Jaisal31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By Jaisal31
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

WWE 2K18 will be out in a week on consoles an PCs. Now, 2K has done a pretty decent job but they still are not quite there...yet. Player movements seem pretty good but the textures and graphics still lack quality. Players seem to be made of plastic and there's still a lot of glitches and lags but considering the type of game it is, there's just a lot of possibility of the game having glitches. The commentary is just bad which really ruins the whole environment of the ringside and the arena. WWE 2K18 is a really fun game especially if you are a WWE fan. New animations are added and players seem to be more real than ever. Now, you can explore even more of the WWE backstage arena during a match as the developers have added more areas to go to like the parking lots and more. You can now create a match which is allows you to tweak the rules and the setting of the whole match. Another game mode added is Road to Glory, which sounds like career mode but its not. Its online co op in which you battle it out and try to qualify for pay-per-views. In My Career mode, you can now free roam which seems to be cool but we will have to wait to see what freedom you get in free roam. Overall, WWE 2K18 seems a pretty good title coming out. Yeah sure the graphics could have been improved and there are a lot of glitches but its still fun to play with friends and feels real good. If you are a WWE fan then go ahead and buy it...If not, then be smart.

swantn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1 swantn5
Member since 2011 • 549 Posts

@jaisal31: theres always alot of glitches with yearly games i mean how much bug fixing can they get done before release not much its the reason why i dont buy a game that gets released every year

soul_starter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 soul_starter
Member since 2013 • 1377 Posts

still better than Battlefront 2

csward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#4 csward
Member since 2005 • 2155 Posts

These games are always not fun to play. They require too much precision/countering. Give me any of the N64/PS1 wrestling games over these ones by 2k.