Zero_Ice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

Edited By Zero_Ice
Member since 2002 • 6010 Posts

The highly anticipated Halo Infinite will launch alongside Project Scarlett in Holiday 2020. We don't know much else about the launch lineup, but the system will support all existing Xbox One games, including the vast library of backward compatible Xbox and Xbox 360 titles.

Other titles confirmed or expected to be in development for next-gen consoles include The Elder Scrolls VI, Starfield and Grand Theft Auto 6, so it seems safe to assume that those will land on Scarlett as well. According to TechRadar, Rage 2 developer Avalanche Studios is working on a next-generation title.

During its fall 2019 earnings call, EA confirmed that it has a new Battlefield game in development for next-gen consoles (according toGameSpot). The publisher is also skipping this year's installment of NBA Live to focus on a next-gen version for 2020, as reported by Polygon.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19904 Posts

In terms of Xbox Studios' games, it's safe to assume we'll get Forza Motorsport 8 at or around launch, and also probably Playground's new game (which is supposed to be Fable).

swantn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 swantn5
Member since 2011 • 462 Posts

a new tenchu game what i can dream cant i

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 9107 Posts

Who knows really, a Ninja Gaiden would make me jump back on the wagon for sure.

While the last Xbox had a few games that peeked my interest. Catering back to the 360 bigwigs; only Killer Instinct was the one that made me consider a purchase, and that had a weird business model that put me off the whole thing.

After playing everything bundled with the P.C. release I can say my interest was misplaced, wasn't all that good honestly. At that point too many better Fighters jumped on our laps. And the following year had Soul Calibur VI.

Had a similar experience with Sea of Thieves. Though read it's much better nowadays. I should have waited on that game because artistically it reminds me of Monkey Island, and that's pretty cool.

Seems like I'm trashing the Xbox but not at all. I treat many PlayStations and Nintendos games with similar statements. Brand loyality to me is for the immature and stupid. I hope the new Xbox series has a good run, competing for our money/ time with quality games is a good thing!

360ru13r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 360ru13r
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts

I don't expect much but if and giant if Platinum game would be willing to restart work on Scalebound that would be nice. Honestly I expect a Gears of War 5, Halo Infinite, and Forza Motorsport and Horizon. I would like to see a sequel to Sunset Overdrive but sadly not enough people bought it. So yeah.

claymoreman23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By claymoreman23
Member since 2019 • 41 Posts

Gears And Halo. And Mass Effect.

Gwynbleidd_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 Gwynbleidd_91
Member since 2018 • 123 Posts

Now that they own Obsidian and InXile I'm really interested in seeing what they make on the RPG front. If games like Outerworlds is a sign of things to come then the Xbox will definitely have my interest going into the future.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#7 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 79941 Posts

A new KOTOR would make me have a heart attack.