What is nintendo's best system for the FPS genre??

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

luckykoopsie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 luckykoopsie
Member since 2012 • 345 Posts

I like FPS. What nintendo system has the best fps?

Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts

N64. It has Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Turok 1-3, Duke Nukem 64, Quake 1 & 2, Doom 64, and others.

However, GameCube has Metroid Prime 1 & 2, and those 2 games are better than all those N64 games, in my book. However since N64 has so many more good FPS, and Metroid Prime 1 & 2 aren't exactly your traditional FPS, I still give it to N64 (grudgingly, since I hate that freaking controller).

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 silent_bomber
Member since 2009 • 767 Posts

Metroid Prime 1 & 2 aren't exactly your traditional FPSEmerald_Warrior

Metroid Prime 1 & 2 aren't FPS. Period.

Apart from the heavy focus on exploration, puzzle solving, and upgrades, You don't even aim and fire in those games, you just lock on and mash the A button, they're action adventure games through and through.

conkertheking1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 conkertheking1
Member since 2009 • 876 Posts

Some of the best FPS's of all time are on N64, but the GC definately has the best controller for FPS's in general (except the Wii U).

ZachMasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ZachMasta
Member since 2010 • 579 Posts
Emerald Warrior is correct. Though n64 also has banjo tooie fps multiplayer which I found a lot of fun! Gamecube does have a james bond fps game that is really fun but I can't remember the title. Oh, and I'm also a HUGE HUGE fan of Metroid Prime 1 and 2 and do think they are superior to all fps games. Then again, they aren't really fps games and don't have multiplayer (besides Prime 2, which has terrible multiplayer)
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

While N64 has the amazing Goleneye and Perfect Dark, they have aged, though still shine in many ways.

Gamecube on the other hand has Timesplitters 2 and 3, and if you consider MEtroid Prime 1 and 2 FPS games (I don't really), those as well.  I would say Gamecube is the best by today's standards.

ZachMasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ZachMasta
OP, are you looking for multiplayer fps games or just in general? Also NaveedLife, what is the game in your sig?
Avatar image for NationProtector
NationProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 NationProtector
Member since 2013 • 1609 Posts

[QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]Metroid Prime 1 & 2 aren't exactly your traditional FPSDomino_slayer

Apart from the heavy focus on exploration, puzzle solving, and upgrades, You don't even aim and fire in those games, you just lock on and mash the A button, they're action adventure games through and through.

No they are FPS, what does aiming have to do with it. You are in first person and the shoot to puzzle progression ratio is 700-30, you need to shoot way more to progress than anything else, it's a FPS.
ZachMasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ZachMasta
I disagree. Metroid Primes aren't FPS games. A genre lies in its gameplay, progression, and nature. The shooting mechanics in Prime are essentially a combat dynamic to what is overall a labyrinthine explorer puzzle. Think of harmoknight. By your logic, it would be a platformer, but it is indeed a rhythm game. The fps genre has established itself as a genre in which first person shooting combat is the main experience. It isn't jumping, or exploring the environments, though those factors come into play.
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 NaveedLife

OP, are you looking for multiplayer fps games or just in general? Also NaveedLife, what is the game in your sig?ZachMasta

Final Fantasy XV (previously known as Final Fantasy Versus XIII)

Avatar image for NationProtector
NationProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NationProtector
Member since 2013 • 1609 Posts
I disagree. Metroid Primes aren't FPS games. A genre lies in its gameplay, progression, and nature. The shooting mechanics in Prime are essentially a combat dynamic to what is overall a labyrinthine explorer puzzle. Think of harmoknight. By your logic, it would be a platformer, but it is indeed a rhythm game. The fps genre has established itself as a genre in which first person shooting combat is the main experience. It isn't jumping, or exploring the environments, though those factors come into play. ZachMasta
Primary focus of progression in Metroid Prime is shooting in a 70 30 split. A game like Megaman X4 is 50/50 shooting and Platforming, Action Platformer. Metal Slug has a 60 40 split in shooting to plaforming, so it's Run and Gun.
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 NaveedLife

I disagree. Metroid Primes aren't FPS games. A genre lies in its gameplay, progression, and nature. The shooting mechanics in Prime are essentially a combat dynamic to what is overall a labyrinthine explorer puzzle. Think of harmoknight. By your logic, it would be a platformer, but it is indeed a rhythm game. The fps genre has established itself as a genre in which first person shooting combat is the main experience. It isn't jumping, or exploring the environments, though those factors come into play. ZachMasta

I would not call them FPS games either, though it is a subgenre in its awkward genre :P.  You are in first person and you do shoot a gun and it is meant to kill people (or aliens).  I would call it an adventure game, but it is a first person adventure / shooter.  Portal however really is not a shooter to me, since its shooting is not at all about hitting others or using a gun in the traditional sense.  It is a puzzle game.  

