What is the worst game to be picked on if u are a noob??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AnalogOdyssey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 0

#1 AnalogOdyssey
Member since 2007 • 746 Posts

For me any RPG... WOW and guild wars and warcraft 3... Which games do u think treat Noobs the worst..???

herzalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#2 herzalot
Member since 2007 • 977 Posts

For me any RPG... WOW and guild wars and warcraft 3... Which games do u think treat Noobs the worst..???

AnalogOdyssey
please tell me what's the meaning of NOOB. maybe I can answer the question.
Xsan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Xsan3
Member since 2009 • 2618 Posts

Crysis

lol

MadVybz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 MadVybz
Member since 2009 • 2797 Posts

Either Street Fighter or Soul Calibur. Every time I host a session a noob comes in thinking they can win by spamming kicks or vert slices. xD

soldine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 soldine
Member since 2007 • 1980 Posts

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum call of duty WAW you get called a noob for using any gun in the game, i got called a tokerev noob once!

DevilBorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 DevilBorg
Member since 2009 • 810 Posts
WoW does. I ask a simple question and nobody bothers to tell me. Same with Anarchy Online. Not everybody knows where everything is the first time they play.
MadVybz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MadVybz

WoW does. I ask a simple question and nobody bothers to tell me. Same with Anarchy Online. Not everybody knows where everything is the first time they play. DevilBorg

MMOs have always had this problem. People think that they're 'too cool' to talk to noobs, or treat them badly for being a noob. And this just ruins the game experience for MMOs, so you're not going to have much fun until you're forced to find where it is you're supposed to go, or where everything is. The only nice community I have come by in an MMO, is in CABAL Online. Whether or not you like the game is a totally different story.

PJ24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 PJ24
Member since 2005 • 3816 Posts

Either Street Fighter or Soul Calibur. Every time I host a session a noob comes in thinking they can win by spamming kicks or vert slices. xD

MadVybz
Hey! My vertical slices are kick ass! :P I don't real play online games that much but when I briefly played Guild Wars it did seem to have a LARGE amount of jerks...
jazznate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jazznate
Member since 2008 • 1202 Posts

Not multiplayer but the monster hunter games are some of the most noob unfriendly games around.

As far as multiplayer goes, Counter-Strike is up there. The core community has been playing for years. Newcomers will get pwned instantly unless they practice on aim maps or deathmatch.

YoJim8obaJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 YoJim8obaJoe
Member since 2008 • 2653 Posts

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum call of duty WAW you get called a noob for using any gun in the game, i got called a tokerev noob once!

soldine

Try KZ2,youll be called a nub for using any weapon except land mines which are in fact the most nooby

BanjoMumbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 232

#11 BanjoMumbo
Member since 2009 • 512 Posts

Grand Theft Auto IV, I had to deal with a screaming ten-year-old smart mouth yesterday on Live.

TerrorToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TerrorToaster
Member since 2009 • 207 Posts

Anything online. I jumped. no-scoped a guy, and fell off the edge in Halo 3 on Construct. I have been called bobo R-tard ever since. (w...t...f...)

Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 Tuky06
Member since 2007 • 5026 Posts

[QUOTE="DevilBorg"]WoW does. I ask a simple question and nobody bothers to tell me. Same with Anarchy Online. Not everybody knows where everything is the first time they play. MadVybz

MMOs have always had this problem. People think that they're 'too cool' to talk to noobs, or treat them badly for being a noob. And this just ruins the game experience for MMOs, so you're not going to have much fun until you're forced to find where it is you're supposed to go, or where everything is. The only nice community I have come by in an MMO, is in CABAL Online. Whether or not you like the game is a totally different story.

Well, on the spanish-speaking servers of WoW everybody's very nice, ask a question and they will answer, some high leveled people there even offer to help you level up for free. I have played on the American server, and I must agree it's fool of jerks.
osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17844 Posts
counter strike. mistakes of any sort are not tolerated in my experience.
meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#15 meiaman
Member since 2006 • 3300 Posts
I played a lot of online games and i always used to help newbies and stuff. Anyway, i think runescape is the most annoying game if you're a experienced user. Newbies will start to follow you begging for money out of nowhere. I like to give info to people and even help them to level up, but really? Giving money to beggars is a diferent thing. Oh, and counter-strike is pretty bad if you're a newbie. They will even refuse to play with you.
MadVybz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MadVybz

[QUOTE="MadVybz"]

PJ24

Hey! My vertical slices are kick ass! :P I don't real play online games that much but when I briefly played Guild Wars it did seem to have a LARGE amount of jerks...

