Wolfgang133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Wolfgang133
Member since 2011 • 83 Posts

Which one in this game series is your favorite? Take the survey below and choose:

https://www.playbuzz.com/howardl11/your-favorite-game-dishonored-series?pb_event_articleId=cad7d0e8-6a6b-48ec-b46c-97d3ce930942&pb_event_type=page_action&pb_event_pageActionLabel=overview_page&pb_event_pageActionName=click&pb_event_pageActionType=view_item

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

I love all three of them as I'm a huge fan of Dishonored's world and gameplay style. Even though 2 had the best level design, the first game will always be my favorite in the series. I was really drawn into its victorian london steampunk setting.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#4 RSM-HQ  Online
Member since 2009 • 11663 Posts

Started the first Dishonored game before Resi2 comes out, and am finding the game mostly fun with two noteworthy complaints so far.

The guards dialogue is too repetitive in a game which is designed around overseeing NPCs constantly.

The sight range for enemies is well. . weird. Sometimes it's short and narrow, sometimes it's far and wide, especially Tallboys. Those things see for miles for someone with a sheet of metal in front of his eyes. I'm getting Thief reboot vibes for how overall terrible the A.I. is for the game.