Windows Phone 7 (Nova) Diamond in the rough

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jvelite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jvelite
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

My name is Jeffrey Voigt and I've been a passionate developer for over 20 years. I've enjoyed programming many aspects of games over those same years.

I just released my first Windows Phone game called Nova and I would love for you all to try it. I'm an independent developer and have spent the last 4 months creating it. I'm a simple jack of all trades if you will.

A brief description of Nova is as follows:

Nova is an addictively fun turn-based strategy game for the whole family to enjoy. Build and expand your star system through the use of supernovas in order to capture and eliminate your opponent. Take over the entire galaxy and become the victor. * 1-4 players * 5 interactive tutorials * 10 additional challenges * play in any orientation * original soundtrack

I appreciate your time very much and look forward to hearing what you have to say.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/d6f04e85-148d-4c7c-a6b7-f5c5284809e4

Thank You,
-jv

boomanchew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 boomanchew
Member since 2005 • 29 Posts

Hey dude looks cool but doesn't seem to be on the irish marketplace! ^^ Anyways just came on to say try posting to reddit /r/games, /r/windowsphone , or the such you won't get much attention hear.