Who else is sick of the bullcrap on mw2 mp?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

headbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 headbound
Member since 2006 • 460 Posts

I'm sick of getting screwed over and over, the lamest deaths ever, people think they are sooooo good using noobtubes, that annoys the piss out of me, on top of that i stab a guy yet they managed to survive and stab me i die, the shotguns are waaaaaaay to overpowered, i'm just sick if it period, i'm ready for bad company 2, that game is going to be alot better than this piece of crap,it's not the game its the people who play the game that make mw2 horrible online. The people who say bad company 2 has nothing on mw2 are waaaaaaaaaay off.

paradigm68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 paradigm68
Member since 2003 • 5588 Posts
This is the same when COD4 came out, some people will move on and to play a better game for them, some will stay at MW2. Personally I got bored of MW2s multiplayer pretty quickly, also I'm terrible with the grenade launcher. :P
DBIZMO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 DBIZMO
Member since 2009 • 581 Posts

Yeh MW2 MP is kind of broken right now. I suggest you play something else until Infinity Ward absolutely fixes everything.

Sloan360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Sloan360
Member since 2009 • 1449 Posts

And i'm sick of BC2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MW2 threads. I for one can man up and play MW2 and still do well at it. Will not play shooters who only hope to try and inevitability fail at trying to dethrone MW because really it is still more fun, imo, with the glitches and supposed "bullcrap" then any other shooter.

headbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 headbound

And i'm sick of BC2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MW2 threads. I for one can man up and play MW2 and still do well at it. Will not play shooters who only hope to try and inevitability fail at trying to dethrone MW because really it is still more fun, imo, with the glitches and supposed "bullcrap" then any other shooter.

Sloan360

\

Well, get use to it because im sick of people saying mw2 is sooo awesome...its not, you know as well as i do that mw2 needs alot of improvement online, i know why you do well at it, because you nootube and camp am i right? Either that or your using glitches, by the way, bad company 2 is going to be waaaaaaaay funner because it has alot more options than mw2 will ever have, atleast it has destructable invironments so you can take away the hiding spots that cowards tend to go to.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44709 Posts
Nope not at all, I think the game is fantastic online. I'll likely be playing it for a very long time. I just hoping some new maps come out soon.
headbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 headbound

Nope not at all, I think the game is fantastic online. I'll likely be playing it for a very long time. I just hoping some new maps come out soon.Archangel3371

I dont, its very very frustrating for me, it was fun but now its getting out of hand, and yes some new maps would help.

Sloan360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sloan360

[QUOTE="Sloan360"]

headbound

\

Well, get use to it because im sick of people saying mw2 is sooo awesome...its not, you know as well as i do that mw2 needs alot of improvement online, i know why you do well at it, because you nootube and camp am i right? Either that or your glitching the game.

I don't have to get use to it, because for me it's the best, i'm just tired of seeing people bash it so damn much. I do well because i can think. Played it for around 13 days so people are predictable now. Camping spots are clear, hiding spots have been found, general strategy and enemy movement is really predictable. So no i don't camp, i like to move around to keep things fresh and games won't be won by camping. Don't glitch either, yes i do know how to glitch, but that doesn't mean i abuse these in real online. BC2 will fall under MW2, i guarantee the day BC2 is released MW2 will still have more people online playing it.

Oh but you did get me on one thing. i do noobtube the hell out of everyone.

headbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 headbound

[QUOTE="headbound"]

[QUOTE="Sloan360"]

Sloan360

\

Well, get use to it because im sick of people saying mw2 is sooo awesome...its not, you know as well as i do that mw2 needs alot of improvement online, i know why you do well at it, because you nootube and camp am i right? Either that or your glitching the game.

I don't have to get use to it, because for me it's the best, i'm just tired of seeing people bash it so damn much. I do well because i can think. Played it for around 13 days so people are predictable now. Camping spots are clear, hiding spots have been found, general strategy and enemy movement is really predictable. So no i don't camp, i like to move around to keep things fresh and games won't be won by camping. Don't glitch either, yes i do know how to glitch, but that doesn't mean i abuse these in real online. BC2 will fall under MW2, i guarantee the day BC2 is released MW2 will still have more people online playing it.

Oh but you did get me on one thing. i do noobtube the hell out of everyone.

