What Games Have You Played The Most?

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RoyalClown_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By RoyalClown_1
Member since 2014 • 117 Posts

For me I have over 800hours in the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer so that's definitely #1.

The second is GTA Sanandreas

Third is Red Dead Redemption

Mass Effect 2 - Paragon, Renegade, FemShep, insanity(highest difficulty), platinum playthroughs, love that game :)

What about you guys?

bowchicka07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 bowchicka07
Member since 2013 • 1104 Posts

League of legends, Borderlands 2, Skyrim.

Working on The Witcher 2 right now. Will be a lot of hours as well.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#3 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

Pokemon (over 200 hours in every version I play)

Super Street Fighter IV

What can I say, my competitive nature drives me to invest a lot of hours in games.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#4 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

For recorded hours I think I spent roughly 250 hours on MW2 and Cod WaW each. I have at least 200 hours in Skyrim, Fallout 3, and Fallout: New Vegas. I have 100+ hours in several other games like all the GTA games I've played, some of the Pokemons, Bad Company 2, Persona 4 Golden, and probably at least couple of others.

But the real winner is RuneScape. I don't even want to know how much time I spent on it in the 3 years I played it fairly heavily.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Either Half-Life 2 (which I have played numerous times), or Civilization 5.

RoyalClown_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RoyalClown_1

@SoNin360: Hey did they fix the checkpoint system in P4 Golden? I bought P4 for PS2 a year ago but returned it due to the ridiculous checkpoint gaps...

devantechisolm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 devantechisolm  Staff
Member since 2013 • 95 Posts

GTA San Andreas was definitely a big one.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Battlefield 3 - 100 hours

GTA 5 - 100 hours

Fallout 3 - 100 hours

Mass effect 2 - 60 hours

Every year I probably put over 100 hours into fifa.

Battlefield 4 - 60 hours

stizzal13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 stizzal13
Member since 2013 • 609 Posts

I have no idea how many hours I have played of a game, but I would say my top three would be:

1. Morrowind ( I do not even want to think about how many hours I have played this game.)

2. SMB 3

3.Fallout 3

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 187umKILLAH
Member since 2010 • 1414 Posts

I spent years just playing World of Warcraft for varying hours pretty much everyday. After that would be games like Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Zoo Tycoon, Diablo 2, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Killzone 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Skyrim.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#11 ZZoMBiE13
Member since 2002 • 22934 Posts

Good question. :)

• Halo: Combat Evolved- When I got my original XBOX, I played this one daily for at least a year. And then a couple of times a week a friend and I would get together for co-op and I would often have multiple friends over for all out multiplayer sessions from time to time. Between Halo and Halo 2, this game got played at least once a week. And even after Halo 2, I still went back to it pretty often.
  • Dead Rising- I played through the original Dead Rising until I could make a perfect run. I played through it, start to finish, at least 13 times and then went back to it about once a year through 2010. I don't know if there is a way to track hours spent in a game, and honestly I don't want to know. It would likely be a little bit embarrassing.
  • Fallout 3- 8 times through the entire campaign. Not everyone was a 100% run, but many of them were. Played each Karma level at least twice but more often than not I played a Heroic character. I even wrote backstory for my favorites.
  • Street Fighter Alpha 2- back when SF2 was a new game in the arcades, I played this game until I was great at it. Masters almost every move and almost every character, with only my Zangief game being a bit lacking compared to masters of the character. This was a daily occurrence while I was in college. Go to class, go to lunch, go back to class, hit the arcade for a while to blow off steam.
  • Bionic Commando- My high school best friend and I played this one for about a month straight trying to beat it. Then once we did beat it, we both played it again.
  • Super Mario Bros. 3- Got this one the day it came out and beat it that same night. Then proceeded to dig into learning every possible secret the game had to offer. Back when getting a new game was a rare occurrence and we made the most of them. Probably melted some of the internal components of this cartridge.
  • Twisted Metal 2- I was married when this game came out, so I didn't have as much time to play games then. But when I did have the time, this was the game my friends and I would play. Loved the rooftop map as well as the drainage ditch area.
  • Mortal Kombat II (2007)- Another one I'd regularly go to the arcades to play, MK2 was a mainstay for over a year. A pool bar I liked to frequent got a machine eventually and I'd make bets with random strangers; loser buys a round of drinks. It's a wonder I didn't get alcohol poisoning.
SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SoNin360

@royalclown_1 said:

@SoNin360: Hey did they fix the checkpoint system in P4 Golden? I bought P4 for PS2 a year ago but returned it due to the ridiculous checkpoint gaps...

