Your Favorite Game - Dishonored Series

#1 Posted by Wolfgang133 (80 posts) -

Which one in this game series is your favorite? Take the survey below and choose:

https://www.playbuzz.com/howardl11/your-favorite-game-dishonored-series?pb_event_articleId=cad7d0e8-6a6b-48ec-b46c-97d3ce930942&pb_event_type=page_action&pb_event_pageActionLabel=overview_page&pb_event_pageActionName=click&pb_event_pageActionType=view_item

#3 Posted by johnd13 (9622 posts) -

I love all three of them as I'm a huge fan of Dishonored's world and gameplay style. Even though 2 had the best level design, the first game will always be my favorite in the series. I was really drawn into its victorian london steampunk setting.

#4 Posted by RSM-HQ (7982 posts) -

Started the first Dishonored game before Resi2 comes out, and am finding the game mostly fun with two noteworthy complaints so far.

The guards dialogue is too repetitive in a game which is designed around overseeing NPCs constantly.

The sight range for enemies is well. . weird. Sometimes it's short and narrow, sometimes it's far and wide, especially Tallboys. Those things see for miles for someone with a sheet of metal in front of his eyes. I'm getting Thief reboot vibes for how overall terrible the A.I. is for the game.