what system has better exclusives

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by jesser7 (56 posts) -

what console has the better exclusives games coming out Sunset Overdrive looks good. its the only exclusive I that's cought my attention. wish other ones look good so I can check them out?

#2 Posted by sukraj (27268 posts) -

Halo The Master Chief Collection

Halo 5

Fable Legends

#3 Edited by Mesomorphin (903 posts) -

At the moment I'am with xbox one. However I think once we see The order and uncharted come out, things will even up.

#4 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (19564 posts) -

NINTENDOOOOOOO ! ! !

Also most multiplatform games are better than Exclusive.

#5 Posted by Mesomorphin (903 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu said:

NINTENDOOOOOOO ! ! !

Also most multiplatform games are better than Exclusive.

Yeah I'd say since x1/ps4 are really lacking in games atm, nintendo is a great alternative. However the online is decent but not where near as good as x1/ps4 lets be honest.

#6 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (14577 posts) -

I personally think Xbone has the better exclusives coming out... especially this year.

#7 Edited by Zen_Light (2143 posts) -

Wii U right now.

#8 Posted by Pikminmaniac (11194 posts) -

Wii U for sure. It already has a good number of quality exclusives and it's getting Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros, and Captain Toad still.

#9 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25834 posts) -

Speaking as someone who has none of them, the Wii U has the best currently. PS4 + Bone are OK at best this year. PS4 has some neat stuff coming early-mid 2015 (Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, No Man's Sky, maybe The Order 1886), the Bone has some equally neat stuff coming out a little later that year and beyond (Halo 5, Quantom Break, Crackdown 3).

#10 Posted by garfield360uk (20381 posts) -

What sort of games are you looking for (as in genre's, what games you play currently)? That way we can help you look at what is the best fit if you are using this to buy one of the three major console systems (i.e. the Microsoft Xbox One, Nintendo Wii U, Sony Playstation 4).

#11 Edited by Gammit10 (2394 posts) -

PC, though you did say console.

#12 Posted by Archangel3371 (22907 posts) -

Xbox One is my favourite right now.

#13 Posted by starwolf474 (983 posts) -

Wii U by far.

#14 Posted by illmatic87 (17931 posts) -

Wii U.

XB1 seems to have the most variety of exclusives, though.

Avatar image for thegamingjunkie
#15 Posted by thegamingjunkie (309 posts) -

The only XB1 exclusives that has my attention is Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break. Wii U has some pretty neat ones, and I really love it. But personally, I prefer PS4 exclusives. I loved "inFamous: Second Son". The graphics were great and gameplay was uber fun. "The Last of Us Remastered" is also a huge one to consider if you haven't played it on the previous gen consoles (not to mention it won numerous game of the year awards, as if you didn't know that already :D )

Other exclusives coming looks real sweet and promising too: Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, The Order: 1886, Little Big Planet 3 and No Man's Sky.

This is how I see it: XB exclusives are mostly made up of combat games, and from my knowledge decent stories (with the exception of Quantum Break by the looks of it).

Playstation Exclusives tend to have greater diversity, based from experience great stories and satisfying gameplay. Most of the exclusives are different from another, and are surprisingly good when they come out.

Wii U exclusives are usually (mostly) cute games that are uber fun to play, though there are some regular games that surprisingly made it to Wii U that are multi platform.

I can't speak for everyone, but it's up to you now :)

#16 Edited by KingsofQueens (2511 posts) -

Based on what I've seen, Post E3, I'd say WiiU and XB1 have the more interesting exclusives.

#17 Posted by kingcrimson24 (824 posts) -

none of them . every person has a different taste in games .

personally I like Xbox One's game line up more .

#18 Posted by fatee (371 posts) -

I don't even own it - but it's the Wii U for sure.

Topic over, thread locked!

#19 Posted by watchdogsrules (541 posts) -

PlayStation 4 all the way!

#20 Edited by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

@fatee: Your signature is amazing! It's making me hunger :)

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
#21 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (20927 posts) -

PS4 in 2016

#22 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

ATM, Wii U, but PS4 has The Order, Bloodbourne, Guerrilla RPG game, Sony Bend, Last Guardian, Sony Santa Monica, Abzu, Thatgamingcompany, studio japan, Media molecule, Driveclub, and more. All of these studios have something unanounced or something exciting coming

#23 Posted by Cloud_imperium (14291 posts) -

Xbox One exclusive ATM look more interesting to me .

#24 Posted by CTR360 (8409 posts) -

PS4

#25 Edited by RyuRanVII (4254 posts) -

It depends on what you like to play. Since RPG and turn-based strategy are my favorite genres, PC has the best exclusives for me.