I will say MP1 and 2 are more adventure than shooter, and MP3 is far more shooter than those 2 are, so that one is more understandable.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

[QUOTE="ZachMasta"]I disagree. Metroid Primes aren't FPS games. A genre lies in its gameplay, progression, and nature. The shooting mechanics in Prime are essentially a combat dynamic to what is overall a labyrinthine explorer puzzle. Think of harmoknight. By your logic, it would be a platformer, but it is indeed a rhythm game. The fps genre has established itself as a genre in which first person shooting combat is the main experience. It isn't jumping, or exploring the environments, though those factors come into play. NaveedLife

I would not call them FPS games either, though it is a subgenre in its awkward genre :P.  You are in first person and you do shoot a gun and it is meant to kill people (or aliens).  I would call it an adventure game, but it is a first person adventure / shooter.  Portal however really is not a shooter to me, since its shooting is not at all about hitting others or using a gun in the traditional sense.  It is a puzzle game.  

I will say MP1 and 2 are more adventure than shooter, and MP3 is far more shooter than those 2 are, so that one is more understandable.

Genres are used to categorise so we can order, compare and separate games. The way "FPS" is seen does not match with the overall experience of Metroid. Metroid takes adventure, exploration and puzzle first and foremost. First person shooting just happens to be the means of experiencing the adventure. It'd be naive and a mistake to categorise it so. 

wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#16 wiifan001
Member since 2007 • 18660 Posts

The Wii:

The Call of Duty games, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Red Steel 2, Goldeneye, and Metroid Prime 3 (never mind what fp_ mp3 is)

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

[QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]Metroid Prime 1 & 2 aren't exactly your traditional FPSDomino_slayer

Bravo. This guy gets it.

This is nearly exactly what I would have said.

Its an Action Adventure game with a first-person perspective.....and the perspective is what throws some people off.

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Domino_slayer"]

[QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]Metroid Prime 1 & 2 aren't exactly your traditional FPSAFBrat77

Bravo. This guy gets it.

I don't understand the big deal everyone is making. I'm pretty much agreeing with you guys by saying it's not a traditional FPS and not counting it against the N64.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#19 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19373 Posts

Metroid Prime is an FPS action-adventure. End of.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 silent_bomber

Jag85

No, its a first person action adventure game. End of.

There is zero shooting gameplay in Metroid Prime, it is fully automated and handled entirely by the game.

Its like calling Ocarina of Time a platform game when it does all the jumping for you.

I-AM-N00B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 I-AM-N00B
Member since 2012 • 470 Posts

[QUOTE="Jag85"]

Domino_slayer

There is zero shooting gameplay in Metroid Prime, it is fully automated and handled entirely by the game.

Its like calling Ocarina of Time a platform game when it does all the jumping for you.

I agree metroid prime was a very fun game but its more of an adventure than a shooter, remember Nintendo dont really do FPS games!!
Avatar image for XxOskarxXTBXx51
XxOskarxXTBXx51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#22 XxOskarxXTBXx51
Member since 2010 • 151 Posts
Definitely the Wii/U, because of the controls.
Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts

The Wii 'stick' and nunchuck are a decent combination for FPS games like the Goldeneye remake, both Red Steel games, the 2 Conduit games, the Call of Duty ports, and Metroid Prime 3, plus you have the gamecube compatibility for Metroid Prime 1 and 2 or the 'new play control' trilogy versions.

Just to add to the prior discussion - the original Metroid was a shooter with platforming (similar to Contra, Metal Slug or Sunset Riders). Super Metroid was the same. Metroid Prime took the shooting part of the game - the main way you interact with the enemies and environments, and put it in a first-person perspective, so it qualifies as a First-Person Shooter - albeit a unique FPS, as are many games in the genre, if people take the time to play them.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 14

#24 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41489 Posts

[QUOTE="Jag85"]

Domino_slayer

Bulls***! You still shoot on your own (I remember hammering the A button for rapid fire and holding it to charge the beam, as well as hitting the Y button with the missle), even with the lock on mechanic. Oh, and aiming is possible, but you have to hold down one of the shoulder buttons (R button) and remain stationary to do it.

