where is all the guild wars 2 love

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MageMater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 MageMater
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

new expansion drops tomorrow came here to see some hype and nothing

if your looking for a great mmropg to play then gw2 should be at the top of your list for consideration

don't believe me check out http://www.woodenpotatoes.com/getpof/entries.php

we have all made the videos for a competition but they are a wide selection of player base opinions

Ish_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 Ish_basic
Member since 2002 • 5051 Posts

I feel like storywise, Path of Fire is the content GW1 fans have been waiting for because eff dragons. For me, I played through season 3 and the cameos had me buying PoF as soon as it went up in the store. And mounts, because i know that's a big deal to people.

But that's not worth mentioning because we have to talk about the Destiny 2 nightfall this week so we can provide users with information they could get by actually entering the nightfall and opening their ghost (seriously, GS, that article is beyond useless). This site is garbage for news, so expect it.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58271 Posts

expansion aside, how is GW2 these days? I played it for a bit when it was released but stopped for lack of interest. Didn't think it was bad, just had other games to play.

Good free-to-play game?

Ish_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ish_basic

you'd probably want to go beyond the core content. The additional specs and masteries are too good to pass up. Plus, you don't want to play without gliders and, now, mounts. I thought i was gonna be lukewarm on mounts, but they are quite fast, agile and they attack. It's still the same game at its heart, but they've added a lot over the years through both expansions and the free seasonal content. For example, this past season had a new explorable area every episode...i'm talking massive, well designed maps with their own unique loot that are usually full up except today, of course.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19563 Posts

The mounts are excellent, the new maps are a huge step up from Heart of Thorns, and it's great to see ANet finally embrace stort and location elements from GW1.

Ish_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ish_basic

I think the S3 maps are really good, but the new maps have really added a reason to explore beyond just mapping. Just got started working on my Griffon mount.

I've only messed around with Deadeye so far, and I really like it. Was getting bored of daredevil and I've always played my thief as more the pirate type than the ninja, so this really works.