lappasoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 lappasoft
Member since 2021 • 5 Posts

ok, you guys anyone else who has finished all the levels of the games and played them over and over on Nintendo, or is it just me? X(

I wrote this post because I am looking for new games so can you guys please suggest some.

I already looked a bunch up I couldn't find many games and reviews online so I thought it would be better if I asked in a games forum some people who actually play games and can maybe suggest some good ones, I'll be very thankful if you do.

I also found some lists of Nintendo games that are about to come out (i typed new 2021 Nintendo switch games and best results were on sheeparcade and ign websites if you ask for my opinion) and I honestly only looked for those who will be released soon and I got a bunch of results but I would be grateful if I could play NOW and then buy the others when they come out. Help me, please :)

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34596 Posts

You mean Switch? Tell me which Switch games you've played, and I wont have to list all games that I recommend.

Atomic1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Atomic1977
Member since 2004 • 342 Posts

As far as Nintendo Switch titles go. I would say Super Mario World + Bowsers Fury would be one to get all though I have yet to get and play it. Animal Crossing New Horizons was a big one that came out last year. Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity is Another. I suppose it depends on what you have and what you want.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By osan0
Member since 2004 • 17812 Posts

If you like RPGs then Xenoblade chronicles DE is certainly recommended. Not Xenoblade 2 though...avoid that.

Monster hunter rise is also out soon. if you havent tried a monster hunter yet its well worth a play.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#5 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11666 Posts

Is this only for Nintendo developed games?

If so am personally going to throw Splatoon 2 and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze in the mix. amazing games.

And if you just want to hang out with friends and fish Animal Crossing: New Horizons is very relaxing and fun.

While the Super Mario Bros 3D Collection port was treated with little care, Super Mario Galaxy games remain what I would call the strongest of the bunch. and while the collection only shamefully contains the first. It 'in my view' smoked the other 3D Mario entries on Switch. Not to mention comes with two others so is also a deal of value.

@osan0 said:

Monster hunter rise is also out soon. if you havent tried a monster hunter yet its well worth a play.

While a third party game, I fully agree with this statement.

The demo was very reassuring, and at the very least the final product will be comparable to Monster Hunter: World; with a different coat of paint. Which isn't so bad.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7259 Posts

ARMS

strategyfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#7  Edited By strategyfn
Member since 2012 • 1176 Posts

Shiny Ski Resort is a hidden gem in my opinion. It helps if you like builders and have seen a ski resort before.

There is a demo on the Nintendo Eshop. The demo doesn’t do the game justice as there is more to unlock in the actual game.

Be aware though, I only have 4 hours with the game and it could abruptly end on me. The game is only $17 so that is not too much money.

I noticed the game is also in the Playstation Store. I find it suits the Switch though.

Felixkoch2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 Felixkoch2312
Member since 2021 • 19 Posts

Try out the Denpa Man also

darktruth007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By darktruth007
Member since 2003 • 975 Posts

I own 3 games on Switch. Zelda BOTW is one.

The other 2 are Fire Emblem Three Houses and Astral Chain. All 3 are pretty well designed games with storylines that don't completely suck - like Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for example.

Edit: Whoops forgot I also own Mario + Rabbids Kingdom battle.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15913 Posts

@darktruth007: with you mate on XC2 sucking. Idk how someone can enjoy this game and believe me, I met them here.