Who Else Hopes Blue Team And Osiris Will be In Halo Infinite?

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1 ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 939 Posts

In both the 2018 and new trailer for Halo Infinite, which is supposed to be after Halo 5, we haven't seen anything about Fireteam Osiris and Blue Team. Blue Team are such major characters to MC in the books, and to have such important characters in this saga not appear in the game would be kinda suckish.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11664 Posts

The vibe I got from Halo: Infinite was that they plan on new beginnings. And probably only Master Chief will be remaining from previous franchise entries, outside of probably a few nods.

My assumption is Microsoft looked at the God of War IV reboot and thought Halo "needs that" to be more relevant in modern gaming.

The focus on story telling and 'feelings' seems pretty noticeable if you ask me.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3 ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 939 Posts

@RSM-HQ said:

The vibe I got from Halo: Infinite was that they plan on new beginnings. And probably only Master Chief will be remaining from previous franchise entries, outside of probably a few nods.

My assumption is Microsoft looked at the God of War IV reboot and thought Halo "needs that" to be more relevant in modern gaming.

The focus on story telling and 'feelings' seems pretty noticeable if you ask me.

I know 343 wants to focus more on MC, but Blue Team would be a great way to do that. In the books, they were the closest thing he had to a family, and Halo 5 didn't do them any justice. And I feel like Locke could be a great character if even given some effort into his writing. And Buck was the life of Osiris.