What is a really good FREE rpg type game I can play on the web

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RedSaynt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RedSaynt
Member since 2003 • 228 Posts

Can anyone tell me a really good RPG, I can play for free on the web. Somthing similar to WOW, or The Fellowship on facebook. I just dont want to have to pay for extra weapons or time, or armour. I want the whole thing to be free. Is there anything like that out there. Doesnt need fancy graphics, just pictures and numbers are fine. My imagination can do the rest.

HellsAngel2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 HellsAngel2c
Member since 2004 • 5540 Posts
Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine is pretty good. There are certain weapons/clothes you have to buy, but hey're really not needed- its not like you'll disadvantaged if you dont own them or anything. Also, many people will trade these special items for in-game currency (and farming is not hard at all). Customization is awesome in this game, so if you like to have a good control over what type of fighter you are, then this is the game for you ^_^
leejsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 leejsnake
Member since 2005 • 41 Posts

I have not played it due to owning a Mac and not a PC but Free Realms is meant to be very good. Away from that I would reccomend Guild Wars, however I think both these games are both graphic heavy.

Gamer2244

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Gamer2244
Member since 2009 • 32 Posts

Guild Wars!!!

The_Bebop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 The_Bebop
Member since 2005 • 810 Posts

if im ever short on cash i always play guild wars. no monthly. still a good game to keep you occupied. its not as immurse as WoW but its similar enough.

carlosjuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 carlosjuero
Member since 2008 • 1254 Posts
Guild Wars: No monthly fee, no item shop (well, not a true item shop - you can buy an extra character slot - skill packs for skills from expansions you may not have, etc) A decent F2P MMO (has an item shop but doesn't have 'game breaking' items in the shop) is Runes of Magic - WoW 'clone'
McMJ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#7 McMJ3
Member since 2008 • 2441 Posts
Guild Wars is by far the best. IMO it's much better than WoW, there's tons of content, enough to keep you playing long over 100 hours.