Haha, I bet they are :P

Who's your main character in SC? O_o

LiquidClear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LiquidClear
Member since 2008 • 356 Posts

Counter-Strike. Largest total jerk population and probably largest jerk-per-capita population as well.

rojbin100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rojbin100
Member since 2009 • 60 Posts
What is Noobs? i didn't find it in my dictionary.
knight0151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 knight0151
Member since 2008 • 1205 Posts

WoW is too hard to be a noob in, seriously, WoW is easy if you just look up some guides.

By level 10, I was in a guild, knew most things about the game, had 25+ gold, etc etc, on my first character.

By level 30-40 I didn't need ANY assistance from anybody, had over 200 gold, brought several mounts, and two blue swords for my rogue for 60 and 90 G each.

WoW is easy

To answer the topic question, counter strike

screech1941

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 screech1941
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I personally think MMOs are the most kind to noobs, as opposed to sports games.

Magnol49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Magnol49
Member since 2007 • 459 Posts

Gears of War 2

Enjoy being kill farmed in respawn games until you get familiar with the weapons and maps -and how to use them.

misterbossman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 misterbossman
Member since 2009 • 478 Posts

team fortress 2.

sorry, i never played computer games like wow or counterstrike

MaxTheIntern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MaxTheIntern
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

team fortress 2.

sorry, i never played computer games like wow or counterstrike

misterbossman
I've played a ton of FPS games and the like, and I'm still a total noob at this game. Get me back to Counter-Strike!
Arath_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Arath_1
Member since 2003 • 4688 Posts

I find fighting games to be pretty brutal in this sense. Simply because its usually one vs one and you cannot hide. I had this experience in many fighting games (especially King of Fighters and Street Fighter, mainly 3rd Strike) were I was repetedly pummeled into submission by an unrelenting opponent. It took me many months, years even, to even become competetive and I still find these types of circles to be rather intimidating and unfriendly to a new comer.

MMO's in general I have never been afraid of because the games are designed guide the player by the hand at least innitially (especially WoW which explains everything to its player). To those willing to get involved though I think any games learning curve can be overcome if you truly enjoy it (for example I love Team Fortress 2 team play and I think while hard innitially its great design and balance means you can find the perfect sty-le to step in and start having a blast while learning quickly).

TheAnimalAK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#25 TheAnimalAK47
Member since 2009 • 136 Posts
probably counter strike or pokemon.
LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LightR
Member since 2009 • 17739 Posts

When I started WoW.

Im_single

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Im_single
Member since 2008 • 5134 Posts
Contrary to popular belief a noob and a newb are two completely different types of people. Newb/newbie = New and inexperienced person who is still learning to play the game Noob = A person who sucks really bad even though they know how to play the game Use them correctly. WoW or any game that has all ready been out for a while is hard to be a newb in because people just expect you to know how to play.
meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#28 meiaman
Member since 2006 • 3300 Posts
[QUOTE="Im_single"]Contrary to popular belief a noob and a newb are two completely different types of people. Newb/newbie = New and inexperienced person who is still learning to play the game Noob = A person who sucks really bad even though they know how to play the game Use them correctly. WoW or any game that has all ready been out for a while is hard to be a newb in because people just expect you to know how to play.

I know that, but i'm too lazy to use them correctly. :P
Grodus5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Grodus5
Member since 2006 • 7934 Posts

Demigod, and from what I hear, DoTA. Any of those "Hero" games is horrible if you are a noob.

TriangleHard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#30 TriangleHard
Member since 2005 • 9097 Posts

Street Fighter 4.

lots of A-holes out there

wildmace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 wildmace
http://runecard.webs.com
indysw457

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 indysw457
call of duty wow i got sniped and every1 on my team wuldnt stop shoutin bad language at me
qwertyoip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33 qwertyoip
Member since 2007 • 1681 Posts

I'd say wrestling games m'self

GaMoMaTiC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 GaMoMaTiC
Definitely Warcraft 3, Frozen throne: DotA Play the game if you disagree. I got called NOOB myself, but I've improved though. I remember the first time I entered a game. I just had a wrong Item combination. It was like this: OMG NOOB, LOOK AT THE ITEMS(Other suckers followed him and did the same) OMG LEAVE NOW!! Then I got frustrated and gave the first kill(not on purpose) Than they went BERSERK, so I took all of their Items and spread them in the woods and gave kills to the enemy and this made my a super Noob :D Never regretted this.
weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
WoW i would think.
PetJel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 PetJel
Member since 2009 • 3725 Posts

World of Warcraft by far.

Ask a newbie question in general chat or lack certain gear when you roll even low level instances and you better prepare for war. :roll:

dercoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 dercoo
Member since 2006 • 12555 Posts

MGO is brutal for noodz.

