Your favorite gaming generation and why.

• 136 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#101 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts

[QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

[QUOTE="ImJESUS-PROam"] Not even close! You ignore his horrible statements as if this was a one way thing! And respected? the dude jumps into a conversation that he knows nothing about just to troll! You are just as hopeless! But fine, mods apparently moderated one of my statement, so it's obvious this is a "higher level" thing, but wait till they read every yep. I'll let you guys sit here and troll longer, one day I will come back when you people aren't so corrupted, I wonder how many others you people will gang up on? I can't wait to see!ImJESUS-PROam

LMAO! Do you really expect anyone to believe that the mods edited your posts to make you look any certain way? That's right. You got me. It's all a big conspiracy. Me and the mods are in on it together, I pay them just to make it look that way.

I never said they were working wioth you I even said wait till they read your crap. Which just proves you ocne again are a sad tool of depression the world does not need. A person who must make up others words to make himself feel better, or if not that you can't read. I honestly don't see what your problem is, even jumping in a thread conversation without knowing what the thread was about. Try explaining that? You can't Awww, poor baby.

Yep, I'm the problem. Not the guy that continually makes multiple accounts just to come back over and over again to as he gets banned to a neurotic point. Not the guy that has driven off half the regulars here. Not the guy that spends his time flooding inboxes. It's me. I'm a terrible S.O.B. that everyone around here hates and dreads every single freaking time he comes back...oh wait, that you. Go get a life and quit ruining ours so we can become a productive community where everyone has a good time again, please.

Is there a single person in this forum that welcomes this guy back everytime he comes back? Is there a single person here that welcomes his trollish behavior? Anyone? Am I out of line here? Am I the only single person on this forum completely fed up with his asnine B.S. over, and over, and over again? I'm just so sick of how much he's brought down this place for over a year now, that I'm done tip-toeing around the elephant in the room. Something needs to be done about this guy already!

No matter what he says, I know the little bastard is Another48Hours without a shadow of a doubt because he tried insulting my wife in the same exact manner on another alt-account on another thread. There's no reason the guy should know I'm married this time around, because under that alt-account it was a thread where I was talking about my wife, not this time.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#102 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

[QUOTE="ImJESUS-PROam"][QUOTE="Jag85"]

Actually, it's Nintendo who was the "newer" kid on the block. Sega had been making video games long before Nintendo. Sega may have been newer to consoles, but they were already an established arcade game manufacturer long before that.

Also, it was only in North America where Sega published those mud-slinging ads. In Europe, I hardly remember Sega ever taking pot-shots at Nintendo, since Sega already had the larger market share down here since the 8-bit era.

MonkeySpot

I think Nintendo was ahead in Japan though earlier on.

Historically accurate, perhaps, but we're not talking about arcade history combined with consoles here... We're discussing the home market and the commercial pushes of both manufacturers, so that factoid is completely erroneous to the conversation, and my post still stands - Nintendo is responsible for returning the home market to life after the 1983 crash of the industry, and Sega was the new contender (despite their arcade history); Hence, the advertising push and mud-slinging, by Sega.

Well, I already conceded that Sega was indeed newer to consoles. My point was just that, as an overall gaming company, Sega had been doing it for longer than Nintendo.

I also pointed out that the mud-slinging was largely restricted to North America (I have no idea about Sega Japan's marketing), as I don't remember any of those mud-slinging ads here in Europe, since Sega was the console market leader here since the 8-bit era... Although the NES released here a year earlier, the SMS emerged victorious probably due to Sega's prior arcade dominance; Sega arcade games were already being ported to nearly every home computer even before the SMS released here, so the SMS was simply capitalizing on that.

LordBrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 LordBrew
Member since 2008 • 269 Posts

I suppose my favourite gaming generations are the 5th and 6th as this is what I grew up with. I've gone back in time and played a number games from the previous generations but feel that the PS1/PS2 years are my favourites.

