What game do you own at?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 angryfodder
Member since 2007 • 20490 Posts

What game do you own at? Can be single player of multiplayer (or both)

Just pick a game that you totally rock at.

Overall......

Single player its probably golden eye on the N64 - i left no stone unturned on that game. Completed it on all difficulties and went through the speed challanges to unlock the bonus cheat codes. I played that game every day for about a year.

Online, probably battle field modern combat on the first xbox. I was playing it at least 4 hours a night most nights! It was rare for me to not finish in the top 3 every match. I could play the game blind drunk and still come first.

Strangely, I was not so great on the xbox 360 version - which is almost identical apart from new controls and graphical enhancements.

In recent times.....

I don't have the time to really get into games like that these days - most recent game that I am pretty good at is rainbow six vegas online.

amekhov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 amekhov
Member since 2007 • 987 Posts
I own at NHL games. I hardly ever lost an online or LAN game to anyone. Own at Infantry online. TF2 as a sniper, I'm unstoppable.
coughing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 coughing
Member since 2006 • 189 Posts
I'm amazing at PES and can beat the AI any day on "top player"
Caemyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 Caemyr
Member since 2003 • 198 Posts
I don't "own" at any games, I play them for fun and relaxation. I don't play them for bragging rights or trash talking. If I am really good at a game, well, you know there is always someone better.
angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 angryfodder
Member since 2007 • 20490 Posts

I don't "own" at any games, I play them for fun and relaxation. I don't play them for bragging rights or trash talking. If I am really good at a game, well, you know there is always someone better.Caemyr

The use of the word "own" was just to simplify the idea of the topic.

What game, if any have you didicated most time and gameplay to and become really good at basically. You don't have to claim to be the best in the world, just your personal best.

haemorrhagiae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 haemorrhagiae
Member since 2008 • 617 Posts

Rome Total War

Medieval 2 Total War

Metal GEAR Online

Pes 6