Bad starting abilities + large learning curve + devoted skilled players + cheap spawn killers = rivers of digital noob blood.

rzepak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 rzepak
Member since 2005 • 5758 Posts

DotA the Warcraft 3 is terrible in this aspect. You wont even get to play if someone thinks youre a noob, In CS noobs that block are dirt. Racing games can also be unpleasant for a noob as people hate those that make them fall of the track and hit a wall. People in mmos (AoC,WoW, City of Heroes) are actually pretty helpful...but i cant say the same thing about Guild Wars.

badboy741

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 badboy741

WoW is too hard to be a noob in, seriously, WoW is easy if you just look up some guides.

By level 10, I was in a guild, knew most things about the game, had 25+ gold, etc etc, on my first character.

By level 30-40 I didn't need ANY assistance from anybody, had over 200 gold, brought several mounts, and two blue swords for my rogue for 60 and 90 G each.

WoW is easy

knight0151
i thought wow was good but i found it more and more impossible to lvl up any higher than bout 19 to 25 and to answer the topic question i think runescape is the biggest game for getting called a noob i personaly no every thing about the non membership part and the membership part i have a lvl 78 character with over a mill in coins and i still get called a noob and many more names lol
badboy741

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 badboy741
ummm if anyone wants a new kind of game like wow(aka world of warcraft) http://www.worldofkungfu.com/index.cfm?src=aw.1 its the same kind of concept riding mounts like big giant tigers to birds and rockets plus u have a varriety of different kinds of characters like swordsman to axe and hammer i dont have a really high character i am a bit of a noob myself but i do no a lot about the game if anyone downloads it and needs help add me my addy is dan753 good luck
Deadly_Fatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#41 Deadly_Fatalis
Member since 2006 • 1756 Posts
I find that if you don't know much in an MMO, you will be hated for it. I usually look up and research things about the game before I play.
Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

WoW is easy

knight0151
Great, Cause I've played on-off WoW with my single character who's level 36 and it takes me an entire month to get a single gold. And I've read guides. How's that for Noobish? =P
4NGoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 4NGoods
Member since 2007 • 1030 Posts
I would have to say fighting games like SF. Ive seen "noobs" play FPS and progress considerably in a few months and are able to hold there own against higher tier players. But with fighters there's no way you'll reach that level in a few months. Sometimes it takes a few years and even after all that time learning, you might still never reach that level. With MMO i really have no experience so I really cant comment on that.
Adam_the_Nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#44 Adam_the_Nerd
Member since 2006 • 4403 Posts
I would definitely say Halo3 because it is populated with many 8-12 year old boys, and if you think back to being that age, chances are you would be a cocky little ******* online right? I know that WoW can be pretty bad, but some of the noobs on there are actually horrendous. They will stalk you and ask for gold and use /yell and beg for money and items. Some people really really really seem to hate the use of the word "u" "plz" and stuff. I don't really see the big deal, but some people love proper typing. Give that a try maybe?
kfjl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 kfjl
Member since 2004 • 2469 Posts
WoW was pretty bad for newbies when I played, and that was over two years ago. Now that it's almost five years old, I have to imagine that the community is even less forgiving towards newbies since many of them have been playing so long.
maxx1458

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 maxx1458
Member since 2004 • 1275 Posts

DOTA.

I have seen people who I introduced to the game online literally just throw a temper tantrum over the beating you can take the first time you play and how much experienced players yell at new ones who screw up. Add in the fact that it takes awhile to really learn all the heroes/abilities, what items to use and how to do things like deny and last hit, and you just have a cauldron of noob tears ready to boil over.

rzepak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 rzepak
Member since 2005 • 5758 Posts

[QUOTE="knight0151"]

WoW is easy

Treflis

Great, Cause I've played on-off WoW with my single character who's level 36 and it takes me an entire month to get a single gold. And I've read guides. How's that for Noobish? =P

When I started WoW I was new to mmos and I found it pretty easy. I was never low on cash, by lvl30 I had more than enought for my first mount when it came to buying the seconf one at lvl60 i had 1500gold and thats without really focusing on money making.Leveling isnt realliy hard the avarage time for a level is about 7h for me.

Faith_of_Ruin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Faith_of_Ruin
Member since 2009 • 133 Posts
probably a shooter like call of duty or halo.. i hate being called a noob at games i love playing. really ticks me off
gamerblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 gamerblack
Member since 2008 • 34 Posts
Obviously MMOGs. Also no noob will pay 15$ per month for WoW. So i think you dont even have to go that far. ^_^ As far as i can recall Final Fantasy XII will be enough, not a multiplayer game, but too complex for a noob.
gamerblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 gamerblack
Member since 2008 • 34 Posts

DOTA.

I have seen people who I introduced to the game online literally just throw a temper tantrum over the beating you can take the first time you play and how much experienced players yell at new ones who screw up. Add in the fact that it takes awhile to really learn all the heroes/abilities, what items to use and how to do things like deny and last hit, and you just have a cauldron of noob tears ready to boil over.

maxx1458
rite no noob can really stand that for sure. for me, We play dota LAN. so not to worry so much ^_^