What's your worst experience in an online multiplayer match?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ParonoiaAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ParonoiaAgent
Member since 2009 • 688 Posts

Mine would be in Lost Planet, I had to play hide and not fight at all with 10 year olds...

What's yours

Muxika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Muxika
Member since 2009 • 107 Posts
[QUOTE="ParonoiaAgent"]

Mine would be in Lost Planet, I had to play hide and not fight at all with 10 year olds...

What's yours

Getting slandered with "cheater" and booted off a server in Halo for being too good. Hehe, alright...giggity...
ParonoiaAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ParonoiaAgent

[QUOTE="ParonoiaAgent"]

What's yours

Muxika

Getting slandered with "cheater" and booted off a server in Halo for being too good. Hehe, alright...giggity...

stuff happens

pvtdonut54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 pvtdonut54
Member since 2008 • 8554 Posts

Going 2-34 in a Call of Duty 5 match. That was a fun day...

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
On SmackDown VS. Raw 2009, I had been playing this guy online all morning, and he kept getting lucky every match. So in about our tenth match, we had this amazingly long match, at least 30 minutes, and I started kicking his ass at the end. Right when I had him pinned after my finisher, it went, "One! Two! Th......Your opponent has disconnected."
Sharpie125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#6 Sharpie125
Member since 2005 • 3904 Posts

I've had some meh experiences here and there. One I remember was pretty embarassing in Allied Assault. I was having a pretty terrible game in Destroyed Village, with my KDR extremely unbalanced. I was going around a corner when I heard the pops of an M1 rifle, and saw my team mate go down. Naturally, if you can hear the rifle that close, he's just around the bend. I charged through the doorway and gunned the guy down, and the guy accused me of "wallhack" or some such. I had to tell him I heard him miles away. Guy on my team decides to help me out by announcing my score to everyone, deducing that I couldn't possibly be hacking with a score like that.

Well. I don't think I played on that server for a long time afterwards.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44333 Posts

For me the worst thing that can happen online is when you get lag. Everything else is irrelevant.

SavageM2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SavageM2
Member since 2005 • 10800 Posts

I try not to keep them in memory...:P I would say some of the worst are when you are having a really off day. Where you just can't seem to line up your shots and are getting obliterated. Those days where (lets say you are playing Call of Duty 4) and you just can't seem to stay alive for more then thirty seconds. You end up with a five or six kills and 25 deaths. Not fun. :P

Kage1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Kage1
Member since 2003 • 6806 Posts

The only thing I can think of is getting voted out and teamkilled in Socom for having a good score. These days I rarely play games online because most online games are full of jerkoffs.:lol:

YoungSinatra25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 YoungSinatra25
Member since 2009 • 4314 Posts
When anyone uses slurs. I dont care if there black or white. Certain words I don't want to here... ignorance doesn't have a color or prefrence.
PetJel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 PetJel
Member since 2009 • 3725 Posts

Baser*pe on last uncappable spawnpoint in Battlefield 2 / 2142. (Spawnkilling included)

Blackguard7666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Blackguard7666
Member since 2009 • 37 Posts
Worst for me is the worst PvP game in existance: World of Stuncraft. A warrior in WoW is practically useless, in both PvE and PvP. The PvE damage/DPS has been nerfed to useless. And in PvP, forget it...even in Arms spec. The only class I have a slim chance of beating 40% of the time is Death Tards. As soon as they pull out Army of the Dead...I'm screwed. BUT>>>>the worst battle I had 1vs1 was a full epic, Human Paladin. He stunned me, Hammer of Justice (half on my health now), I came out of the stun 30 secs later, hit em with Rend and Mortal Strike. Got his health down about to 70% left on em. Eh, not too bad for two moves. He stunned again, healed, Hammer of justice, hit me twice with his sword and I died. This took one min total. Then he Bubble Hearthed. I was peod, to say the least. Gotta love the cocky, 12 yr olds. /meh
PJ24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PJ24
Member since 2005 • 3816 Posts
The British racist I met in a Burnout game :shudder:
MadVybz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 MadVybz
Member since 2009 • 2797 Posts