Maybe i should start noobtubing again, Sometimes i do awesome on matches like 28-8, then i suck again, i have these moments where i do awesome then i play like crap again, i dont know, i use to do really good but now i cant play worth a crap.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Archangel3371
Yeah I don't really see how camping is all that effective in this game since there always is a way to get them. I love noobtubing as well especially with the Danger Close perk on.
djsundowner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 djsundowner
Member since 2006 • 995 Posts

I'm completely sick of all "every man for himself" FPS games, MW2 especially. I like MAG and BC2 because people have to work together to win. It isn't about who has the best kill/death ratio.

Sloan360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Sloan360

Yeah I don't really see how camping is all that effective in this game since there always is a way to get them. I love noobtubing as well especially with the Danger Close perk on.Archangel3371

Haha, that's the only way to go.

headbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 headbound

I'm completely sick of all "every man for himself" FPS games, MW2 especially. I like MAG and BC2 because people have to work together to win. It isn't about who has the best kill/death ratio.

djsundowner

\

Excactly, theres more tactics and strategy involved, therefore each class actually has a purpose, if your a medic you heal people and keep your squad alive, if your an engineer you keep the vehicles up and running, your assault..well... go after the objectives, and if you have c4 or something blow the enemies artillery out.

Sloan360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sloan360

Maybe i should start noobtubing again, Sometimes i do awesome on matches like 28-8, then i suck again, i have these moments where i do awesome then i play like crap again, i dont know, i use to do really good but now i cant play worth a crap.

headbound

People may not like it but hey, kills are kills. Kinda like you on the whole good then bad thing. I can get into a groove for a couple matches, then for no reason i just plummet.

headbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 headbound

[QUOTE="headbound"]

Sloan360

People may not like it but hey, kills are kills. Kinda like you on the whole good then bad thing. I can get into a groove for a couple matches, then for no reason i just plummet.

True, what i like to do is use a shield sometimes, its funny how they try to kill you but you just hit them with the shield.

Sloan360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Sloan360

[QUOTE="Sloan360"]

[QUOTE="headbound"]

headbound

True, what i like to do is use a shield sometimes, its funny how they try to kill you but you just hit them with the shield.

Dear god the shield. People attack the riot shield like they've never seen one before. It can really be one of the most useful weapons in the right hands.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Archangel3371

[QUOTE="Archangel3371"]Yeah I don't really see how camping is all that effective in this game since there always is a way to get them. I love noobtubing as well especially with the Danger Close perk on.Sloan360

Yeah noobtubing is almost like an art for me. I love getting those nice arcs that go through a small window from a pretty good distance taking out that sniper with thermal who nailed you just before but didn't have the sense to move somewhere else. I usually mix things up though using different guns, perks, etc. because I like going for the challenges. I also really don't care what my k/d ratio is because that's not terribly important for me. I mean I don't run around trying to get kill either.
headbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 headbound

[QUOTE="headbound"]

[QUOTE="Sloan360"]

Sloan360

Dear god the shield. People attack the riot shield like they've never seen one before. It can really be one of the most useful weapons in the right hands.

They freak out lol, they panic and try to do everything they can but it doesnt work, unless you stick them with a semtex.

Sloan360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Sloan360

[QUOTE="Sloan360"]

[QUOTE="Archangel3371"]Yeah I don't really see how camping is all that effective in this game since there always is a way to get them. I love noobtubing as well especially with the Danger Close perk on.Archangel3371

Yeah noobtubing is almost like an art for me. I love getting those nice arcs that go through a small window from a pretty good distance taking out that sniper with thermal who nailed you just before but didn't have the sense to move somewhere else. I usually mix things up though using different guns, perks, etc. because I like going for the challenges. I also really don't care what my k/d ratio is because that's not terribly important for me. I mean I don't run around trying to get kill either.

Hope your someone who uses one man army as well. Scavenger is helpful but not as good as OMA for tubing.

Sloan360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Sloan360

[QUOTE="Sloan360"]

[QUOTE="headbound"]

headbound

They freak out lol, they panic and try to do everything they can but it doesnt work, unless you stick them with a semtex.

Picking up a differnt weapon while you are stuck gets rid of the shield and the instant death. Something that can come in handy if you do return to MW2.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Archangel3371
I don't know about the shield, never really used it online at all myself but I generally don't have too many problems against them. I'll typically take them out with a semtex grenade.
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Archangel3371

[QUOTE="Archangel3371"][QUOTE="Sloan360"]

Sloan360

Hope your someone who uses one man army as well. Scavenger is helpful but not as good as OMA for tubing.

