which of the saturn import devices is the most convenient

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kingdavid562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 kingdavid562
Member since 2010 • 1173 Posts

I'm not sure which to get. I was thinking the action replay but according tothe will of the ancientsthe action replay wont let you play azle panzer dragoon RPG( the japanese $30 panzer dragoon saga).. so i was thinking of getting a st key.. but the st key doesn't let you save like the action replay..

but saving might be more importat than panzer dragoon saga .. i don't want to loses everything when my battery dies..so I'm not sure which to get.

kingdavid562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 kingdavid562
Member since 2010 • 1173 Posts

BUMP.. if anyone would like to help, that would be great:).. you can even help by telling me what you use and if you're happy with it or not:)

ohthemanatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ohthemanatee
Member since 2010 • 8104 Posts

well... I use action replay 2 but I have yet to use it's import capabilities one thing that bothers me about it though is that although it stores save games it doesn't actually function as a memory card, instead you have to save into the console's memory, go into the Saturn´s menu and move your save to the Action Replay 2 cartridge.

and when you want to re-use that save you to the saturn menu and move the save to the Saturn´s internal memory

Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts

well... I use action replay 2 but I have yet to use it's import capabilities one thing that bothers me about it though is that although it stores save games it doesn't actually function as a memory card, instead you have to save into the console's memory, go into the Saturn´s menu and move your save to the Action Replay 2 cartridge.

and when you want to re-use that save you to the saturn menu and move the save to the Saturn´s internal memory

ohthemanatee
This.
Panzer_Zwei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Panzer_Zwei
Member since 2006 • 15498 Posts

No cartridge will break the region lock of AZEL : Panzer Dragoon RPG, as well as that of the other games which aren't compatible, period.

The most convenient thing to do is just buy a Japanese SS system and then use a cartridge to play US games.

The 4-in-1 action replay cartrs (any type) are the most handy if you want to play games that require one of the 1/4 MB RAM cartridges, since otherwise you'd have to resort to a potentially damaging quick-swap trick. If you don't plan on playing any games that require the 1/4 MB RAM cartrigeds however, you don't need anything more than a ST-KEY.