ImJESUS-PROam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 ImJESUS-PROam
Member since 2013 • 360 Posts
insulting my wifeEmerald_Warrior
I heard a rumor your future wife killed herself btwImjesus-proam
Lol, you are pathetic, you really want it your way, lol no comic book closet dweller like you has one, you even read it wrong! You even LIE to make yourself feel better! This is hilarious! No one believes your crap? Want to know why? Looking through your posts, you have a clear history of being a mentally insane psychopath! You have accused many people of the same thing! Each and every time! Even when nothing bad was done!!!! You drove the people away because their scared of you and your stupidity! I mean you atre just useless waste that has no reason to be alive! Putting words in peoples mouths the way you see fit! Can't even read correctly, didn't even graduate huh? Making up false things about yourself and other people! :lol: And if I am the same guy who gets banned over and over agina why the ***************** am I still here you stupid moron? If I ever do it will be tryign to communicate with your dumba** instead of what you beleive! You are clearly dellusional, like 3 mods posed here during your last BS remark in that Nintendo thread, and not one is listening to your crap, you have a history as I continue looking on of being some kind of idiot who accuses everyone new/old member apparently of being this person, who with a simple google search is clearly not me with his posts in almost everyway! I mean you are just that desperate, you are such a terrible person just how have you lived this long? How is it possible? to go on and on. Even jumping in this very thread trying to use Monkeyspot to make it seem like I was trolling, when you don't even know what this thread topic was and it was MADE BY ME and had tons of GOOD CONVERSATION! You are sad, why are you here? You aren't welcome. If your iamgination annoys you so much you should leave the board and see a doctor because nothing you said is happening. Not one thing, and you have nothing to show for ANYTHING you said.
Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: -3

#105 Dudersaper
Member since 2007 • 32952 Posts
Weren't you gonna leave or something and only come back when we "weren't so corrupted"? We're still corrupted, so leave.
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]insulting my wifeImJESUS-PROam
Lol, you are pathetic, you really want it your way, lol no comic book closet dweller like you has one, you even read it wrong! You even LIE to make yourself feel better! This is hilarious! No one believes your crap? Want to know why? Looking through your posts, you have a clear history of being a mentally insane psychopath! You have accused many people of the same thing! Each and every time! Even when nothing bad was done!!!! You drove the people away because their scared of you and your stupidity! I mean you atre just useless waste that has no reason to be alive! Putting words in peoples mouths the way you see fit! Can't even read correctly, didn't even graduate huh? Making up false things about yourself and other people! :lol: And if I am the same guy who gets banned over and over agina why the ***************** am I still here you stupid moron? If I ever do it will be tryign to communicate with your dumba** instead of what you beleive! You are clearly dellusional, like 3 mods posed here during your last BS remark in that Nintendo thread, and not one is listening to your crap, you have a history as I continue looking on of being some kind of idiot who accuses everyone new/old member apparently of being this person, who with a simple google search is clearly not me with his posts in almost everyway! I mean you are just that desperate, you are such a terrible person just how have you lived this long? How is it possible? to go on and on. Even jumping in this very thread trying to use Monkeyspot to make it seem like I was trolling, when you don't even know what this thread topic was and it was MADE BY ME and had tons of GOOD CONVERSATION! You are sad, why are you here? You aren't welcome. If your iamgination annoys you so much you should leave the board and see a doctor because nothing you said is happening. Not one thing, and you have nothing to show for ANYTHING you said.

Hmm, funny that post has been deleted now, so we can't reference it, got something to hide regarding it? Maybe the part you just left out about calling my wife a troll and that I should never reproduce?

ImJESUS-PROam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 ImJESUS-PROam

[QUOTE="ImJESUS-PROam"][QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]insulting my wifeEmerald_Warrior

Hmm, funny that post has been deleted now, so we can't reference it, got something to hide regarding it? Maybe the part you just left out about calling my wife a troll and that I should never reproduce?

Lol

What a pathetic loser to jump into a conversation and not even knowing what the discussion is about, a piece of trash you are. It's quite funny really, I posted a response in the thread you are reffering to which you never responded that clearly showed you can;t read and made up words to satify your r****dation. It's clear you have nothing better to do. I hope to god that you don't find someone as stupid as you in life to be with, if you are already married than she must be some garbage trash and both opf you probably got cut up by your parents since you were kids for being failures. I have never seen someone so incredibly stubborn, stupid, and depressed that they would go out their way to not only put words in other peoples mouths as was prove, but be pathetic erik enough to jump in a thread follow me, and then claim something false and not even sure what the topic was about, Just to troll! Hoe are people like you even allowed on the site or allowed to live in general? Lol, what a poor pathetic site erik, you should go to the highway and end it now!

