What games would you like to see remade/re-imagined?

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts

And do you prefer remakes in itself or prefer re-IMAGINING's?

I personally am more of a remake fan, whereas re-imaginings come second place. By remake it would mean making the game as close to the original as possible, while re-imaginewould bethe same game, but some bits of the game are different. Which is why I love Tomb Raider Anniversary, but felt that it could be a little bit better too as it's a bit more of a re-imagining. Actually, a bit too much of a re-imagining at times and so some of my favourite things have been completely changed, for the worse or better, but that shouldn't really be the case.

With that being said, what games would you like to see remade/re-imagined? I want ALL of these games to be remade pretty much exactly, so no re-imaginings here. Alls I want from remakes is better graphics, controls and any other neccessary things such as loading and saving :). I want to be able to experience a game once again but be amazed at how awesome it now looks etc. which is why again, Anniversary was a bit disappointing in that way. Anyway these are the games I'd like to see in no order (I will pick only one from each series to make it a bit more special:

• Tomb Raider II
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (I normally say San Andreas, but GTAV is going to be San Andreas, and GTA III would probably feel too similar to GTAIV). Vice City would be awesome though :D
  • WWF SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role (I am a big Wrestling fan, and this will never happen. I would love it to have the WWE '12 engine as well). Or really, just an Attitude era WWE game but it would have to include Know Your Role's awesomeroster and match-types.
  • Metal Gear Solid(I know it has been done before with The Twin Snakes, but I never got the console to play it. Besides, it is pretty outdated now and they have released/are releasing (outside of America is next year:() HD remakes anyway, so there's no reason to not see the original remade.) It would be amazinggg.
  • Crash Bandicoot (I would love to see all 3 re-released, but I am personally going by a rule of 1 a series, so why not go with the original? such a classic it is, it would be awesome to see).
  • Heart of Darkness (may seem like a weird choice since it's not really that well known, but I would love to see it re-released in all its' HD glory. Maybe even make the story a little bit longerin the middle of the game or something via DLC too).

Those are just some of mine. What about you guys? :D

Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts
I'd like to see 2 main games updated in a similar fashion to how Bionic Commando was updated with Bionic Commando Re-Armed where the gameplay itself doesn't need to change, but the scope/feel just seems fresh. 1 - Commando (Capcom arcade game) - basically the overhead sections of BC Re-Armed were a good taste of how a new Commando could be - even though there was a Commando 3 - that was a lot more like Mercs. Basically keep the camera at the "bottom" of each level. 2 - Black Tiger (Capcom arcade game) - a side-scroller having similarities to games like Rygar, Castlevania and Ghosts and Goblins but a more medieval setting (fighting dragons, bats, man-eating plants, etc) having RPG-type elements where you'd gather 'zunny" to buy/upgrade your armor/weapon/keys. The camera would need to stay to the side, just like Re-Armed. My 3rd main game would have to be Twisted Metal 2, even though Head-On was very close to a true sequel, I'd like to see the animated endings, music, environments and vehicles updated to that same standard or up to the standard of footage seen of the new TM coming for PS3. Maybe there'll be a new "Twisted Metal 2" that will go back, but from the changes I've come to understood being made to the 'formula' I doubt it would happen. At least Head-On ended up with a more complete version when it got ported from PSP to PS2, the only thing it lacked was a LAN option for multiplayer. Funnily-enough the only thing I thought was lacking in TM2 for PS1 was the Link-Cable support (which TM3 later had). It would seem that GTA V has similarities to both Vice City and San Andreas so you may get your wish.
soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

I want a re made Punch OUT!!!! I would also like to see a good spiderman game... SIgh Spiderman on the N64 was so good

Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 Nismology
Member since 2009 • 649 Posts
JET SET RADIO!!
Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: -3

#5 Dudersaper
Member since 2007 • 32952 Posts

I personally am more of a remake fan, whereas re-imaginings come second place. By remake it would mean making the game as close to the original as possible, while re-imagine would be the same game, but some bits of the game are different. Which is why I love Tomb Raider Anniversary, but felt that it could be a little bit better too as it's a bit more of a re-imagining. Actually, a bit too much of a re-imagining at times and so some of my favourite things have been completely changed, for the worse or better, but that shouldn't really be the case.

