What would you like to see for Animal Crossing on the Switch?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#1 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

I’m fairly positive it’ll be announced at E3 next month.

I’ve been a fan of the AC games since Wild World on the DS.

However I did put most of my hours into New Leaf. (I don’t care too much for Pocket Camp.)

Some people want the fixed camera to be fully adjustable but I think that idea kind of takes away the charm of an AC game.

I don’t want ideas thrown around too much. I do like the simplicity of the other games but of course, being on the Switch you want them to go hard or go home sort of thing.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#2 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

Keep it traditional and keep it simple.

And no chores. Being forced to clean and so on just aint fun.

Maybe they could add a housekeeper to the game. You could hire a housekeeper when your house had more than three rooms. That woudl make it worthwhile to build bigger house, and would act as a kind of reward for achieving big house with 4+ rooms.

the housekeeper would keep the house clean from roaches, and would also collect fruits for you from the trees around your house and suchlike stuff.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11664 Posts

For once I would like the playable avatar job role to be optional, than set in stone. Being the Mayor all the time has lost its appeal for me. Maybe be a shop owner or even the local Fisherman, something that changes what the locals think of you.

Animal Crossing has always been about playing it your way so it's one more restriction to slap out of tradition. And if so, an NPC should take the role of Mayor ; and you can invest and buy land from the town for self interest/ or to give back towards the community :)

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

A larger area like the first game.

bragr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5 bragr
Member since 2017 • 76 Posts

If they can come close to New Leaf i would be fairly happy, even if it would be boring with the same old game. But knowing Nintendo i expect some sort of terrible port of the phone game or something nobody wants. Nintendo manages Mario and Zelda incredibly well but can be unpredictable and disappointing with some of their other series.