It got moded because I used the R-word, which I edited out in the quote. BTW, nice job once again proven you make stuff up about yourself to feel better. Just admit you are a troll ad closet dwelling 40 year old in moms closet. But remember that time i called your wife a troll and said you shouldn't re- OHHH, you amde that part up? You hav no failyZ? You are closet dweller? I seeeee... Iseeeee... And again, I noticer you avoided those other statements since they make all your claims incorect, got to hide when the truth is out. So how about you stop trolling and everything becaomes fine. Oh and stop jumping in my threads to troll for the sole prupose of trolling.
ImJESUS-PROam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 ImJESUS-PROam
[QUOTE="Dudersaper"]Weren't you gonna leave or something and only come back when we "weren't so corrupted"? We're still corrupted, so leave.

The day not over yet. Now shush before I have to slap you. Adults are talking kid.
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Emerald_Warrior

Anyone want to see a pic of IMJesus-PRoAM?

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1316417920/paul.jpg

LordBrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 LordBrew
Hilarious.
Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Jag85

Emerald, why even bother feeding the troll?

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Dudersaper

[QUOTE="Dudersaper"]Weren't you gonna leave or something and only come back when we "weren't so corrupted"? We're still corrupted, so leave.ImJESUS-PROam
The day not over yet. Now shush before I have to slap you. Adults are talking kid.

Adults these days :roll:

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Jag85

[QUOTE="ImJESUS-PROam"][QUOTE="Dudersaper"]Weren't you gonna leave or something and only come back when we "weren't so corrupted"? We're still corrupted, so leave.Dudersaper

Adults these days :roll:

If that's an "adult" these days, then I fear for the future of humanity...

ImJESUS-PROam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 ImJESUS-PROam

Emerald_Warrior
When you lose you sure do run. Actual real life picture of comic book closet nerd, found by doing next to no research:  At least you indirectly admitted you lost moving on...
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Emerald_Warrior

Jag85

Because if the admin is gonna continually ignore us, even after sending direct messages to them, somebody should do something. I'm sick of the crap.

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Emerald_Warrior

ImJESUS-PROam

When you lose you sure do run. Actual real life picture of comic book closet nerd, found by doing next to no research:  At least you indirectly admitted you lost moving on...

Again, if you aren't A48, then how do you know I'm a comic book geek? Not like we've had any discussions on comic books since you've started this latest alt-account.

ImJESUS-PROam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 ImJESUS-PROam

[QUOTE="ImJESUS-PROam"][QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

Emerald_Warrior

Again, if you aren't A48, then how do you know I'm a comic book geek? Not like we've had any discussions on comic books since you've started this latest alt-account.

It takes 5 seconds to put your name in the google search bar. I don't know how old you are but the Internet is not that hard to use. It's clear that the admins aren't stupid so just be nice and don't derail threads randomly anymore thank you.
LordBrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 LordBrew

[QUOTE="Jag85"]

Emerald_Warrior

Because if the admin is gonna continually ignore us, even after sending direct messages to them, somebody should do something. I'm sick of the crap.

Then stop responding to it like a butthurt child. You derailed this particular thread in the first place anyway.
ImJESUS-PROam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 ImJESUS-PROam

[QUOTE="Jag85"]

LordBrew

Then stop responding to it like a butthurt child. You derailed this particular thread in the first place anyway.

Finally.
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Jag85"]

LordBrew

He's derailed this entire forum multiple times over and over again for over a year and drove off great regulars. Ignoring the troll obviusly isn't working and this routine is quite old. But then you haven't been around Legacy Platforms long enough to know that, so I don't blame you. All the regulars here know him quite well and have quite the disdain for the guy, too.

I'm just at my boiling point with him, now. My problem is that he's done enough damage here over a long enough period of the time that it should warrant permaban at this point, and instead he gets ignored because the mods just don't want to deal with him anymore. It's damn frustrating because it's the Legacy Platforms that suffer because of it. This place used to be so much better with more activity and more members before his antics started.

ImJESUS-PROam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 ImJESUS-PROam

[QUOTE="LordBrew"][QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

Emerald_Warrior

He's derailed this entire forum multiple times over and over again for over a year and drove off great regulars. Ignoring the troll obviusly isn't working and this routine is quite old. But then you haven't been around Legacy Platforms long enough to know that, so I don't blame you. All the regulars here know him quite well and have quite the disdain for the guy, too.

I'm just at my boiling point with him, now.

