I would like to see an Icewind Dale 3, though a Baldurs Gate 3 and/or a Planescape 2 would be nice as well.
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: September 18, 2010
- Posts: 1553
- Member Since: June 8, 2011
- Posts: 13036
- Member Since: October 22, 2004
- Posts: 23826
- Member Since: November 24, 2013
- Posts: 903
- Member Since: June 2, 2008
- Posts: 815
- Member Since: June 19, 2014
- Posts: 35
- Member Since: January 2, 2008
- Posts: 64
- Member Since: February 12, 2009
- Posts: 2862
I'd like to see another turn based ad&d game in the Planescape setting, but not a direct sequel because the story of the nameless one is over.
Same goes for Baldurs Gate. No need for a sequel as that story is over, but I'll take more unrelated d&d adventures in the Forgotten Realms or other d&d settings, for that matter. (no it doesn't need to be the Sword Coast if it's FR)
IF it's done by ppl who can make a proper d&d game of course, which is a big if.
- Member Since: July 2, 2009
- Posts: 18690
- Member Since: March 6, 2006
- Posts: 2656
- Member Since: June 1, 2009
- Posts: 2457
- Member Since: December 21, 2008
- Posts: 27494
- Member Since: November 15, 2012
- Posts: 451
Please Log In to post.