With that being said, what games would you like to see remade/re-imagined? I want ALL of these games to be remade pretty much exactly, so no re-imaginings here. Alls I want from remakes is better graphics, controls and any other neccessary things such as loading and saving :). I want to be able to experience a game once again but be amazed at how awesome it now looks etc. which is why again, Anniversary was a bit disappointing in that way. Anyway these are the games I'd like to see in no order (I will pick only one from each series to make it a bit more special:

• Tomb Raider II
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Ashley_wwe

Well I guess we have a different opinion about TR: Anniversary, I loved what they added/changed, it was like playing that classic TR you loved with it's biggest moments but playing a new game at the same time, so if re-imagining's go as well as TR: Anniversary did, I'd say I'd prefer to see re-imaginings other than remakes, although I have more remakes in mind that I'd like to seethan re-imaginings.

LifeLine- I would like to see a remake of LifeLine, since voice recognition technology is much better than in the period it was released, I'm sure they could pull it off much better this time for an at least above average experience.

Parasite Eve- would be interesting to see remade (remade, so same story, same levels, same gameplay, just better graphics, adding voice acting, etc)

Parasite Eve 2- re-made, with better graphics and such as I want with Parasite Eve, but changing the gameplay back to something similar to Parasite Eve. There's just something with that gameplay that I just love :P

Bloody Roar- Remaking the first.

rwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 rwallacefan
Member since 2005 • 4886 Posts

[QUOTE="Ashley_wwe"]

I personally am more of a remake fan, whereas re-imaginings come second place. By remake it would mean making the game as close to the original as possible, while re-imagine would be the same game, but some bits of the game are different. Which is why I love Tomb Raider Anniversary, but felt that it could be a little bit better too as it's a bit more of a re-imagining. Actually, a bit too much of a re-imagining at times and so some of my favourite things have been completely changed, for the worse or better, but that shouldn't really be the case.

• Tomb Raider II
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Dudersaper

Well I guess we have a different opinion about TR: Anniversary, I loved what they added/changed, it was like playing that classic TR you loved with it's biggest moments but playing a new game at the same time, so if re-imagining's go as well as TR: Anniversary did, I'd say I'd prefer to see re-imaginings other than remakes, although I have more remakes in mind that I'd like to seethan re-imaginings.

LifeLine- I would like to see a remake of LifeLine, since voice recognition technology is much better than in the period it was released, I'm sure they could pull it off much better this time for an at least above average experience.

Parasite Eve- would be interesting to see remade (remade, so same story, same levels, same gameplay, just better graphics, adding voice acting, etc)

Parasite Eve 2- re-made, with better graphics and such as I want with Parasite Eve, but changing the gameplay back to something similar to Parasite Eve. There's just something with that gameplay that I just love :P

Bloody Roar- Remaking the first.

You stole my idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for Parasite Eves that is :P I'd love also to see a remake of Fighting Force 1 and 2
Shenmue_Jehuty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Shenmue_Jehuty
Member since 2007 • 5211 Posts

Not remade, but re-released in an HD collection, I would like to see Shenmue and Shenmue 2 put out together in order to potential regenerate interest in this series which received limited attention during its release due to the failing Dreamcast and the quiet release of Shenmue 2 on the XBOX (in the US at least).

As far as remakes go, I would like to see the following games remade in current gen graphics with minimal changes made to gameplay and story:

Resident Evil 2

Castlevania (the original)

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#8 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

I would love for Viewtiful Joe to be remade/ reimagined. such an awesome game.

eleven1181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 eleven1181
Member since 2010 • 339 Posts

Day of the tentacle, Sam and max hit the road there was a few others i used to play around 15 years ago on the pc love they old point and click games.

Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts

I want a re made Punch OUT!!!! I would also like to see a good spiderman game... SIgh Spiderman on the N64 was so good

soapman72
Punch-Out was remade for Wii. Ultimate Spider-Man and the movie-based games weren't that bad and Shattered Dimensions was interesting with the 4 versions of Spider-Man.
Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

Depends on the game.

But give me remakes anyday.

RE2,TLoZ,TLoZ ALttP,others.

Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#12 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts

The original Legend of Zelda on NES. That game is a freaking masterpiece, but it has some pretty primitive looking graphics even by the NES's standards. I would freaking LOVE to see a remake done in the graphical style of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, with maybe a new dungeon or some side-quests thrown in.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

RE2, Metroid II, The Legend of Zelda, Metal Gear and Shining Force II and III.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#14 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

the original Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 : Solid Snake.

great games for their times, and still very fun now, but I always wonder how great they could be if they were updated using the graphics and game mechanics of the newer MGS games.

oh well , until then , Ill play the versions that came with MGS3 Subsistence.

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

Banjo Kazooie, and Banjo Tooie.

2 of my favorite titles on the N64. I know most will disagree and say they are best left untouched, but I guess I can't help myself.

I want to play Banjo again! But updated.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

[QUOTE="soapman72"]

Stinger78

Punch-Out was remade for Wii. Ultimate Spider-Man and the movie-based games weren't that bad and Shattered Dimensions was interesting with the 4 versions of Spider-Man.

ohhh.... Im going to Gamestop

JuarN18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 JuarN18
Member since 2007 • 4981 Posts
I want to see superman 64 re-imagined as a good game
NodakJo2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 NodakJo2010
Member since 2010 • 1061 Posts

Metroid II remake

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Emerald_Warrior

Metroid II remake

NodakJo2010

With modern "Fusion" or "Metroid: Zero Mission" graphics? In color? HELL YEAH! That would be freaking awesome! Metroid: Zero Mission was a beautiful remake of the original.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#20 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
Member since 2009 • 619 Posts

I would love to see Resident Evil 2 re-made. If they were to re-make RE2, I wouldn't like to see added content, extra features, or any extras for that matter. In my opinion, they tend to ruin a lot of games when they polish them up and add extra content into the game. If they were to keep the game exactly the way it is, with the exception of the graphics and sounds it would be awesome to experience this already great game, again!

TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts

The entire Mother trilogy.

Goddamn copyrights.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

"Blast Corps" from the N64 would make a great game re-make/ HD upgrade. I would also like to see "Pandemonium!" come back, and I would kill for the "REEL Fishing' crew to make a game on this gen.

But "Blast Corps", definitely.

yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#23 yagr_zero
Member since 2006 • 27850 Posts
I would love to see Jet Force Gemini remade.
NodakJo2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 NodakJo2010
Member since 2010 • 1061 Posts

[QUOTE="NodakJo2010"]

Metroid II remake

Emerald_Warrior

With modern "Fusion" or "Metroid: Zero Mission" graphics? In color? HELL YEAH! That would be freaking awesome! Metroid: Zero Mission was a beautiful remake of the original.

It would be the absolute bomb!

There is a fan project called AM2R (Another Metroid 2 Remake) that has been in the making for a couple of years...he is almsot done which is incredible really. Usually fan projects that have promise usually die off within one year. But it uses the Zero Mission game engine so essentially it is going to happen. Best guess is around next year sometime.

Here is actual game footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iM26OGIH1o&feature=player_embedded

pokekombat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 pokekombat
Member since 2006 • 461 Posts

For Re- Imagining, with all new graphics, since everyone says RE2, which I obviously want, I'll go with Resident Evil 3.

Dino Crysis.

Silent Hill.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Darkman2007

For Re- Imagining, with all new graphics, since everyone says RE2, which I obviously want, I'll go with Resident Evil 3.

Dino Crysis.

Silent Hill.

pokekombat
Resident Evil 3 would be great in a remake, a proper remake, they could make Nemesis look alot scarier with more current technology.
MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

The entire Mother trilogy.

Goddamn copyrights.