Did you even PLAY Metroid Prime?

insanegame377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 insanegame377
Member since 2013 • 392 Posts

Metroid Prime is technically an FPS, you have a gun, you shoot things and its played in the first person. That said, it probably has more of the elements of an adventure game than it does a traditional shooter. I'd say "First person adventure" would be a more appropriate definition of Metroid Prime in all honesty, but its open to debate and interpretation.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 silent_bomber

the original Metroid was a shooter with platforming (similar to Contra, Metal Slug or Sunset Riders).Stinger78

No, it wasn't, it was an action adventure game and it played nothing like Contra, Metal Slug, or Sunset Riders at all

Those games are linear action games, Metroid is exploration, puzzle solving, and shooting, which makes it action adventure.

Also Metal Slug has pretty much no platforming in it, you walk across flat ground for the majority of the game.

Bulls***! You still shoot on your own (I remember hammering the A button for rapid fire and holding it to charge the beam, as well as hitting the Y button with the missle), even with the lock on mechanic. Oh, and aiming is possible, but you have to hold down one of the shoulder buttons (R button) and remain stationary to do it.

Did you even PLAY Metroid Prime?nintendoboy16

I played it, and unlike you it seems I understood how to play it.

You hold the L button, it locks on and aims automatically, mash A button (and yeah you can charge shot)

Combat is more about manouvering around the enemies avoiding fire than anything else

They purposefully did this to remove focus from shooting, allowing the player to concentrate on exploration and puzzle solving. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a conscious decision to appeal to the Japanese market, where first person shooters are unpopular.

If you went through the game using the worthless manual aiming then you must have had a very weak grasp of the gameplay mechanics.

But then we all know what this is really about, its the same thing you always get from fanboys when they're trying to defend a systems weakness, GameCube sucks for FPS so you just try to change the rules and definition's around to make it look better

:roll:

If you want to class the series as FPS then fine, but the entire videogame journalistic community, and Nintendo themselves refer to it as a First Person Adventure game, because under current definition, that's exactly what it is.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nintendoboy16

[QUOTE="Stinger78"]the original Metroid was a shooter with platforming (similar to Contra, Metal Slug or Sunset Riders).Domino_slayer

No, it wasn't, it was an action adventure game and it played nothing like Contra, Metal Slug, or Sunset Riders at all

Those games are linear action games, Metroid is exploration, puzzle solving, and shooting, which makes it action adventure.

Also Metal Slug has pretty much no platforming in it, you walk across flat ground for the majority of the game.

Did you even PLAY Metroid Prime?nintendoboy16

I played it, and unlike you it seems I understood how to play it.

You hold the L button, it locks on and aims automatically, mash A button (and yeah you can charge shot)

Combat is more about manouvering around the enemies avoiding fire than anything else

They purposefully did this to remove focus from shooting, allowing the player to concentrate on exploration and puzzle solving. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a conscious decision to appeal to the Japanese market, where first person shooters are unpopular.

If you went through the game using the worthless manual aiming then you must have had a very weak grasp of the gameplay mechanics.

But then we all know what this is really about, its the same thing you always get from fanboys when they're trying to defend a systems weakness, GameCube sucks for FPS so you just try to change the rules and definition's around to make it look better

:roll:

If you want to class the series as FPS then fine, but the entire videogame journalistic community, and Nintendo themselves refer to it as a First Person Adventure game, because under current definition, that's exactly what it is.

Dude, all I did was call out your "automated" statement. "Automated" = playing itself. Last I checked, Metroid Prime didn't play itself, because even with a simple lock on, you still have far more control over a lot of other things. Way to put words in my mouth (see: bolded area).

You want automated, play Sonic and the Secret Rings. Sonic pretty much runs on his own in that game unless you do certain actions with the Wii Remote to make him break or jump.

veolyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 veolyn
Member since 2013 • 71 Posts

N64 has a lot of shooters, but most of them have either aged poorly (Goldeneye, Turok, Perfect Dark) or are inferior console ports of PC games (Quake 1, Quake 2, Duke Nukem). However, it should be noted that Doom 64 isn't actually a port but a brand new game, and a great one at that. I'd probably say Doom 64 is my favorite FPS on the N64.

