What's your favourite franchise from Nintendo and favourite game in that franchise?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#1 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

Whether it be Mario, Zelda, Kirby, etc. Let me know. :)

I think I'd have to say for me it's a cross between Kirby and Animal Crossing. Great memories with Kirby playing Nightmare in DL back in the day.

Animal Crossing is just a good game overall. I really liked Wild World...(even though everyone loves New Leaf.)

Zelda comes in as a third favourite. Starting as a kid with Wind Waker and was pretty mind blown by Twilight Princess when it first came out. Not a huge fan of Wind Waker anymore...haven't played TWP in a long time. Sooo...I think Ocarina of Time is my favourite. (Still yet to play Majora's Mask.)

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44105 Posts

My favourite Nintendo franchise is The Legend of Zelda and my favourite game from it is A Link to the Past.

Vaidream45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Vaidream45
Member since 2016 • 2116 Posts

Metroid

Metroid fusion

Followed by mario

Super mario world

Zelda is close

Breath of the wild

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56040 Posts

My favorite franchise and from Nintendo on every generation is always have been Legend of Zelda and despite I started with "A Link to the Past" "Ocarina of Time" was my generation of Zelda franchise.

Follow by: Metroid Prime, Mario series, and Star Fox.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11664 Posts

Franchise_ probably the Super Mario series at the top. Whether you're playing Bros, Galaxy or Odessey you're gonna to have a fun time.

Followed by Pokémon which I've become more a fan in recent years, it's gotten far more complex and I like the competitive scene for the newer entires.

My favorite single game the last couple of years from Nintendo is easily Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze.

Kirby is my nostalgia Nintendo franchise. Some of the first games I ever played. Kirby of the Stars Ultra Super Deluxe is also a very, very good game.

Metroid and Zelda, meh. . As a franchise they've had mixed quality. While I enjoy some of the games, I do not rave them as much as others. I don't consider Prime trilogy that great, it's good, not great. Super Metroid is the best Metroid game. And haven't loved a Zelda for many years. BotW is good but also filled with very repetitive systems.

I'm very surprised no one mention Kart or Smash. They're some of the bigger Nintendo sellers. .

Gwynbleidd_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 Gwynbleidd_91
Member since 2018 • 137 Posts

Favorite: Mario

Favorite Game from franchise: Super Mario World.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Super Mario... and Super Mario Sunshine.

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

#8 Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2945 Posts

Mario Kart. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.