Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 14

#1 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

Mainly just store the cases in a storage tub. Disc-based media is kept in their cases, and cartridges are put into a cartridge case. Makes it easy to transport titles around.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11674 Posts

Much the same I buy containers to store my physical games/ shows.

They're stackable slide in-out boxes/ cabinets all the same size but designed for different formats of physical media.

Have about eight for Bluray boxes, eleven for DvD (this includes old PS2 games), and one designed just for both Switch and DS/ 3DS cases. They hold roughly 30 cases give or take each. The Nintendo one a little more, think it was 42 cases last I checked.

They save a lot of room in my apartment and I do have a step ladder just so I can check the top box if I ever need too, which is full of my favorite shows lol. Because I tend to replay games more than watch television, which is very rare for me haha.

And I have a portable case for both Switch and 3DS, nothing fancy, just Monster Hunter cases. my DS one was for MH4, my Switch from the XX port.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 14

#3 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

@RSM-HQ said:

Much the same I buy containers to store my physical games/ shows.

They're stackable slide in-out boxes/ cabinets all the same size but designed for different formats of physical media.

Have about eight for Bluray boxes, eleven for DvD (this includes old PS2 games), and one designed just for both Switch and DS/ 3DS cases. They hold roughly 30 cases give or take each. The Nintendo one a little more, think it was 42 cases last I checked.

They save a lot of room in my apartment and I do have a step ladder just so I can check the top box if I ever need too, which is full of my favorite shows lol. Because I tend to replay games more than watch television, which is very rare for me haha.

And I have a portable case for both Switch and 3DS, nothing fancy, just Monster Hunter cases. my DS one was for MH4, my Switch from the XX port.

Awesome. Keeps them away from most of the dust too. ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#4 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I have my old PC games in a shelf some PS2 games in a bin and my PS4 games under my TV.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#5 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58375 Posts

Well, since 2004, on my hard drive.

But in the 15 or so years before that, all those games are in a few cardboard boxes in my parents' basement.

Elizabeth07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 Elizabeth07
Member since 2021 • 1 Posts

Hey, I a am newbie here. I am interested Pickleball Racquetball, Lacrosse etc

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 flashn00b
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts

Usually in my D Drive or in several external USB storage devices if i want to quickly reinstall a Steam game without having to redownload everything... Sometimes, it'll just redownload anyways.

Few games in my Library get C Drive honors

GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#9 GNS
Member since 2015 • 922 Posts

Digital games - on various hard-drives. Physical copies... it depends, if the games are old and fat chance I will ever touch them... they are in a specialized cupboard in another room along with music cds and mcs (I still have the tech to play them, I just haven't turned it on in years...), but if I still play them (PS4 games), then they are in a cupboard under the TV and PS4.

Robbie23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Robbie23
Member since 2015 • 2080 Posts

Large containers with wheels on them.

Helghast_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Helghast_Merc
Member since 2006 • 808 Posts

I store my vintage consoles and games, right under my bed in boxes, along with my vinyl records. I also have a box, with a whole bunch of Xbox One games, tucked away in my closet.

illegal_peanut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 illegal_peanut
Member since 2016 • 3884 Posts

DVD shelf for console games, portable games, and really old PC games.

But, I don't really worry about storing my games really. I buy a lot of the new games I have digitally.

Side note: Why the hell is it so hard to find media shelves for Games, Blu-rays, DVDs, CDs, and VHS Tapes?!? I can only find it online and not in town.