Which is a poor excuse to derail a thread base don your imagination when nothing was wrong with the thread. You send mails to mods but the mods clearly know you ar wrong so just shut up and stop the nonsense. It all started with you not reading and putting words in my mouth, no one believes you, and you have a very poor excuse derailing a thread for no reason "my drug hallucinations told me to derail the thread" and on no basis. What boiling point is there? There is no boiling point! Your mods are ignoring you why do you think that is? Why do you think they let this go on in THSi thread? Because the whole thing was your fault, you jumped in here for NO reason at all. None. Terrible. Explain yourself.
LordBrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 LordBrew

Emerald_Warrior

I'm just at my boiling point with him, now. My problem is that he's done enough damage here over a long enough period of the time that it should warrant permaban at this point, and instead he gets ignored because the mods just don't want to deal with him anymore. It's damn frustrating because it's the Legacy Platforms that suffer because of it. This place used to be so much better with more activity and more members before his antics started.

Your problem is you're assuming he's a previously banned user back on an alt account attempting to piss everyone off. All that I've seen from him so far are attempts at starting discussions, contributions to discussions and a genuine interest in asking questions and getting people to voice their opinions. Which is what a message board is for, right? I've been around here for quite awhile now, mostly lurking and reading threads more than joining in discussions. It's pissed me off to see how petty you've been by derailing this thread and sparking an argument that is both hilarious and sad to read. Ignoring this dude really can't be that difficult can it, you haven't always got to respond to the questions he asks and the statements he makes.
Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Dudersaper

[QUOTE="LordBrew"] Then stop responding to it like a butthurt child. You derailed this particular thread in the first place anyway. LordBrew

Your problem is you're assuming he's a previously banned user back on an alt account attempting to piss everyone off. All that I've seen from him so far are attempts at starting discussions, contributions to discussions and a genuine interest in asking questions and getting people to voice their opinions. Which is what a message board is for, right? I've been around here for quite awhile now, mostly lurking and reading threads more than joining in discussions. It's pissed me off to see how petty you've been by derailing this thread and sparking an argument that is both hilarious and sad to read. Ignoring this dude really can't be that difficult can it, you haven't always got to respond to the questions he asks and the statements he makes.

I do not mean to offend you, but you have to be blind to NOT know this is A48. Everyone here does know it's him. And so is that new Jakandsig guy, which is almost the same name as one of his previous accounts, Jak_Sig5 (or something like that). I'm not saying your wrong, it would be easier to just ignore the troll. And I do think Emerald is giving too much attention to him. But I assure you, you're wrong when you're saying it's just him assuming that JesusPro is an alt, because it's more than obvious that it is him. He uses the same kind of arguements and writes in the same way, he frequents the same 2 boards as his other alts (this and System Wars), his username has the same kind of "formula", for lack of better word, behind it. etc etc.
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Emerald_Warrior

Fine, if I'm pissing everyone else off in the process, I'll ease off.

But to all of you that think ignoring is gonna help...has it yet? In an entire year?

@LordBrew

I assure you, I'm not "assuming" anything. I know without a shadow of a doubt it's him. Everything he does is the same. He frequents this board and System Wars. He is using similar trolling methods on me such as bringing my wife into and making fun of my comic fandom even though these are things on this alt-account he shouldn't know. The threads he starts are similar. The way he argues and circumvents things is the same. The way he denies everything he just said is the same. The way he underhandendly insults people's intelligence and reading skills.

It's A48, and that's a fact not an assumption.

LordBrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 LordBrew

Dudersaper

I do not mean to offend you, but you have to be blind to NOT know this is A48. Everyone here does know it's him. And so is that new Jakandsig guy, which is almost the same name as one of his previous accounts, Jak_Sig5 (or something like that). I'm not saying your wrong, it would be easier to just ignore the troll. And I do think Emerald is giving too much attention to him. But I assure you, you're wrong when you're saying it's just him assuming that JesusPro is an alt, because it's more than obvious that it is him. He uses the same kind of arguements and writes in the same way, he frequents the same 2 boards as his other alts (this and System Wars), his username has the same kind of "formula", for lack of better word, behind it. etc etc.

