Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#1 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

For me, none. That's because I tend to keep my "to play" list pretty small and manageable I guess.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

Dropped, as in stopped playing?

Ooof, a few. AC: Odyssey got a little tedious for me. I really enjoyed part 1 of the "Legacy of the First Blade" DLC and the second part had a great intro mission, but then it branched out into these five side missions or something and I was like "Ugh, here we go again...". My character is level 44, a few levels shy of 50 which is where everything seems to unlock and/or be accessible, so I feel it's only going to get worse haha. I'll get back to it sooner or later, but for now it's on the backburner.

Let's see what else...Elite: Dangerous. The new 4.0 patch came out and it changed a lot of things, most notably exploration (something I enjoyed but found a bit tiresome) and mining (something I was interested in, but heard was very very boring). I went back to it and tried out both these things and played the everloving crap out of it, I'm talking like 20 hours over a week (that's a lot for me, fyi, for one game). It was great and don't let me scare you away from trying Elite: Dangerous, especially after this awesome update, but I tend to burn out on things quickly, especially if I over-play it.

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

Well, I haven't played God of War in about a month. I was at another tedious axe puzzle that I didn't want to keep trying to figure out. I like the original trilogy. This Last of Us wannabe sucks.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

I bought 2 Indie darlings on Switch, in Undertale and Cave Story... and couldn't get into either of them, sadly :(

Undertale was definitely interesting, but the combat got tedious for me in the end (I played like 2/3 of it). Cave Story I played about 1/3 of it, but it just wasn't clicking with me for some reason.

Luckily there's plenty more to choose from.

Avatar image for yammireckorrdsan
YammiReckorrdSan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 YammiReckorrdSan
Member since 2016 • 616 Posts

AC Odessey. It is not that the game is that bad, but for everything it does do, there is other game that is doing the same better. But I played over 30 hours of it, so I'm okay with that.

Dragon Quest 11. The game is amazing, I played over 50 hours of it. But I need a break. I'll return to it someday for sure.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15913 Posts

Life is Strange: Before the Storm.

Should have played this game before the main LiS. I have Zero interested in what happened between Chloe and Rachel after playing LiS. Better left it mysterious

dragonps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 dragonps
Member since 2007 • 1702 Posts

Neverwinter

Never...flipping...Winter

After the recent professions update that pretty much circumvented all your hard work from the previous grinding has really put me off to the point I've dropped it. It's normally my go to game so I'll probably go back to it eventually but right now I never touch it.

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8  Edited By Valgaav_219
Member since 2017 • 3129 Posts

FFXIII-2 but I really need to pick it back up again. Fallout 4 with no desire to play again any time soon. Infamous: Second Son, I'll beat it eventually since I beat every other one. The Last of Us, I hate zombie games/horror films, etc

goodzorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 goodzorr
Member since 2017 • 506 Posts

I'm on the epilogue of RDR2 but just kinda stopped playing.

Got the final DLC for Spider-Man to do too but again, just stopped playing since the New Year.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#10 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11669 Posts

Depends on the context of "dropped"

My assumption is not giving a game a good amont of hours, less than thrilled to ever return, and will unlikely see development credits at some kind of climax?

For me that would be Super Smash Bros Ultimate, never did much of the single player content, and gave up with online match making. Went back one last time and got bored at just under six hours of play.

I drop a few games anyway because I judge a game within a set amont of hours of play, what I want out of the experience, and if I'm getting it. While I don't think every game I discard are bad, they're just not for my taste in games. The Witcher III, Uncharted 3, Until Dawn, System Shock 2, Gothic, and Xcom 2; just to name a few. And I have no regrets, I felt these games, while had merits, are not the kind of gaming experience I'm after. That's as polite as I can explain it, without roasting these games.

UG_Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 UG_Vader
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

Destiny 2, its dead as crap lol

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@ug_vader: How is it dead? I play it a lot and there's always lots of people playing.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

I dropped Far Cry 5 behind the TV a few months ago. I found it the other week while unplugging my ps3.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7230 Posts

Fallout 4 I just can't do it that engine is on its last legs.

