Mikester4411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Mikester4411
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

Hey, can anyone tell me the name of this game from a description from my memory, I am 100% sure it existed but I can’t find evidence of it ANYWHERE and I’m trying to convince my friend I’m not losing my mind

I don’t think the game was ever actually released but there were demo videos posted and it was relatively well known for an indie game (I think it was indie anyways)

The name of the game started with ‘Hell’, it was either 1 word that started with Hell or 2 words with the first word Hell. It definitely wasn’t Hellblade either!

It was originally being developed on Unreal Engine 3 and was ported to Unreal Engine 4 in the middle of development, I think it got to beta.

It was a medieval fantasy game, the first demo started in the mountains fighting skeletons with your sword and shield, I’m pretty sure it was first person, and when you got out of the mountain area you could see your characters home village on fire with skeletons and monsters to fight

The second demo video took place inside of a dungeon in a castle I think? There were chests and a boss fight at the end of it, and the game was always being compared to Skyrim.

It had a mobile game with the same name but I think was just a concept of the main game and mainly about escaping a dungeon, although I can’t find the game on my Apple App Store account anywhere

If anyone knows the name of the game, please let me know, I’m losing my mind over this!

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 39470 Posts

@mikester4411: I move this thread to the correct forum: Games Discussion. Good luck finding the answer.