The funny thing is while I do enjoy noobtubing I don't really use those perks much at all. Typically I'll just do them after the other perks for bonus points.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#24 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

...i know why you do well at it, because you nootube and camp am i right? Either that or your using glitches, by the way, bad company 2 is going to be waaaaaaaay funner because it has alot more options than mw2 will ever have, atleast it has destructable invironments so you can take away the hiding spots that cowards tend to go to.

headbound

When people cheat, there's usually a way to counter it or at the very least initially defend against it. If there isn't, then the game's unbalanced.

Camping....Have you ever beaten Metal Gear Solid? It'll help. Sure you won't have the same weapon, but it's the idea that counts.

When I played MW2, I didn't cheat, but I did camp for survival. MW2 has hiding spots, but it also has bullet penetration for people hiding behind walls. Maybe you should switch the crowd you play with. I hardly ever get those problems

Balbaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#25 Balbaar
Member since 2010 • 209 Posts

This is why BC2 was created.

headbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 headbound

This is why BC2 was created.

Balbaar

Tuesday, 4 days cant wait!

Bioshockraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#27 Bioshockraptor
Member since 2008 • 21483 Posts
I kind of want to play BC2, but, I don't have the money so I'll just stick with MW2.
frankthetank94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 frankthetank94
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

WOW. Well i for one actually do not use noobtubes whatsoever besides the 20 kills for the shotgun attachment. I also rarely camp and mostly play agressively. i Dont do amazing but i usually have a positive kdr and am towards the top of the score list. I agree that mw2 has alot of terrible playing styles about it, such as the awful knifing, and i especially hate being killed right after i shoot someone because of their noobtube. In my eyes people need to learn how to actually shoot a weapon not just launch grenades.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#29 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
I hear you brother. Yet, as much as I hate the glitches, exploits and cheapness in MW2, for me it's always better than playing BC2 and keep wondering if my bullets are doing anything to the enemies and not being able to go prone. Sorry but that's how I feel.
rzepak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 rzepak
Member since 2005 • 5758 Posts

When I played it I had no problem with anything really. All the things people whine about are a part of the game and its not hard to get used to it. Noob tubes dont really annoy me and neither do the shotguns since most of the while powerfull arent hard to counter. If you let someone run up to you and shotty you to death its your own fault. Since I mostly used assault rifles I had no problems with taking down players with shottys. When I see people complain about stuff like this I just remember that there are whiners everywhere like for example CS. There are always people that whine about AWP and Auto-sniper, but there are also people who accept that both those weapons are part of the game and players using them arent unstoppable.

Pixel-Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Pixel-Pirate
Member since 2009 • 10771 Posts

Play a better multiplayer game? Like TF2.

ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts

I'm not that great either but I don't complain about it. I suck it up, get better, and cheap-shot them back. They use dual shot guns, I use dual shot guns. They have long commando knives, I bust my butt and spend hours to get 100 kills with my handgun and now I have it. And I got 20 kills with just my knife and marathon in one game afterwards.

You fight fire with fire. If you let them beat you than it'll always be frustrating.

Every multiplayer game can be frustrating because there will always be better players. Hacked games and glitches is one thing but that's only a small part of it. The rest is know-how and improving so you can be the guy that cheaps everyone else.

Right now I'm playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and getting my butt kicked like crazy from guys who've been playing this since it came out. This is my first time playing and I'm frustrated as hell! But I'm sticking with it and trying to get better. I can recall how many times I got killed even when I was shooting someone point blank. It drives me crazy! But I'm not going to give up or come on these boards and say RSV2 sucks. Because the game doesn't suck, I do.

Just got to stick with it man. It'll be no different with Battlefield BC2. There will be really good players that'll destroy crappy players. It's just the way it is. The point is to have fun and stick with it. I know one guy who sucks but plays everyday. He clocked in more hours than me and still sucks. Yet he doesn't give up. Got to respect that.

tj_odee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 tj_odee
Member since 2008 • 210 Posts

I am... I was playing with a friend 1vs1 and I found him and ran towards him and knifed him... he didn't die, knifed him again, didn't die.. I knifed him like 5 times before he died. We were doing an exp trick so I needed to kill him for it to work, but 5 knifes for the kill, WTF?

