What your most anticipated games of 2009?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gam3r3OOO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 gam3r3OOO
Member since 2003 • 1442 Posts
What your most anticipated games of 2009?
bigd575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 185

#2 bigd575
Member since 2008 • 6192 Posts
Resident Evil 5
tough_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 tough_dude
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Final Fantasy XIII
gam3r3OOO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 gam3r3OOO
Member since 2003 • 1442 Posts
Demon's Souls Dragon Quest IX: Guard of the Starry Night (working title) Elveon Final Fantasy XIII Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty White Knight Chronicles
bigd575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 185

#5 bigd575
Member since 2008 • 6192 Posts
Final Fantasy XIIItough_dude
I'm going to add that one to lol I misread and thought he said most anticipated game.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#6 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts
Fight Night Round 4 by far, then FFXIII
Paladin_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 Paladin_King
Member since 2008 • 11832 Posts
1. Heavy Rain 2. FF XIII 3. Infamous Whole ton of others, but those 3 top the list right now.
Trainer23667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Trainer23667
Member since 2006 • 49 Posts

1. Resident Evil 5

2. Final Fantasy XIII (if not delayed)

3. MadWorld

Avatar image for sinistergoggles
sinistergoggles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 sinistergoggles
Member since 2005 • 9919 Posts

Resident Evil 5, Heavy Rain, and Killzone 2.

wizdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 wizdom
Member since 2003 • 10111 Posts
What your most anticipated games of 2009?gam3r3OOO
Dawn of War 2 is tops right now
aliblabla2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 aliblabla2007
Member since 2007 • 16756 Posts
Dawn of War II followed by Empire: Total War.
MagicHat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#12 MagicHat1
Member since 2008 • 209 Posts

Heavy Rain

Overlord 2

Resident Evil 5

Final Fantasy 13

Sacred 2

Uncharted 2

White Knight Chronicles
Legna_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 448

#13 Legna_san
Member since 2008 • 57 Posts

PS2 - Sacred Blaze

PS3 - White Knight Chronicles and The Last Remnant

PSP - Ushiro (I hope this game gets released this year)

Xbox 360 - Star Ocean: The Last Hope

NDS - Megami Ibunroku: Devil Survivor, Dragon Quest IX (and VI, I hope..), 7th Dragon, Summon Night X: Tears Crown, Shining Force Feather, The Another World, Cross of Venus and Blood of Bahamut

Wii - Fragile, Arc Rise Fantasia, Klonoa, Muramasa and the next Tales of game (twelfth mothership title)

SavageM2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 SavageM2
Member since 2005 • 10800 Posts
I haven't really been keeping track so far. I know day one I want to get Resident Evil 5 though. :D
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#15 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
1. Resident Evil 5 2. Star Ocean 4 3. Halo ODST 4. Halo Wars 5. Final Fantasy XIII 6. Street Fighter IV 7. Empire Total War 8. Alan Wake 9. Star Craft 2 This is in no particular order by the way
Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#16 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts
FEAR 2 Resident Evil 5 Call of Duty: MW 2 Not looking forward to much this year.
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
Killzone 2, Resi 5, Tekken 6, God of War 3, Uncharted 2, Bioshock 2, Splinter Cell Conviction, next Ratchet and Clank. All sequels! :shock: Oh, and Infamous and WKC.
GamerEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GamerEternal
Member since 2005 • 154 Posts
1.RE5-I've been a RE fanatic since 98 and they haven't let me down yet I've watched and learned plenty about RE5 and everything I see has gotten me excited and now I'm to the point where I don't want to see anything else, because I want RE5 to be as much a surprise as possible. 2.SFIV-I've been watching this game's progress from the original Ryu vs. Ken intro, the EGM article, to the reveal of the stylized graphics, to the pics of the eight world warriors brought back, to the first gameplay movies and the four newcomers and the four bosses (which caused me to jump for joy), to Akuma, to a GI picture of Seth the final boss, to the twenty minute Capcom press conference video, where the anime intros are brifly shown and some news on the new characters, to the info on Fei-Long and Cammy, then Sakura to a list of the twenty-five characters that will be in the game. To the collector's edition information, to the information that Rose and Gen will be in it (Happy, happy, joy, joy). SFIV is going to be so awesome, if not for RE5, it would be my Number 1 game of 05. 3.Marvel:Ultimate Alliance 2-Marvel:Ultimate Alliance is easily one of my favorite RPG's of all-time. The special edition (which I own) made things even better,. sweetening the pot by adding The Hulk, Cyclops, Sabretooth, Dr. Doom., Magneto and more. It easily has the one of best casts of any RPG I've ever seen and I can't wait to see what's next. 4.Punch-Out:I've been waiting fifteen years for somebody at Nintendo to get the brilliant idea that, making us wait fifteen years for another Punch-Out game wasn't the best idea. Although, if you ask me, they should've made a Punch-out for the N64, along time ago, followed by a GC sequel. However, it doesn't matter that it's been fourteen years. I mean, we did have to wait twelve years for a NG sequel. I say better late than never and remake or not, I don't care. I just wanna play it,. 5.Prototype-This game looks awesome beyond words. 6.Bionic Commando-What can I sa, it's Bionic Commando, nuff said. Plus, Spiderman 2 being one of my all-time favorite games, I've heard it described as Spiderman with guns. I've been waiting a long time for a BC sequel. For years fans pleaded, now Capcom finally listened. Now, if I can just get Konami to make my freaking Castlevania anthology. 7.Samurai Shodown Anthology-SS2 is one of the best fighting games of all-times I've ever played and unfortunately, I missed out on it's greatness because I didn't have a Neo-Geo. Not to mention, I missed out on SS3:Blades of Blood and the other SS games and now thirteen years later, I plan to correct that mistake., I called GS and they dated it as March for the PSP but no date forr the PS2 or Wii version 8.Samurai Shodown next-gen-I don't even know if this game is coming out this year. According to some footage I saw from SNKPlaymore, it was supposed to come out last year, so I imagine, it will come out this year. The brief footage I saw looked sick, blowing MK away, with character's able to have their limbs cut off and decapitated and gore galore. I can't wait. 9.Batman and the Arkham Asylum-I personally enjoyed Batman Begins but it could have been much better. However, the new Batman, looks wicked as hell. All I can say is any game, where I get to play as Batman, trapped in Arkham Asylum, with a bunch of classic Batman villians out to get me, looks awesome. I can't wait. 10.Bioshock 2-I still haven't finished the last one, so hopefully by the time the sequel comes out I'll be ready for it. Other than that, there's not much I can say. Honorable mentions:FFXIII (I know jack about it), mgs4 (xb360, keeping fingers crossed), GOW 3, Possible ng Zelda title and hopefully HL3.