What game will you be playing in the month of june?

Docdenn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Poll What game will you be playing in the month of june? (1 votes)

Ghosts 'n Goblins: Resurrection, Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade 100%
Mario Golf: Super Rush, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart 0%

June is expected to be a busy month for gaming with E3 right around the corner. But you don’t really have to wait too long to get your hands on some games that are shaping up to be huge hits. This month has a number of notable releases that we’re definitely looking forward to playing.

June releases, take a look: https://shrinke.me/fpYS0t

• 
RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 10073 Posts

To answer the question, Ninja Gaiden: Sigma Collection. I got my physical copy yesterday. It's a mediocre port, but a port of two essential slasher classics. Black/ Sigma I consider one of the greatest games ever. Only real flaw with even the good ones are the camera is pretty awful and remains so. Also still playing the Nier Remake, which I'm enjoying a lot.

Onto the post. Ghosts 'n Goblins: Resurrection is not new, it was on Switch and have discussed it a few times. It's a great entry to the series, which I have been a fan of since the PSP. Beat Resurrection on Knight. Glad other platforms get to dive in. Have fun, it's very good.

The GameSpot reviewer should not sway you from considering giving it a go. He who cried over the Resurrections Squire difficulty and continued to do so after lowering to Page of all things. Contradicted himself over how the sliders work, and just game design in general. Resulting me to believe he didn't even beat it on Page. The reviewer got upset and forgot to do his job, play the game. Further proof that on a lot of sites reviewers are getting lazier and bitter. They just want cutscenes, and told they're pretty.

Enjoy the Ratchet & Clank Future series, but I'll get it later in the year. Rift Apart looks very fun, just need to be in the mood to play that kind of action platformer. And have a lot of games I want to revisit too honestly before buying more stuff.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 20844 Posts

Depending on how good the story mode is for Mario Golf, probably that. Plus I'll dabble in a few GamePass games...

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 3357 Posts

I’m not sure but I’m playing the Darkside Detectives this month. I was so impressed that I bought Darkside Detectives: a fumble in the dark; it’s the “sequel”.

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 blamix
Member since 2006 • 1429 Posts

Playing R&C at the moment. Will get Intergrade after. Might try my first Guilty Gear aswel

Jcdenton03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jcdenton03
Member since 2021 • 16 Posts

FFXIV, Amnesia games and gonna try to grab Phasmophobia.

Also the Elder Ring trailer made my passion for Dark Souls burn again so I'll provably switch on it.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 10073 Posts
@jcdenton03 said:

Also the Elder Ring trailer made my passion for Dark Souls burn again so I'll provably switch on it.

Strange, personally not loving what I'm seeing from Elden Ring. Platinumed the DeSR the week it came out in winter, so might simply be burnt out of the Souls genre right now.

Or perhaps I expected more considering how long ago it was teased. Open world and horses are not interesting selling points for me either, those two aspects are more likely to hinder the game.

The rest ER showed looks very safe, art direction as always looks amazing though. Just don't know how to feel I suppose. From Software are amazing but that trailer did not win me over.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 2947 Posts

None of the games available to choose from in the poll unfortunately. Will probably resume Dragon Quest VIII soon or might pick up a Kirby game I haven’t played yet.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 2947 Posts

Might even revisit AC: New Horizons soon. Want to execute more ideas on my island but I feel as if space is an issue. To be more specific, there’s just not enough space to execute the ideas I have in my head in a visual sense.

On another note, the only thing that feels like a chore in that game is banging the rocks each morning for crafting materials. Being surprised by a golden nugget is always nice though.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 12138 Posts

FF7R here