Why is Competitive Fortnite and Funny Moments so popular?

BigFarmerJerry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 BigFarmerJerry
Member since 2018 • 5 Posts

I personally think that it is becasue fortnite has an endless amounts of possibilties. It is a brand new experience every game. And the fact that it is so difficult to get that victory royale is what keeps people coming back for more. Those are my thoughts... Post here what you guys think!

Also you can check out my channel for AMAZING fortnite gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC74Enm9x6KisbA3N7ltiOow

Funny moments 17 kill solo dub: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFZNa49-0Pc&t=4s

Solo Squad High kill Dub Blitz Game mode : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3NhyNKz4KU&t=47s

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#2 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

I hope PUBG wins the lawsuit.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#3 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Hmm, and here i thought youtube links was supposed to be posted in the designated forum for that, but i guess not or GD simply don´t have any mods.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11670 Posts

Why is Competitive Fortnite and Funny Moments so popular?

Because "funny" is fun. And fun is a big factor why people play games. If you're not having fun playing games I would question why you play them_

Though honestly put about five hours into Fortnite and got bored, similar with PUBG. Calling either "competitive" also is really provocative to the competitive scene in more polished and complex games.

You compete sure; but with how many flaws mechanically and flood of glitches exist, I wouldn't put them in the same league as other huge competitive games even if they are the height of popularity.

Wii Sports was once the worlds biggest multiplayer game, and no-one called that "competitive".

gaminggod005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gaminggod005
Member since 2018 • 44 Posts
Loading Video...

I somewhat agree with @RSM-HQ because what is the point in having a game if it is no fun. Also, Fortnite is so popular that people have to make content out of it. Also, Fortnite is competitive because you have to try to be the last one standing and it's difficult due to try hards and other players. If Fortnite was not competitive I don't think that it would be popular! If you would like watch the video and it will explain everything.

Mawimawiwi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mawimawiwi
Member since 2018 • 7 Posts

The reason Fortnite is so popular to me is because it is free to play and cross platform ... (plus the fun facrtor obviously)

mikecrci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mikecrci
Member since 2017 • 67 Posts

Because it's free.

TruSake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 TruSake
Member since 2005 • 500 Posts

So you made a post with a question that would attract people, all so you could advertise your sites... go F yourself