But overall you're probably better off with the Gamecube. They have the Timesplitters games (which are basically updated version of GE007/PD), some newer James Bond games which also play pretty well, some decent PC ports like Jedi Knight 2, and the Metroid Prime games should you choose to include them in this genre. Also, Geist is a pretty underrated game if you ask me. I bought it for like $2 at a Gamestop years ago and it's actually quite fun.

Edit: Bah, may as well get into this Metroid Prime conversation, huh?

Just to add to the prior discussion - the original Metroid was a shooter with platforming (similar to Contra, Metal Slug or Sunset Riders). Super Metroid was the same. Metroid Prime took the shooting part of the game - the main way you interact with the enemies and environments, and put it in a first-person perspective, so it qualifies as a First-Person Shooter - albeit a unique FPS, as are many games in the genre, if people take the time to play them.

Stinger78

The exploration has always been the primary focus of Metroid, with the shooting playing a more secondary role. It's been this way since the beginning. The original Metroid is not even close to Contra. Likewise, Super Metroid is not even close to something along the lines of Turrican or Contra 4. In that same way, it seems silly to call Metroid Prime an FPS when it's not even close to anything like Quake or Halo.

I mean, I guess the genre label is technically true, because you certainly do shoot in the first-person perspective, but it's an absolutely horrible way of describing Metroid Prime's gameplay. It's like if I called Super Mario Galaxy an "adventure game" because you're technically adventuring on foreign planets, when the more accurate genre label would be "platformer".

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 silent_bomber

TWINE has also aged well on N64 and is an exclusive.

GameCube has a few good FPS (Timeplitters series, XIII, Red Faction 2, Bond) but they're all inferior ports. Buying them on GameCube over XBox would be doing yourself a disservice, XBox's are pretty cheap these days and XBox games are uber cheap across the board.

Wii's library is probably the most interesting for more contemporary style FPS due to the controls and exclusives.

N64 is the clear winner of these three when looking at the time it was out, but you may find the games to be dated.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Jag85

[QUOTE="Jag85"]

Domino_slayer

I remember there being plenty of first-person shooting in Metroid Prime. I don't see how having a lock-on feature changes any of that. Plenty of shooters have lock-on features.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 nintendoboy16

TWINE has also aged well on N64 and is an exclusive.

GameCube has a few good FPS (Timeplitters series, XIII, Red Faction 2, Bond) but they're all inferior ports. Buying them on GameCube over XBox would be doing yourself a disservice, XBox's are pretty cheap these days and XBox games are uber cheap across the board.

Wii's library is probably the most interesting for more contemporary style FPS due to the controls and exclusives.

N64 is the clear winner of these three when looking at the time it was out, but you may find the games to be dated.

Domino_slayer

If you're really deep into local multiplayer, I'd say the PS2 versions are perhaps a disservice compared to the GameCube versions in that regard thanks to Sony's decision to stick to the multitap (I have to wonder if their PSOne victory over N64 got to their heads), though to me, as long as they are great games on any systems, I don't think it matters that much.

Oh by the way, TWINE is multiplat, but in name only due to different developers (Eurocom did the N64 version, while Black Ops did the PSOne version) and builds. Hell, N64 version has multiplayer while the PSOne version does not.

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Emerald_Warrior

TWINE? What does that stand for?

LittleMac19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#33 LittleMac19
Member since 2009 • 1638 Posts
Definitely the Wii &Wii U. The only systems that have online play for it's FPS's so that alone sums it up for me.
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

I'm going with the NGC... Wii is BS and the N64, well, it hasn't aged well in this regard. Not terrible, but the NGC has a more natural feel for today's gamer in terms of dual stick, analog control.

"Metroid Prime" is one of my top-5 games of all time, and HAS to be played...

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 nintendoboy16

Emerald_Warrior

This:

The World is Not Enough

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

nintendoboy16

This:

The World is Not Enough

Ah, I see, thank you. The disappointing follow-up to Goldeneye.

Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts

For me, N64 because it has so many FPS games on it compared to GC.
GC does have TimeSplitters 2 though, but I didn't play it on that. 

Emerald_Warrior

Only because it wasn't groundbreaking like Goldeneye was, it was a decent game(on N64, PS1 version wasn't very good).

