Which multiplayer games can you play offline with bots and still have fun?

Zuon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Zuon
Member since 2008 • 386 Posts

I'm asking in the personal sense, not the general sense. For me it's Unreal Tournament. The original, 1999 one. It's still a blast to play to this day, even if the servers are defunct, minus the GOG/Steam versions. What are your personal picks?

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 4649 Posts

Most Call of Duty games have excellent offline bot modes. The Time Splitter franchise is well known to have a decent bot mode too. I remember the Counter Strike Xbox game being good too - and you can issue commands to your team.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 9255 Posts

I mean if we're going solely with P.C.? Quake is a good alternative to Unreal, Quake: Live gets my vote.

On the none arena shooter side- Worms: Armageddon is good in small sessions, and a solid/ fun strategy game. League of Legends, if you like MOBAs. Good bots in both.

On a more recent release, Vermintide 2 is a very good game. It's not competitive bots but cooperative. Best Left 4 Dead clone in the market honestly, and personally enjoy it more than L4D.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 3672 Posts

@Sevenizz: @Zuon:Oh yeah, Unreal Tournament is a good one. As are the CoDs and Timesplitters. I've played a lot of Anarchy Reigns against bots as well.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 30203 Posts

For me I’ve probably enjoyed playing the Gears of War games the most with offline bots.