Avatar image for deactivated-620299e29a26a
deactivated-620299e29a26a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-620299e29a26a
Member since 2010 • 1490 Posts

Red dead 2. I'm on chapter 6 and there's just no progression to push me forward in the game. I'm doing the same shit in chapter 6 I did in chapter 1 only with different clothes and a few upgrades on my guns. The story for a game usually pushes me to complete it, but it's just too predictable in RDR2. (Hint, watch out for the guy that dresses in red and black like a Sith lord and looks like Angel Eyes from the good, bad, and the ugly. Chances are he's the bad guy.)

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I tried replaying Syndicate 2012 it has aged horribly didn't get that far until I uninstalled.

Gwynbleidd_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Gwynbleidd_91
Member since 2018 • 137 Posts

I tried FTP WoW out of curiously and it's certainly a drag so far. It's unfortunate because I find the lore so interesting, I'm just not big on MMOs.

Byrdyin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Byrdyin
Member since 2019 • 24 Posts

None. Still go on with the ones I want to play on my favorite mantigames and my friend recommend <3

goodzorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 goodzorr
Member since 2017 • 506 Posts

I'm in the epilogue on RDR2 and just can't push on. I also have the third DLC on Spider-Man to play. I feel like it's not that I've dropped them per se, just that I'm waaay more in to playing Apex Legends with friends atm.

Cedry2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cedry2k
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts
Loading Video...

I have just download Far Cry New Dawn . 1 of the best shooter game in open world .

you can see this video and if you like to download for free you must join in my Discord server and i well give you the torrent.

Join on Discord to take the game for free : https://discord.gg/umPe9ab

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#24 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58911 Posts

Shenmue, got really annoyed having to wait.

Plaguecrafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Plaguecrafter
Member since 2019 • 34 Posts

Destiny 2. I played it for a while, loved the gunplay, but it didn't have anything that would keep me playing still. Nobody from my friend group continued to play it two weeks after installing it, sadly. Was fun for a while, though!

Avatar image for gettingonwithgaminglife
GettingonwithGamingLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GettingonwithGamingLife
Member since 2017 • 277 Posts

Dropped Infinite Warfare campaign. Too repetitive.

Malflft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Malflft
Member since 2019 • 6 Posts

@speeny: Assassins Creed Odyssey, had fun with it but it is just so damn slow and while huge and beautiful it just feels empty.

Heroes of the Storm, I love this game to death but the slaughter of the Esports scene was the final nail in the coffin for an already pretty niche game.

drpriyaverma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 drpriyaverma
Member since 2019 • 7 Posts

PUBG Game

GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#29 GNS
Member since 2015 • 921 Posts

Probably, AC: Odyssey. But, then again, I don't play much anymore. Sometimes, instead of Sollitaire, when I'm on a break at work, I turn-on Civ5 and play a couple of rounds.

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31 Valgaav_219
Member since 2017 • 3129 Posts

Currently playing Tales of Zestiria and I'm really thinking about dropping it. Everything just feels so bland and every other aspect of the game has been done better in other Tales games. Not sure if I can waste another weekend while being bored and not really making much progress.

Lembu90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#32 Lembu90
Member since 2015 • 665 Posts

For some reasons I never able to finish Blue Reflection. The game itself practically unfinished product.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#33  Edited By deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts
@valgaav_219 said:

Currently playing Tales of Zestiria and I'm really thinking about dropping it. Everything just feels so bland and every other aspect of the game has been done better in other Tales games. Not sure if I can waste another weekend while being bored and not really making much progress.

It is known that one is not great, Berseria was a big step up. Although, it is a little restricted in terms of being able to explore freely, Xillia is the best imo.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#34 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Stopped FF XV two days ago during chapter five I think. Side content is so, so poor, Lv54 already.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#35 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

@Yams1980: Yeah, I feel as if this'd be the case with me too. Not really into games like that.

KuroMath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 KuroMath
Member since 2019 • 9 Posts

Furi

cuz time

Zalissa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Zalissa
Member since 2019 • 5 Posts

Well I don't know if dropped, but more like lost touch or interest with, for now.....But I was playing Borderlands 2, but most of my friends dropped it for other games and I really like playing that. I also am still playing Mincecraft, but again most friends stopped playing it. Still have our server though, maybe I'll get back into it. I mainly play GW2 now and its still going strong.