Playing Soul Calibur 4 and when it lags with 4 bars of connectivity! Even on 5 bars I block a high attack, then hold down and guard to block the low attack, but it doesn't block! Why? Because of the damn lag! And it's little things like that which can make you lose in a matter of seconds.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
Playing Team deathmatch or normal Deathmatch and having a small kid go haywire and curseing out everybody that kills him. While fun at first, It eventually gets irritating and then after awhile just tragic.
teddyk15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 teddyk15
Member since 2008 • 29 Posts

getting standby'd 3 games in a row on GOW2

Lethalhazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Lethalhazard
Member since 2009 • 5451 Posts
I've had a lot of awful things happen in online games. I can't really remember, though. Probably on WoW, where some new guild member flirted her way to the top in about a week with the guild leader. She then lied about something I didn't do, then he banned me almost immediately. She then proceeded to take officer position in the guild I had been in for a year. Half the members quit after that, though. So that makes me happy....
Lethalhazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Lethalhazard
Member since 2009 • 5451 Posts
Worst for me is the worst PvP game in existance: World of Stuncraft. A warrior in WoW is practically useless, in both PvE and PvP. The PvE damage/DPS has been nerfed to useless. And in PvP, forget it...even in Arms spec. The only class I have a slim chance of beating 40% of the time is Death Tards. As soon as they pull out Army of the Dead...I'm screwed. BUT>>>>the worst battle I had 1vs1 was a full epic, Human Paladin. He stunned me, Hammer of Justice (half on my health now), I came out of the stun 30 secs later, hit em with Rend and Mortal Strike. Got his health down about to 70% left on em. Eh, not too bad for two moves. He stunned again, healed, Hammer of justice, hit me twice with his sword and I died. This took one min total. Then he Bubble Hearthed. I was peod, to say the least. Gotta love the cocky, 12 yr olds. /mehBlackguard7666
The 30 seconds later part was an exaggeration, right? But yeah, WoW's PvP is some of the worst I've ever played in a popular online game.
rzepak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rzepak
Member since 2005 • 5758 Posts

Not really a match but recently I grouped with some people in WoW. We went to the Sunken Temple dungeon. One person kept on trying to lead us but it was obvious he/she did not know where to go. He/she barely spoke english and it seems that at lvl48 still did not know the basics of the game. I had a quest others did not and I was not able to share. After the quest had been done the said person asked for the fifth time now (other four times I also answered) who had a quest in this spot. Once again I answered that one and the never ceasing "why didnt you share it". The explanation that I could not share no matter how many times I rephrased it did not reach the moron who started with his broken english a rant on how he invited me and here I was soloing. Good thing was that he left the group and was left behind having a hissyfit I suppose.

shocka-delica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 shocka-delica
Member since 2009 • 245 Posts

The British racist I met in a Burnout game :shudder:PJ24

nick griffin???

ParonoiaAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ParonoiaAgent

[QUOTE="PJ24"]The British racist I met in a Burnout game :shudder:shocka-delica

nick griffin???

Knuckln_Futz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 Knuckln_Futz
Member since 2004 • 12125 Posts

lag on Halo 3 and getting disconnected and losing exp and losing every Team Slayer game due to uneven pairing. On both Red and Blue Teams! So I stopped playing Halo 3 frequently.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LightR
Member since 2009 • 17739 Posts

Dying in a shooter right after you spawn. CoD4 didn't have a problem with this but CoD5 was retarded. They tried to copy CoD4 and failed.

Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts

I was playing Gears of War 2 and people were calling me racial things.

Scientist8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#25 Scientist8
Member since 2007 • 165 Posts
probably getting sniped 1000 times with a the scout sniper rifle in Counter Strike Source
yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#26 yagr_zero
Member since 2006 • 27850 Posts
Probably just one time when I was playing Halo 2 and the host hit the standby button causing everyone to lag cept him. It's not fun when someone cheats like that.
Kurozaiaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Kurozaiaku
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Trying to fight online people on Armored Core For Answer... *eyetwitch* Some people are just too damn good..

btaylor2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#28 btaylor2404
Member since 2003 • 11353 Posts
Any game that will not allow me the option to mute the chat. I can't stand the constant bragging and cursing, I just want to play the game.