What Players Said About Soul of Guardian MMORPG?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wsgame123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 wsgame123
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
1. Soul of Guardian (SOG) is one of the few good games that I've played. They roll out new challenges and exciting competitions to ensure that their players don't get bored of the game. ----by Kathy Barrett, from Australia 2. I have played a lot of games before, and of course everyone knows that with every game there are glitches that are unavoidable. What's good about Soul of Guardian is they are quick to fix these within a day or two. Other games I play took them weeks before even acknowledging that there is a glitch in the game. ----by Nathan Smith, from US 3. The game is good. It is quite obvious with the other responses in this blog. What is notable for me is that the Support Team actually do listen to their players. That makes me and all the other players feel important, it shows their sincerity towards making the game more enjoyable. That is why I see a good future with me and SOG in the coming years. Keep it up! ----by Abraham Sheppard from US 4. I'm not one to spend much when it comes to online gaming. But I feel this game is worth to give support to, I observe how the game goes before I spend money on it. And with what I see in the growth of this game, I'm glad I did. ----by Clifford Jones, from England 5. In every game there are non-payers and payers. Usually you'd see the payers get control over a game's server or something. What is good about Soul of Guardian I believe, is that the game is well-planned enough that it creates a balance between payers and non-payers alike. It makes the game open and playable for every kind of player there. ----by Richard Johnson, from US 6. I've been playing SOG for a few months now. It is ADDICTING. The constant challenges and new things you get to see every so often makes the game interesting to play, there is always a reason for staying in the game and not get bored. ----by Christian Patrick, from Canada 7. This game has great artwork. Saw it evolve from their graphics before. It's way cool!----by Barnaby McCoy, from US About Soul of Guardian (SOG) Soul of Guardian is a free browser-based Action Role Playing game released on March 16, 2012. Set in a hybrid fantasy world, it has four classes for players to choose from. Character classes are Blade Warrior, Dagger Assassin, Hammer Judge and Spear Guard, to be distinguished by their respective class specialty. (www.sog.wsgame.com) Have fun in SOG - the latest, most played RPG of 2012! About WSGame WSGame is a rapidly growing developer and operator of an eclectic range of browser-based games. WSGame provides an extensive online gaming platform (www.wsgame.com) and provides gamers with a dynamic array of online games across several categories, including FPS, Simulation, RPG, Sports and more. All Games are compatible with virtually all web devices, delivering an edge-of-your-seat entertainment experience, anytime, anywhere.