This topic is locked from further discussion.

Caemyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 Caemyr
Member since 2003 • 198 Posts
Has anyone heard anything new about 2K games re-doing the old X-COM games? I loved (love?) those games in all their pixellated glory. I spent many, many, many hours on UFO Defense, Terror From The Deep, Apocalypse, and Interceptor. Unfortunately I also played X-COM Enforcer, the less said about that turd the better, sold it about a week after I got it LOL. I read on Kotaku that 2K was gonna rework them, just wondering about any new news
_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#2 _AbBaNdOn
Member since 2005 • 6518 Posts
Those games were made by these brothers and they keep wokring on new ones and stuff.... I got rebelstar something or other and it was fun but it didnt have the depth or random battles of x-com. I wish like hell those brothers would sell the game if they arent going to find money to give it the big production it deserves. I have only played UFO Defense and Apocalypse but I love them both to death. If I could figure out how to make my laptop run apocalypse I would be playing it now lol.

I am all for remakes, I always wanted and X-com game with true 3d graphics. It would be cool if it had a Batallion Wars look to it. I want cartoony 3d graphics. I cant get to excited though, any new game would probably be for pc and next gen and I dont have either lol.
Caemyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 Caemyr
Member since 2003 • 198 Posts

I saw a trailer for a game called X3: Terran Conflict, no idea if it is supposed to be part of the X-COM franchise