TheFallenDemon

Holy.. I can't believe I forgot about these.

kittensRjerks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kittensRjerks
Member since 2010 • 3802 Posts

Road Rash

KPAXMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29 KPAXMAN
Member since 2009 • 160 Posts
I want to see Mega Man remade as an FPS. It can be done and I think it would revitalize the franchise!
Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#30 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

Road Rash

kittensRjerks

Yeah I wish they would remake it like the 3 for Sega Genesis. with tons of opponents on screen, bikes that are very different, nitro boosts, funny scenes for crashed, arrested, winning, or losing.

i'd love to see a remake of Cobra Triangle (that boat game on NES), RC Pro-AM, California Games (atari Lynx version), Blue Lightning (lynx), Warbirds (lynx again), an HD collection of the Ace Combat Series (starting with Air Combat on ps1), Die Hard Trilogy (ps1, didnt even have analog compatibility), and a remake of Jet Moto 1 and 2 would be great too.

GeoffZak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31 GeoffZak
Member since 2007 • 3715 Posts

Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast. Even today it's still a great game, but it hasn't aged all that well.

I'd like to see Sonic Team remake Sonic Adventure using the Hedgehog engine they used in Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Generations. They should make it so most of the game is played only as Sonic, and maybe sometimes you could play as Tails or Knuckles. And those character's levels would play just like Sonic's levels. (No more of these boring, treasure hunting levels.) They should keep the adventure fields they had, but make them larger and more relevant. (Give the player more to do in the adventure fields, give the adventure fields more of a purpose.)

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Emerald_Warrior

Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast. Even today it's still a great game, but it hasn't aged all that well.

I'd like to see Sonic Team remake Sonic Adventure using the Hedgehog engine they used in Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Generations. They should make it so most of the game is played only as Sonic, and maybe sometimes you could play as Tails or Knuckles. And those character's levels would play just like Sonic's levels. (No more of these boring, treasure hunting levels.) They should keep the adventure fields they had, but make them larger and more relevant. (Give the player more to do in the adventure fields, give the adventure fields more of a purpose.)

GeoffZak

Ahem:

Sonic DX

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="GeoffZak"]

Emerald_Warrior

Ahem:

as far as I remember, Sonic DX was just Sonic Adventure with somewhat better visuals and some extras, not a remake by any means.

unless Im confusing it with another version of the game

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

[QUOTE="GeoffZak"]

Darkman2007

Ahem:

as far as I remember, Sonic DX was just Sonic Adventure with somewhat better visuals and some extras, not a remake by any means.

What would you call a game being re-released on a later console with better visuals and extras? A remake?

Avatar image for Banjo_Kongfooie
Banjo_Kongfooie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Banjo_Kongfooie
Member since 2007 • 3838 Posts

Dino Crisis...

pokekombat

Yes please :)

I wish Banjo was remade but Nuts and Bolts was a cool game.

Its kind of hard to select remakes or reimaginings because many of my favorite games hold up well visually... I would moreso wish for sequels. If I could select a reimagining maybe a Dynasty Warriors ****WC3.

I mean Re imagining of DMC looks really awesome but did DMC really need a facelift that bad? It was still a pleasent game to look at. (that Magma spider looks cool)

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

Ahem:

Emerald_Warrior

What would you call a game being re-released on a later console with better visuals and extras? A remake?

a rerelease, not a remake, an enhanced rerelease, but not a remake aa remake is when a game is redone completly , using a totally new graphics engine. not incremental changes , MGS Twin Snakes falls into that pile calling Sonic DX a remake is like saying Road Rash on the PS1/Saturn is a remake of the 3DO version , because its on a different system with slightly better visuals (or rather frame rate in the Saturn's case)
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

Darkman2007

a rerelease, not a remake, an enhanced rerelease, but not a remake aa remake is when a game is redone completly , using a totally new graphics engine. not incremental changes , MGS Twin Snakes falls into that pile calling Sonic DX a remake is like saying Road Rash on the PS1/Saturn is a remake of the 3DO version , because its on a different system with slightly better visuals (or rather frame rate in the Saturn's case)

I don't see the difference. It's more than just a port, it got enhancements, which is a remake in my book. Just because MGS Twin Snakes is a better remake, doesn't mean Sonic DX isn't a remake.