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Jag85

For me, N64 because it has so many FPS games on it compared to GC.
GC does have TimeSplitters 2 though, but I didn't play it on that. 

Eikichi-Onizuka

Only because it wasn't groundbreaking like Goldeneye was, it was a decent game(on N64, PS1 version wasn't very good).

Also because Rare had nothing to do with it.
luckykoopsie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 luckykoopsie

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

Emerald_Warrior

This:

The World is Not Enough

Not nearly as disappointing as the 3d games of the ps1 look.

syphon_filter-1-psone-screenshot.jpg

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]This:

The World is Not Enough

luckykoopsie

Bad image grab of SF. Also nitpicking on games that are in a genre that looks just as bad on the N64 ( and has nearly none of.) N64 games look just as bad. There are only around 5-7 decent looking games on each system.
TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TigerSuperman

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]This:

The World is Not Enough

luckykoopsie

Better pic, same engine: [img]http://199.101.98.242/media/shots/37653-Syphon_Filter_[NTSC-U]-5.jpg[/img]
luckykoopsie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 luckykoopsie

[QUOTE="luckykoopsie"]

TigerSuperman

Bad image grab of SF. Also nitpicking on games that are in a genre that looks just as bad on the N64 ( and has nearly none of.) N64 games look just as bad. There are only around 5-7 decent looking games on each system.

I'm not all about the graphics myself, but 32 bit didnt really do 3d that well. I love the 2d ps1 games though such as SOTN and Mega Man X series.

And to add insult to injury

th?id=H.4624280701372917&pid=1.7

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 TigerSuperman

[QUOTE="TigerSuperman"][QUOTE="luckykoopsie"]

luckykoopsie

I'm not all about the graphics myself, but 32 bit didnt really do 3d that well. I love the 2d ps1 games though such as SOTN and Mega Man X series.

The screen I posted for SF above not gimped looks better than that blurry bad image you found. Also, you said 32-bit can't do 3D well?  Had no idea N64 graphics could look like this. Wait, they can't. Edit: I also like how in your line of quotes you took out the Picture of the correct image grab of SF on PSX.
luckykoopsie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 luckykoopsie

That pic of SF looks to be either emulated or played on a ps2, because the ps2 plays ps1 games with better graphics.

luckykoopsie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 luckykoopsie

[QUOTE="luckykoopsie"]

[QUOTE="TigerSuperman"] Bad image grab of SF. Also nitpicking on games that are in a genre that looks just as bad on the N64 ( and has nearly none of.) N64 games look just as bad. There are only around 5-7 decent looking games on each system.TigerSuperman

The screen I posted for SF above not gimped looks better than that blurry bad image you found. Also, you said 32-bit can't do 3D well?  Had no idea N64 graphics could look like this. Wait, they can't. Edit: I also like how in your line of quotes you took out the Picture of the correct image grab of SF on PSX.

I did that on accident but why you gotta bash n64 ? I'm only stating my opinion good sir.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 TigerSuperman

That pic of SF looks to be either emulated or played on a ps2, because the ps2 plays ps1 games with better graphics.

luckykoopsie
Or you just got a bad screen. Which you proved again with your last pic.
TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 TigerSuperman

luckykoopsie

I did that on accident but why you gotta bash n64 ? I'm only stating my opinion good sir.

No you bashed the Playstation, and then said that 32-bit can't do 3d games. On topic, the Gamecube.
luckykoopsie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 luckykoopsie

[QUOTE="luckykoopsie"]

[QUOTE="TigerSuperman"] The screen I posted for SF above not gimped looks better than that blurry bad image you found. Also, you said 32-bit can't do 3D well?  Had no idea N64 graphics could look like this. Wait, they can't. Edit: I also like how in your line of quotes you took out the Picture of the correct image grab of SF on PSX.TigerSuperman

No you bashed the Playstation, and then said that 32-bit can't do 3d games. On topic, the Gamecube.

My bad I meant IMO the psx didnt do 3d well

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 TigerSuperman

luckykoopsie

My bad I meant IMO the psx didnt do 3d well

N64, Saturn, and PSX were early 3D systems, so they may not have aged as well as say, Xbox, Gamecube, and late Ps2 games. But Gamecube is better for FPS
luckykoopsie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 luckykoopsie

So which ones better for FPS gamecube or n64 ?