What is your biggest gaming achievement?

Dr_dreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Dr_dreads
Member since 2019 • 19 Posts

What is the biggest gaming achievement you ever did? I am not talking about like Xbox 360 G points I am talking about personal. For example getting my first time 10 kill streak.

1) What was the achievement?

2) What video game?

3) When did this happen? (Date)

4) What console?

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7221 Posts

One of Mine goes way back to the mega drive days beating Altered Beast finally as a kid. Always found and still do hard as nails.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#3 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58854 Posts

A real sense of pride and accomplishment beating up smurfs. Just something really satisfying about upsetting someone going round deliberately looking for easy wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts
@dr_dreads said:

What is the biggest gaming achievement you ever did? I am not talking about like Xbox 360 G points I am talking about personal. For example getting my first time 10 kill streak.

1) What was the achievement?

2) What video game?

3) When did this happen? (Date)

4) What console?

1. Beating Mirror's Edge in VR without getting motion sickness
  2. Mirror's Edge Steam verison
  3. Sometime Spring or early Summer of 2016
  4. Oculus Rift
speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6 speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

Like 8 streak kill in Hardcore HQ in COD4 with a deagle?

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#7 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11664 Posts

What is the biggest gaming achievement you ever did?

Here is three of them-

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#8 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

For me I don't think there's much of anything significant. Others would look at this as nothing special but I'd say the most tedious thing I've done is get the Ultima Weapon in the first Kingdom Hearts game. Another one would be completing the Pokedex in Yellow.

Am I proud of these achievements though? Not really. Because after it's all said and done I'm kind of like..."OK, that's over." That's why I kind of just play a game and complete what I want to complete without going out of my way to do other things.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 RSM-HQ
@speeny said:

For me I don't think there's much of anything significant. Others would look at this as nothing special but I'd say the most tedious thing I've done is get the Ultima Weapon in the first Kingdom Hearts game. Another one would be completing the Pokedex in Yellow.

Don't undersell yourself too much dood. All the ones I put up look like chump hour for speed-runners, but I never compare myself to people who make a living off gaming.

What matters is if it's an achievement to you. If you punch a fist in the air and happy with what you did? That counts.

Also I got into Pokémon with X/Y. Never come close to completing a Pokedex ever. That takes some commitment, seems like a pretty good achievement. and Don't know much of Kingdom Hearts, but they're not exactly known as easy games from my knowledge.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

Attended a Local LAN Party event when I was a teenager, Saw they held a Dead or Alive 2 "Tournament" where you could win five bottles of Coca-cola as the top prize and won the Tournament using the Bayman character.

It was a very short trip into E-sports now in retrospect.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

Well I've always been big on trophies so that's really the only way I know how measure gaming achievements. Anyway, 100% on GTA IV's trophies (including DLC) and beating Call of Duty World at War on Veteran always come to mind.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

Getting the nuke on COD.
Beating the Easter Egg on IX with random players.

KevinDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KevinDC
Member since 2019 • 8 Posts

PUBG móvil anh ganado juego 3 consecutivos. es un muy móvil o puede descargar en mobidescargar.

Raining51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Raining51
Member since 2016 • 1162 Posts

I guess just beating Rocket Knight adventures back in the day or something...

Avatar image for gettingonwithgaminglife
GettingonwithGamingLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GettingonwithGamingLife
Member since 2017 • 277 Posts

When I got out of Yharnam in Bloodborne. Omg the best bit of the game is at the start, the learning curve is steep but once you get passed that bit everything becomes smooth and you learn the enemy patterns, mastering the visceral attack too on the PS4.

Lebowski1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Lebowski1
Member since 2005 • 91 Posts

Beating XCOM 2 (PS4) on Legendary difficulty with Ironman turned on. Took many many attempts and I remember I finally got it as the expansion was being released.

Also proud of having the no.1 score on the PSN for Sengoku 3 caravan mode.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 RSM-HQ

@gettingonwithgaminglife: My favorite part of Bloodborne for me was the gatling-gun man. Warns the player well in advance and then becomes a bit of a find cover encounter, till you come from behind and kick him off the clocktower.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#18 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

My biggest Videogame moment is not on Console. But on a coin operated arcade machine. In 1987 I clocked 9999999 on Bubble Bobble using Power up! and original Game. a feat I have not been able to repeat at the Arcade or on home console Playstation 2 Taito Legends.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I use to be really good in MP games back when I cared about them I was pretty damn good in Battlefield 2 back in 06-07. I got accused of hacking all the time it was always funny and sometimes I would kicked from the server from triggered admins it was great lol.

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#20 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15986 Posts

1) I played a game for ten hours straight

2) Crackdown 1

3) Feb 2007

4) Xbox 360

Avatar image for gettingonwithgaminglife
GettingonwithGamingLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GettingonwithGamingLife
Member since 2017 • 277 Posts

@RSM-HQ: Havent even used that yet lol. On first playthrough still because I play a lot of other games too. I like the Hunters Axe and have been doing well with the blunderbuss, though I regretted it because I should have used my blood chunks to level the repeating pistol instead during Gehrmans fight. I managed the parry, but much less effectively.

MarkoftheSivak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 MarkoftheSivak
Member since 2010 • 461 Posts

Being paired up against Justin Wong in Super Street Fighter II Turbo and making him pause (he still won).

Street Fighter II Anniversary on PS2 at the Season's Beating's Tournament in Columbus OH.

I'm not one of the best in the nation, but I have been told I am one of the best players in the tri-state region by more than a few people.

And one time my boys had to bring up some dudes from Cincinnati to challenge me specifically.

Avatar image for yammireckorrdsan
YammiReckorrdSan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 YammiReckorrdSan
Member since 2016 • 616 Posts

Getting the "Kill less than 100 foes in one story mode" trophy in Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes. What is cool about that trophy, the normally in one level of the game you kill about 700-1000 foes. One story session in the game is about 6-9 levels. So it was a bit tricky to kill only the specific foes to finish the objectives to get this achivement.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

Winning PUBG is my highest gaming achievement. Knowing that you’re number one out of 100 players is quite the rush. There’s nothing else in gaming that matches the adrenaline you feel when you’re the last two.

Peasly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#25  Edited By Peasly
Member since 2004 • 554 Posts
  • Going platinum with AC: Origins.
  • September 2018..?
  • PS4

Other small achievements include getting all the Grandmaster Cat witcher gear in The Witcher Wild Hunt.

Dragerdeifrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#26  Edited By Dragerdeifrit
Member since 2010 • 769 Posts

1.- i finished dark souls 1,2,3, with all their respective DLCs, within a week, no boss was left behind.

2.- Getting Joyesue in FFXI after camping the monster that drops it after several days of waiting for it to spawn, and having lost the mob to other people several times.

3.- Finishing FFXI period.

4.- My little big planet Platinum trophy, i got it legit, i spent weeks creating a single level, which got me all the "likes" i needed for the trophy, i also needed enough people to add you to add me to their favourite creator list, i was very proud.

5.- Finishing Zelda: A link to the past and Ocarina of time at a very early age, and not knowing any english at all, same with FFVII-FFIX, i finished all those games without knowing wtf was going on, but i liked the music, so i kept playing. Weird huh?