I'm not sure what you mean. You can save fairly often, though some scenes take a while to play out. But since you say checkpoint I'm guessing you're talking about the dungeons? The difficulty determines where you start over if you die, and you can always exit a dungeon, save, and return to the level you were on. Of course, I never played the original Persona 4 so I can't answer your question very well.

huerito323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By huerito323
Member since 2009 • 1432 Posts

Super Mario Bros 1 & 3- The two games that got me into gaming. I played them throughout my childhood all the way to my teenage years. Who knows how many hours in total, but I bet it's a lot!

Goldeneye 007- I played this game for years, I don't even know how many hours in total because I never kept track of that back then. But years went by, and this game was still my favorite to play.

The Elder Scrolls franchise- My favorite video game series. Hundreds and hundreds of hours of playtime.

Fallout 3- Probably my favorite game of all time. I can play Fallout 3 for the next year and miss out on the newest releases without feeling sorry about it.

COD: MW2- My favorite of the COD franchise. I was in college when it first released, and there was one night I didn't sleep at all. All of a sudden, I see daylight and I'm supposed to go to school in an hour. It was a bad day, even a Monster drink couldn't help me.

RoyalClown_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RoyalClown_1

@SoNin360: I don't remember it too clearly but basically I couldn't get through the first boss battle(the evil version of yosuke or something like that) and when i loaded it took me back to when they met teddy and I couldn't skip through the dialogue... So it was a painful 10-15min to just retry the boss fight...

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SoNin360

@royalclown_1: Well, skipping through dialogue in P4G isn't an issue. You can even hold down a button to quickly go through it if you really need to. I can't imagine the game setting you that far back if you were to lose that fight you mentioned.

RoyalClown_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 RoyalClown_1

@SoNin360: Nice! I guess they fixed it. This article talks about it if you don't believe me, ignore everything except #3.

Edit - http://digitalkicks.wordpress.com/2010/01/02/5-reasons-persona-4-sucks/

gpuFX16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gpuFX16
Member since 2006 • 1296 Posts

I'm not going to list every single game, I'll just throw these out there, as I have a ton of games with 100, 200 400, and greater hours logged.

I put over 1000 hours total into Super Smash Bros. Melee, 726 hours into Dark Souls, >600 hours in Borderlands 2, 430ish hours in Forza 3, and about the same amount in Pokemon Platinum.

As far as actual playthroughs, by now I've been through Metroid Prime and Donkey Kong Country, my no1 and no2 favorite games, at least 20 times over or more.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SoNin360

@royalclown_1: Yeah, that sounds awful. As I said you can exit a dungeon at any point, save if you want to, and return to the level you were on. You wouldn't have to completely restart a dungeon if you die unless you're playing on like the highest difficulty. That said, I'm glad I got to play the better version of the game and you should definitely give it another chance.

RoyalClown_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 RoyalClown_1

@SoNin360: Nice, yea that was the only thing I couldn't stand I will definitely get a vita and P4 golden will follow...

Yoshi9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#21  Edited By Yoshi9000
Member since 2010 • 479 Posts

Don't know the exact hours, but animal crossing gamecube, Mario kart double dash, super smash bros melee and brawl, star wars battlefront 2, and halo 3

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

Final Fantasy VII-XIII

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#23  Edited By Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts

I have put probably about 225 hours into Skyrim. Over 350 hours in Oblivion.

I have spent about 300 hours with Far Cry 3.

I have also soaked a lot of time into the best game ever made, Red Dead Redemption.

And to think....I am still yet to play a Fallout game (i still very much intend to pick up Fallout 3 and New Vegas). I'm pretty behind.

dethtrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 dethtrain
Member since 2004 • 570 Posts

If you include World of Warcraft, which I haven't played in a 1.5 years, it was over 2 years /played.

Next big game I guess is Civ 5 at about 400 hours. Steam is my only measurement of game time played lol.

Ni no Kuni I put a little over 100 hours in. Most JRPGs I put at least 50 hours. 4X games are probably 200+

I also played a lot of quake 2 and quake 3 online back in the day. Actually, they were the only games I played from 1998-2001

RoyalClown_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 RoyalClown_1

@Kevlar101:

@Kevlar101 said:

I have also soaked a lot of time into the best game ever made, Red Dead Redemption.