GeoffZak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#38 GeoffZak
Member since 2007 • 3715 Posts

[QUOTE="GeoffZak"]

Emerald_Warrior

Ahem:

Did you not read that whole paragraph I typed describing my idea? I'm talking about remaking Sonic Adventure from scratch with an entirely different game engine. Sonic Adventure DX was a only re-release, it wasn't Sonic Adventure re-imaginied. The only thing it added was better graphics and side missions.

AjarnLenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#39 AjarnLenny
Member since 2009 • 260 Posts

G-police for the Ps1

I would keep the story and main missions but also add stuff outside of the cockpit, maybe some sneaking and puzzling.

Better graphics (and ahem, controls). I would want the main story intact but fleshed-out. Mmmmm...

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#40 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Dirge of Cerberus, Dawn of Dreams, Onimusha 2, FF7

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

Emerald_Warrior

I don't see the difference. It's more than just a port, it got enhancements, which is a remake in my book. Just because MGS Twin Snakes is a better remake, doesn't mean Sonic DX isn't a remake.

well if you want to think its a remake, you think its a remake, I personally can't see any game that went through only minor changes as a remake.
l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 l34052
Member since 2005 • 3906 Posts

There was a game on the sega genesis called Haunting (or haunted; cant remember) that i would like to see remade. In the game you played the part of a ghost or poltergeist in a series of houses and the aim was to scare the occupents to death so they left the house and it was empty again.

It sounds simplistic but the imagination in the game was fantastic with the huge variety of ways to scare people to death we had hours of fun and i think it would be ripe fro a modern remake.

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#43 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

There was a game on the sega genesis called Haunting (or haunted; cant remember) that i would like to see remade. In the game you played the part of a ghost or poltergeist in a series of houses and the aim was to scare the occupents to death so they left the house and it was empty again.

It sounds simplistic but the imagination in the game was fantastic with the huge variety of ways to scare people to death we had hours of fun and i think it would be ripe fro a modern remake.

l34052

I think that is one of the games on EA replay for PSP. It's a strange game thats for sure.

Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#44 Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts
I prefer reimaginings because I don't old graphics so if all they really do is upgrade the visuals and add very little new content than I don't see the point. Like Rocket Knight Adventures, I would have been just as happy if not more if they released the original on virtual console or something. I could go for a Xenogears remake with voice acting and a better ending. Maybe get rid of the random battles and change the battle system as well but still keep it kind of actiony. I'm about to head out so maybe I'll think of more later as I'm coming up blank right now.
Butchcassidy79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 18

#45 Butchcassidy79
Member since 2005 • 296 Posts
  1. Original Alone in the Dark 1 and 2.
  2. Half-Life1.
  3. Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver1 and 2.
  4. MDK 1 and 2.
  5. Yie Ar Kung Fu 2: The Emperor Yie-Gah
  6. Rivel Schools
  7. Pop'n TwinBee
  8. Super Mario World
  9. Choujikuu Yousai Macross: Scrambled Valkyrie
Avatar image for zeroking420_666
zeroking420_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 zeroking420_666
Member since 2004 • 1009 Posts

Resident Evil 2

The Legend of Zelda III: A Link to the Past

Tomba 1

Power Stone

snes_vs_ps1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 320

#47 snes_vs_ps1
Member since 2009 • 10359 Posts

MDK

limonman32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 limonman32
Member since 2009 • 130 Posts

A remake of Earthbound would be cool. I would be happy even if it was put on the virtual console.

limonman32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 limonman32
Member since 2009 • 130 Posts

A remake of Earthbound would be cool. I would be happy even if it was put on the virtual console.

glassjawbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 glassjawbox
Member since 2006 • 148 Posts

Road Rash

kittensRjerks
I agree, good call! I was going to post this. I would also like to see a Skitchin' remake.