Which hypothetical new game IP from a Warner Bros Interactive subsidiary sounds coolest?

sanghelle56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll Which hypothetical new game IP from a Warner Bros Interactive subsidiary sounds coolest? (4 votes)

Werewolf open world Metroidvania action game from Monolith 100%
Sci-Fi comedy shmup from NetherRealm 0%
Mexican urban fantasy open worlder from Avalanche 0%
Anything as long as it's not 90 Day Fiance: The Game 0%

*sigh*, It's with a heavy heart that I post this poll, because Warner Bros games desperately needs to either A) bring back old titles like Spyhunter, Gauntlet etc through NetherRealm, or B) invest in new IP s altogether. Both are not likely. Mortal Kombat is all they seem to care about, other than LEGO.

It's only a matter of time before they become the new Activision headliner, since the merger of Warner Bros with yuckass, Diva and Karen binge-ass Discovery. Not good.

I don't care about DC Comic's inevitable funeral. But WBI is a prime example of why Capitalism in this industry doesn't give the new properties a chance.

What do you think? Y'know, even though none of these will ever greenlight. Monoliths MO is making supernatural games, which is why I said they'd be good at a new werewolf game.

• 
judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7244 Posts

I could see Monolith making a good werewolf game.

Personally would like for Netherrealm make an action RPG in the Mortal Kombat universe. Something like Konquest mode in Deception, but less shit.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#3 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58271 Posts

Werewolf game.

Though they'd probably find some way to make the werewolf a hero. I don't want to play a werewolf hero, I want to play a werewolf. If they wanted to make it guilt-free, just make the humans even worse (like cartel members or something).