And to think....I am still yet to play a Fallout game (i still very much intend to pick up Fallout 3 and New Vegas). I'm pretty behind.

Is it just me or is Undead Nightmare incredibly boring once you get to Mexico? It might be that I just don't like shooting down huge hordes of zombies but it seemed like a chore, could just be me i'm weird like that.

pupp3t_mast3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By pupp3t_mast3r
Member since 2008 • 141 Posts

Of all time easily FF7 and FF10 I still remember my save files stating I'd played over 200+ hours on each.

More recently it would definitely have to be Skyrim with about 120+ hours.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#27 Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts

@royalclown_1 said:

@Kevlar101:

@Kevlar101 said:

Is it just me or is Undead Nightmare incredibly boring once you get to Mexico? It might be that I just don't like shooting down huge hordes of zombies but it seemed like a chore, could just be me i'm weird like that.

I agree completely, but in a different way. I just bottom line didn't like Undead Nightmare. I think it's so incredibly over-rated, it's crazy. And to think.....this is coming from a HUUGE fan of vanilla RDR.....

RoyalClown_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RoyalClown_1

@Kevlar101: Cheers, I really wish they did something more than just appealing to the mainstream media, something like John's past with his gang, or what it was like for Jack growing up and how he attained all his combat skills...

Rockstar needs to be more pro-DLC with their games in general...

t1striker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 t1striker
Member since 2003 • 1549 Posts

MGS3 I don't even know how many times I played through this amazing game..

rickyaltadonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 rickyaltadonna
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I have played Terraria the most, also if you could, please go to this link http://allgamesfor.me/?id=245852

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts

Top 6 on 360 according to Raptr(by hours played):

Minecraft- 453

Grand Theft Auto 5- 438

Batman: Arkham City- 312

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine- 218

Captain America: Super Soldier- 134

TMNT: Out of the Shadows- 127

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 AmazonAngry
Member since 2014 • 968 Posts

I believe Demons Souls with around 800 hours.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#33 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@royalclown_1 said:

For me I have over 800hours in the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer so that's definitely #1.

The second is GTA Sanandreas

Third is Red Dead Redemption

Mass Effect 2 - Paragon, Renegade, FemShep, insanity(highest difficulty), platinum playthroughs, love that game :)

What about you guys?

Hmm, have to be WoW, Civilization, CK II which all clock over the "this is healthy bar" which for me is around 1000h

Zjun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Zjun
Member since 2013 • 147 Posts

@bowchicka07: Is LoL worth playing? It seems like an okay-okay MOBA when looking at it on Youtube but half my classmates play it. Sooo, would you recommend it?

@Pikminmaniac: Would you recommend a 3DS or Wii U for the best Nintendo 1st/2nd party experience and for nostalgia purposes (I realize you're a big Ninty fan on this site)? (I also will own a Ps3 in the future and portability isn't a big thing for me.) I believe in the future Wii U will have better games, but currently I'm aware that the 3DS has the safer library.

Mr. Z~kun

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#35 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

- Skyrim 200 hours

- Fallout 3 and Oblivion around 400 hours.

- Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 is 1000+ hours, there was just no point in keeping track after that. =P

ShangTsung7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ShangTsung7
Member since 2014 • 250 Posts

Skyrim, omg have i played the hell outa this game and still continuing to do so, i don't even wanna imagine the total amount of hours i have invested in that game throughout the years.

Dead Island: Riptide, i dunno why but i can't get enough of this game, i don't even bother with missions half the time, i just roam around killing zombies, it never seems to get old to me, been playing it at least once a week since it first released and still do today.

Bioshock "the original" this game i will probably never stop playing, even after all these years i still pop this classic in occasionally.

SFXTekken, i rarely play this game online but i can sit for hours on it sometimes just for the option to pick your own opponents, difficulty, and stage, makes the match up possibilities pretty much endless.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution, its almost embarrassing sometimes to think about how many hours i've spent playing this one, its another game that even after all these years never gets old to me.

Minecraft "xbox version" don't even get me started on the hours i've invested in this one.

Borderlands 2, another epic game which i don't even wanna imagine the total time spent on it.

Batman: Arkham City, i bought Arkham Origins, played it for about an hour before returning to Arkham City, its the only Batman game they've made so far which has addicted me.

