What's your favourite Mario game?

• 59 results
#51 Posted by Ovirew (8976 posts) -

I think Super Mario Sunshine holds a special place in my heart. I really liked the concept of FLUDD and how that played into the gameplay, and I thought Isle Del Fino (or whatever) was a nice setting for a game. From a gameplay standpoint, I thought it was great.

If we're talking 2D Mario games, then New Super Mario Bros. or Super Mario Bros. 2 USA are my favs.

#52 Posted by phbz (4407 posts) -

I have to go with Galaxy 2, that's gaming perfection.

#53 Posted by Steve5XG (171 posts) -

Super Mario 64, no doubts! It was such a nice surprise when I was only 13 years old. That game made my old days!

#54 Posted by Robbie23 (341 posts) -

The first Mario RPG on SNES.

#55 Posted by Sam3231 (2566 posts) -

@vaidream45 said:

Super Mario World

Mario 3 is second

This.

#56 Posted by Liam44JT (25 posts) -

Super mario 3D land is my fav.

#57 Posted by Jacknapes (38 posts) -

Sunshine is pretty good.........when you get past the few awkward parts. Some of Sunshines best bits are the non-Fludd platforming sections, which coupled with tight controls are just brilliant.

However, the Galaxy games are by far the best Mario games for me.

#58 Posted by haroldcoates (5 posts) -

It is not so easy for me to choose the best Mario game because my decision is between two games: Super Mario World and Super Mario Bros. I still play them sometimes using online emulators https://emulatorgames.online/games/mario. Would like to play other games as long as I played mentioned above to make the decision.

#60 Posted by Worlds_Apart (163 posts) -

Super Mario bros 3, followed by Super Mario World. I was really into Mario in the NES & SNES days. The last single player Mario game I played was Super Mario 64. Haven't really kept up with the franchise.