What happens with loot on coop division?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by jamzzee (385 posts) -

if i play division with others and kill a boss and grab the loot can others still collect it on their screen or do they auto get it when i collect it or only the person who collects it first gets it?

#2 Posted by Byshop (18867 posts) -

As I understand it, you have to collect it manually but everyone sees their own loot to pick up. The only time it becomes communal is if you have already grabbed it but you die. Then it gets dropped for anyone to grab. This is how PvP players gank your stuff.

-Byshop

#3 Posted by jamzzee (385 posts) -

well that would be in the dark zone? I mean single player missions when u see loot everyone has their own on their internet? thats cool.

Same in DZ u each can collect loot from bad guys, but when u die the loot u collected in DZ becomes available to be picked up where u died? u can go back and collect it if noone else stole it? What if bad guys kill u in DZ do u lose the loot u found and it can be stolen or only when players kill you?

Also, in DZ u dont lose loot in your backpack u had before u went in DZ do u? U can only lose loot u have collected this session in the DZ?

lol so commplicated

#4 Posted by Byshop (18867 posts) -

@jamzzee said:

well that would be in the dark zone? I mean single player missions when u see loot everyone has their own on their internet? thats cool.

Same in DZ u each can collect loot from bad guys, but when u die the loot u collected in DZ becomes available to be picked up where u died? u can go back and collect it if noone else stole it? What if bad guys kill u in DZ do u lose the loot u found and it can be stolen or only when players kill you?

Also, in DZ u dont lose loot in your backpack u had before u went in DZ do u? U can only lose loot u have collected this session in the DZ?

lol so commplicated

1) Yes, I was talking about the DZ but I believe it works the same when grouped outside the DZ.

2) Yes, whatever you drop in the DZ can be picked up by yourself or any other player. It's whomever gets to it first. However, you don't drop -everything- and how much you drop is determined by different factors.

3) Yes, in the DZ you only drop DZ loot, DZ cash, DZ keys, etc. You also lose DZ XP. Anything successfully extracted from the DZ is safe, making getting to a EZ and getting that stuff on the helo that much more important. EZs are where you -really- need to watch out for player ambushes.

Loading Video...

-Byshop

#5 Posted by jamzzee (385 posts) -

lol whats to stop what happened in that video happening every game?

Also i went in dz yesterday 1st time as a lvl 11 player and i was coming across lvl 17 baddies who would one shot kill me with submachine guns etc lol...what lvl i need to be to go in DZ and start to lvl up.