Gallowhand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 9

#37 Gallowhand
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

I will probably have to say the first Call of Duty and United Offensive, because I played the multiplayer regularly (almost daily) online for a good few years. So most likely clocked up a couple of thousand hours. Prior to that, other multiplayer games that sucked up chunks of my time were Unreal Tournament, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Jedi Outcast and Rune.

In terms of single player, it would be Skyrim (over a thousand hours), Oblivion GOTY (the same), Fallout 3 GOTY (the same), Morrowind GOTY (several hundred hours), Fallout: New Vegas (over 500 hours), Daggerfall (over 400 hours), Neverwinter Nights + expansions (countless hundreds of hours playing solo and co-op). Other games where I've spent a hundred plus would include Just Cause 2, Borderlands GOTY, Dead Island, and older games like Dungeon Siege, Sacred 2, etc.

I love exploring game worlds, and tend not to quit until I've been almost everywhere. :P

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#38 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14414 Posts

Fallout 3/New Vegas

Pokemon

GTA San Andreas

Wolf-Ram-Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Wolf-Ram-Hart
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Smackdown Here Comes the Pain. Over 10 years now.

f3r3nzcy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#40  Edited By f3r3nzcy

Maybe this should be split on single player and Multiplayer, because in amount of hours Multiplayer games take most of the time.

Single player:

Zelda ALTTP

SMB 3

Super Meat Boy

Mulltiplayer:

Quake 1,2,3,live

SC Brood, SC2

asdyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 asdyc

Either Modern Warfare 2 or Grand Theft Auto V

Kage1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Kage1
Member since 2003 • 6806 Posts

The Tekken series

Socom 1 & 2

Ace Combat series

Doom

Mortal Kombat 2 & 3

Resident Evil 1 2 3

Delta Force 1

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#43 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

As far as I know, it's dragon Quest IX with over 170 hours. Although I'm 100% sure that Smash Bros Brawl is actually my most played game. My friends and I play it all the time and I'm pretty sure that if you collectively add up our playtimes across all our copies, the playtime would be somewhere in the 600 hour range. The reason I don't have any games that have hundreds of hours of play time is that I play a LOT of games, so I can't focus for too long on one (although obviously I've made exceptions, like with dragon quest IX). Borderlands 2 is definitely going to get a lot of hours from me in the future; I've already got over 60 from my first playthrough (GOTY Edition) and I really want to get my soldier to max level and try out some other classes, so... Do the math.

bowchicka07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By bowchicka07
Member since 2013 • 1104 Posts

@zjun said:

@bowchicka07: Is LoL worth playing? It seems like an okay-okay MOBA when looking at it on Youtube but half my classmates play it. Sooo, would you recommend it?

Mr. Z~kun

I would and wouldn't. Depends if you are super competitive or not and don't mind a shitty community. Everyone trolls hard on that game and if you are prone to some mistakes you will be crucified for it. It takes a lot of practice learning all the champs but they do have decent bots for you to do and level as well.

I just play Dominion and Aram which aren't ranked so it's a little more laid back and can still be rewarding playing with friends.

SpiderLuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SpiderLuke
Member since 2006 • 719 Posts

Super Mario 1-3 and Sonic the Hedgehog 1-3

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#46 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I'm playing GTA V the most.

Trezay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Trezay
Member since 2014 • 39 Posts

1. Age of Empires 2

2. Diablo 2

3. Oblivion

4. Skyrim

5. C&C Series

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#48  Edited By Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

The 6th gen GTA trilogy. This (suppose I should say "last" now) gen it was Halo 3, Advance Wars DS and the Souls games.

Wallyh08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Wallyh08
Member since 2008 • 535 Posts

Unreal Tournament (Original PC version)

Then the likes of Runescape, Silkroad and WoW

With FIFA in-between.

Since then my gaming habits have changed a bunch, I no longer PC game :( Apart from the sims when I can be bothered to wait for it to load up on my laptop >.<

Zjun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Zjun
Member since 2013 • 147 Posts

@bowchicka07 said:

@zjun said:

Mr. Z~kun

I would and wouldn't. Depends if you are super competitive or not and don't mind a shitty community. Everyone trolls hard on that game and if you are prone to some mistakes you will be crucified for it. It takes a lot of practice learning all the champs but they do have decent bots for you to do and level as well.

I just play Dominion and Aram which aren't ranked so it's a little more laid back and can still be rewarding playing with friends.

Alright, thank you!

Mr. Z~kun