soul_starter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 soul_starter
Member since 2013 • 1377 Posts

Red Dead 2

God of War

Detroit (I'm a huge fan of Cage's work and this could be the best yet)

Soul Calibur 6

TLOU 2

But I have worries with regards to microtransactions, loot boxes and all that rubbish for RDR2 and Soul Calibur.