Don't worry I'm not offended, just amused that this is the second time I've been told I must be blind ;) If everyone here knows who this guy is, then why does anyone bother replying to his threads? From what I've seen over the last couple of days the threads that he's started have at least got some discussion going. Can't we just move on from the fact that he (apparently) used to be A48? Maybe I've not been paying enough attention to all the threads here but I don't really see how he's been dragging the forum down or preventing it from being better than it used to be.
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

Dudersaper

What? So now because I was banned once means I am him? I have been around before you were even here! Back when it was Banjo was here causing trouble with Saturn Thread every two days with Darkman. Clearly I got here at the wrong time. All my accounts have Jakandsig, the only reason why I had to make a new ones is I forgot my last ones password since i don't usual come here often, here you go: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/profile/index.php?user=jakandsignext I was allowed back long ago, I just forgot my password. That's all I will say about it.
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Jakandsigz
[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="Dudersaper"][QUOTE="LordBrew"] Your problem is you're assuming he's a previously banned user back on an alt account attempting to piss everyone off. All that I've seen from him so far are attempts at starting discussions, contributions to discussions and a genuine interest in asking questions and getting people to voice their opinions. Which is what a message board is for, right? I've been around here for quite awhile now, mostly lurking and reading threads more than joining in discussions. It's pissed me off to see how petty you've been by derailing this thread and sparking an argument that is both hilarious and sad to read. Ignoring this dude really can't be that difficult can it, you haven't always got to respond to the questions he asks and the statements he makes.

What? So now because I was banned once means I am him? I have been around before you were even here! Back when it was Banjo was here causing trouble with Saturn Thread every two days with Darkman. Clearly I got here at the wrong time. All my accounts have Jakandsig, the only reason why I had to make a new ones is I forgot my last ones password since i don't usual come here often, here you go: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/profile/index.php?user=jakandsignext I was allowed back long ago, I just forgot my password. That's all I will say about it.

Also excuse the horrible grammer. I am not using a computer at this time.
Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Dudersaper

[QUOTE="Dudersaper"][QUOTE="LordBrew"] Your problem is you're assuming he's a previously banned user back on an alt account attempting to piss everyone off. All that I've seen from him so far are attempts at starting discussions, contributions to discussions and a genuine interest in asking questions and getting people to voice their opinions. Which is what a message board is for, right? I've been around here for quite awhile now, mostly lurking and reading threads more than joining in discussions. It's pissed me off to see how petty you've been by derailing this thread and sparking an argument that is both hilarious and sad to read. Ignoring this dude really can't be that difficult can it, you haven't always got to respond to the questions he asks and the statements he makes. Jakandsigz

Well Banjo or A48 either one isn't helping your case :P But 'tis fine, this is about the "JesusPro" persona, shouldn't have mentioned jakandsig.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Jakandsigz

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="Dudersaper"]I do not mean to offend you, but you have to be blind to NOT know this is A48. Everyone here does know it's him. And so is that new Jakandsig guy, which is almost the same name as one of his previous accounts, Jak_Sig5 (or something like that). I'm not saying your wrong, it would be easier to just ignore the troll. And I do think Emerald is giving too much attention to him. But I assure you, you're wrong when you're saying it's just him assuming that JesusPro is an alt, because it's more than obvious that it is him. He uses the same kind of arguements and writes in the same way, he frequents the same 2 boards as his other alts (this and System Wars), his username has the same kind of "formula", for lack of better word, behind it. etc etc.Dudersaper

Well Banjo or A48 either one isn't helping your case :P But 'tis fine, this is about the "JesusPro" persona, shouldn't have mentioned jakandsig.

No I'm not Banjo I was around when he and Darkman were still around. Uh let's see here, http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28450739/is-slycooper-underrated?page=0
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Emerald_Warrior

I remember jak. I remember him being a legitimate contributor to the forums. I don't recall any A48 like instances, personally.

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Dudersaper

I remember jak. I remember him being a legitimate contributor to the forums. I don't recall any A48 like instances, personally.

Emerald_Warrior

Well

1 (You actually call him a troll yourself in this one :P)

Not exactly A48-like behavior, but still the kind that you can see it was meant to poke people.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Jakandsigz

Dudersaper

Well

Not exactly A48-like behavior, but still the kind that you can see it was meant to poke people.

I can have fun once in a while can't I? :)
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Emerald_Warrior

Dudersaper

Well

Then I stand corrected.

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Dudersaper
[QUOTE="Dudersaper"]

Jakandsigz

Well

I can have fun once in a while can't I? :)

Oh you definetly can. Just remember that there's also fun to be had in a civilized conversation. And just to make it clear, I didn't go get those threads to point fingers at you, it's just to show that I have a reason to be careful when posting with you :P
NicetyNymsaj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 NicetyNymsaj
Member since 2013 • 28 Posts
SNES, Dreamcast & PS2..I believe that would be 4th 5th and 6th gen!