What's next for mario?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ge0rgieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ge0rgieboy
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
This chubby dude did some pipe travel, jumpin'-over-goombas, collected a lot of stars (and shines), some soccer, baseball, tennis, golf, a lot of parties with his buddies, BRAWL!... etc, etc. Sniff, nice times. He was made of paper once a time! ...or two, or three :P Starting from 80's he was sensation and now this mustached guy still being very cool, in fact recent fresh ideas like Mario Galaxy or Mario & Luigi inside Bowser are cosmically fun (all of we know his games don't have a trama like Chinatown movie or Alan Wake's script, but it's creative and his own way for sure). But where do you see mario, i don't know, maybe at this christmas, at 2012, after 5, 10 or 20 years? a ton of mario party games? a new sport? a huge RPG? Shooting snipers and shotguns? xD. Survival Horror rated M maybe? haha. Just a random theme guys. PD: sorry about my bad english, i'm spanish speaker :D
Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts

They should have Mario go to outer space where he can walk around on different planets and fight Bowser and stuff. Best idea evar amirite?

spookykid143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 spookykid143
Member since 2009 • 10393 Posts

They should have Mario go to outer space where he can walk around on different planets and fight Bowser and stuff. Best idea evar amirite?

Shad0ki11

GENIUS!!!

wildcat2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 wildcat2000
Member since 2006 • 4498 Posts

I want a game like SMB3 and New SMB Wii expect in 3D. No more collecting Stars/Shines/Whatever.

Id like an open world mushroom kingdom. Not lik GTA but wide open levels/worlds like in say Spyro.

TJORLY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TJORLY
Member since 2008 • 3298 Posts

Super Mario Universe.

Or Super Mario Space Time continium.

Joshb22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Joshb22
Member since 2010 • 67 Posts

Personally, theres a few things i'd like to see mario in, I think they should consider another RPG, with the variety of characters the mario universe has, you could easily have 10 playable characters

Definately another Brawl game, I could see Mario Fit being a game, how about a beat-em-up, Street Fighter style? In fact, that could be the new brawl game

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

Well, there's no Street Fighter for Wii, so I'd say Street Fighter vs Mario and Co. is next. I'd buy it.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts
I think Mario traveling through time would be cool. And when he goes to the past it looks old school and in the future is 3d and crazy and stuff. You can do the same with the music and stuff. Kind of like a Mario through the years but with a plot like Bowser is traveling through time to keep Mario from ever existing. Have actions in the past reflect the present and future. Ok ok ok so I want it to be like Sonic CD in a way. Sue me. I think it would be cool though.
eh-ut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 eh-ut
Member since 2009 • 563 Posts
I wanna classic 8-bit mario again, it growned me to be a gamer.
Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#10 Daavpuke
Member since 2009 • 13771 Posts
A Mario RTS. It hasn't been done yet, to my knowledge. Or a Strategy simulator like Mario Civilizations :D
ghegpatatas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ghegpatatas
Member since 2010 • 611 Posts
A Mario RTS. It hasn't been done yet, to my knowledge. Or a Strategy simulator like Mario Civilizations :DDaavpuke
now this will be hard.
Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Daavpuke
[QUOTE="Daavpuke"]A Mario RTS. It hasn't been done yet, to my knowledge. Or a Strategy simulator like Mario Civilizations :Dghegpatatas
now this will be hard.

Not at all. Just like any other Mario game, you use a well-known winning formula and replace it with the Mario World. Koopa and Toad Armies. Iconic Hero Characters. Castles and Haunted Mansion Buildings. Yoshi mounted units. Or Caveman Mario's evolving to Cyber Mario's. Wooden shacks evolving to High Tech Bowser Castles. Coins as currency. Nations of Koopas, Toads, Birdos, ShyGuys. How I wish I worked for the game developing industry. These things basically write themselves.
renomakiGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 renomakiGS
Member since 2010 • 60 Posts
Who knows what will happen with Mario? He has done so much already. For all we know, he might be close to retiring soon.
TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

A mgs4 type mario where hes old and still going after bowser.

IU_Stizzal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 IU_Stizzal
Member since 2010 • 382 Posts

As much as I would like another Mario RPG game, I don't think that will happen in the next few years. I see 3D in his future, but other than that I just can think of anything.

MathMattS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#16 MathMattS
Member since 2009 • 4012 Posts

An open world Mario game would be cool. Otherwise, I could possibly see Super Mario Galaxy 3 or Mario on the next Nintendo system.

Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Daavpuke

An open world Mario game would be cool. Otherwise, I could possibly see Super Mario Galaxy 3 or Mario on the next Nintendo system.

MathMattS
Mario GTA?
anthonycg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 anthonycg
Member since 2009 • 2017 Posts

Mario plumming; I don't think he's actually done that yet.

kevinxma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kevinxma
Member since 2007 • 115 Posts

A mario FPS would be pretty cool...

ge0rgieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ge0rgieboy
Who knows what will happen with Mario? He has done so much already. For all we know, he might be close to retiring soon.renomakiGS
yup, or maybe mario games will be developed eventually slow and slow, once a year or i don't know, until he appears in low budget games like more recent titles of sonic or pacman :O
ge0rgieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ge0rgieboy
I think Mario traveling through time would be cool. And when he goes to the past it looks old school and in the future is 3d and crazy and stuff. You can do the same with the music and stuff. Kind of like a Mario through the years but with a plot like Bowser is traveling through time to keep Mario from ever existing. Have actions in the past reflect the present and future. Ok ok ok so I want it to be like Sonic CD in a way. Sue me. I think it would be cool though.GoldenElementXL
It will be nice man, since we have a lot of baby mario's, luigis, peaches! xD. An old-aged mario, yay! Or Bowser on its 18's. Nice idea.
ge0rgieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ge0rgieboy

Not at all. Just like any other Mario game, you use a well-known winning formula and replace it with the Mario World. Koopa and Toad Armies. Iconic Hero Characters. Castles and Haunted Mansion Buildings. Yoshi mounted units. Or Caveman Mario's evolving to Cyber Mario's. Wooden shacks evolving to High Tech Bowser Castles. Coins as currency. Nations of Koopas, Toads, Birdos, ShyGuys. How I wish I worked for the game developing industry. These things basically write themselves.

Amazing! a full interactive world of mario characters. The saga has a lot of buddies and a ton of places to go! Like Mushroom Kingdom as a metropolis, with bunches of secrets and missions. I've never seen cars, real guns or cell phones in these games, by the way :p