Memoryitis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#34 Memoryitis
Member since 2006 • 2221 Posts

I am... I was playing with a friend 1vs1 and I found him and ran towards him and knifed him... he didn't die, knifed him again, didn't die.. I knifed him like 5 times before he died. We were doing an exp trick so I needed to kill him for it to work, but 5 knifes for the kill, WTF?

tj_odee
boosters like you are ruining the game
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="tj_odee"]

Memoryitis

As long as they do it in 1 vs 1 it's their problem, but when they do it in Free for All and start spamming choppers, predators and end with a nuke... I hate them. I wish there was a way to have them banned from the game.
patsfan217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 patsfan217
Member since 2009 • 146 Posts

[QUOTE="Memoryitis"][QUOTE="tj_odee"]

Black_Knight_00

As long as they do it in 1 vs 1 it's their problem, but when they do it in Free for All and start spamming choppers, predators and end with a nuke... I hate them. I wish there was a way to have them banned from the game.

I agree with you, tenth prestige boosters need to go!

Also, has anyone noticed that tac-knifers have started using ninja pro instead of commando? I guess it's a good idea so people cant hear you, but I think it kind of defies the point.

gugler990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 gugler990
Member since 2010 • 2009 Posts

Another thing im sick of is people saying MW2 is realistic when its not. BC2 will kick mw2s ass till it gets negative numbers in the market. Bc2 is more realistic more players. makes you feel like your in war MW2s Ground war doesnt even do the trick despite its name. and BC2 is more fun. MW2 R.I.P.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Black_Knight_00

Another thing im sick of is people saying MW2 is realistic when its not. BC2 will kick mw2s ass till it gets negative numbers in the market. Bc2 is more realistic more players. makes you feel like your in war MW2s Ground war doesnt even do the trick despite its name. and BC2 is more fun. MW2 R.I.P.

gugler990
Actually both are unrealistic as heck. Guess the only way to see some realism is playing Operation Flashpoint.
Gemini_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39 Gemini_Red
Member since 2003 • 3290 Posts

Black_Knight_00

Same here. I've actually gotten into the habit now of watching the kill lists during play. Once I see one person killing another the same way more than five times, I start searching low traffic areas or other places people don't usually go. A well fired noobtube ends that streak in a hurry. If I am feeling exceptionally mouthy I'll express mock sympathy over their now inability to obtain a nuke. :P

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Black_Knight_00

Same here. I've actually gotten into the habit now of watching the kill lists during play. Once I see one person killing another the same way more than five times, I start searching low traffic areas or other places people don't usually go. A well fired noobtube ends that streak in a hurry. If I am feeling exceptionally mouthy I'll express mock sympathy over their now inability to obtain a nuke. :P

Gemini_Red

That is the exact same thing I do. Especially when I see a knife kill notifier I pay attention if it repeats within a few seconds. In that case I start searching every hiding spot in the map. Luckily, tactical insertions are loud and you can hear one go off from halfway across the map, so I can usually find the lamers pretty easily. It gives me that stalker feel, I break their streak and it's 2-3 easy kills :D

racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#41 racing1750
Member since 2010 • 14567 Posts
The MP is fine imo.
tj_odee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 tj_odee

calm down, I only did it once and I don't plan on doing it for awhile. My friend just wanted to try it out. Like Black_Knight_00 said, we did it 1vs1 and not during free for all so it's not as bad as it seems. Anyways, I wont be doing for awhile because I find that it becomes a chore and its very boring to do...
Paranoid2028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Paranoid2028
Member since 2009 • 107 Posts

Personally, i'd agree that i'm pretty sick of the glitchy rubbish on MW2, however i still like to play it from time to time but i do have to stop myself before i get too angry at some of the rubbish.

tj_odee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 tj_odee

tj_odee

calm down, I only did it once and I don't plan on doing it for awhile. My friend just wanted to try it out. Like Black_Knight_00 said, we did it 1vs1 and not during free for all so it's not as bad as it seems. Anyways, I wont be doing for awhile because I find that it becomes a chore and its very boring to do...

I forgot to add that I did it to grow one level to unlock a new sniper rifle and I'm not planning on doing the exp boost again so...
Strider_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46 Strider_91
Member since 2007 • 6570 Posts
The only probably i see here is that you're not at the high level of skill that other players on MW2 are. I'm not saying this game takes a huge amount of skill, but the more someone plays the better they're. Positioning, shooting, right gun/perk combos. So yeah i agree move onto BC2... If you can't do something move on.. :roll: