What's the most epic miss fail that happened to you in a game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sanghelle56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1 sanghelle56
Member since 2017 • 502 Posts

Like, as you're going to finish an enemy off, have you ever missed the killing blow?

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#2 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

I never miss.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#3 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

Well, on Fallout 4 I managed to take down a behemoth. And then accidentally fell to my death. So had to kill the behemoth again...

Also, I've often tried to throw grenade when holding a mine in F4. And as a result, blown meself up with the said mine as it drops between me and the closest enemy...

In Forza horizon, in the very last race, I drove into a wall at the very last bend. As I dont use rewind, it was back to start.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58494 Posts

Playing the Telltale series The Walking Dead. Just started it, I get to the house where Clementine is up in the treehouse, and I get jumped by the babysitter zombie (I'm assuming it's the babysitter).

Anyway, it's a quicktime event, and I fail it about 15 times. Yup. 15 times. Maybe more, maybe less. But I'm using my controller because I figure "Hey, this is a nice, relaxing controller-friendly game" and I'm a PC gamer so it might be nice to change things up...nope! I suck with controllers. I get her when I fall on the ground, I get her when I crawl back, but when I have to move the cursor over then click X I just can't line it up in time.

Damn controllers... :P

Actually it's quicktime events, I am terrible at them.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17873 Posts

i made an absolutely pixel perfect jump....right next to the very first goomba in super mario bros. i try to blame that on being really rusty with 2D platformers......yeah :S.

RockField

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#6 RockField
Member since 2017 • 500 Posts

About that, when I don't know what to do next to proceed to a certain area, I do stupid things or the things that I shouldn't do.