hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1901 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Live A Live... really enjoying it. Adore the look of it, artstyle is great.

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#1902 pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3631 Posts

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, finally made it to the fourth Elite 4 member. Then I got wiped out with only one Pokemon remaining. I don't even remember the Elite Four being difficult in the GBA version. Have to level up my Pokemon to 70 or try out a better team. I definitely hate it when one of trainers has earthquake and it destroys my team.

MARKER_1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 99

User Lists: 2

#1903 MARKER_1988
Member since 2015 • 102 Posts

Just finished God of War. Loved every second of it, especially the valkyrie fights.

Just started Halo Infinite. Looks good so far.

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1904 pillarrocks

Mario 3D World, definitely hard on a few levels especially World 4. I can't imagine the rest of the worlds being easier especially the ones with ramps disappearing and appearing.

fenriz275

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1906 fenriz275
Member since 2003 • 2383 Posts

Fired up Caesar 3 again. Mostly because I like the trumpet sounds when something good happens. Would be funner if it weren't for all those pesky plebs. We need water, we need food, my kids have the plague again. Waah waah waah.

sigfigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1907 sigfigg
Member since 2022 • 2 Posts

Halo Infinite, Outer Worlds DLC, Megaman 11, and OlliOlli World

Philar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1908 Philar
Member since 2020 • 3 Posts

Cant decide between finally starting God of war, Valhalla or FF 7 Remake...

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1909 pillarrocks

Pacman Arcade Museum, it's on Game Pass and I never played any of the other Pacman games except the original as a kid and Pac Mania. Glad I didn't buy it as I am not a huge Pacman fan but seeing how the games are different and added new stuff is cool.

WladolfPutler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1910  Edited By WladolfPutler
Member since 2022 • 256 Posts

Those i have installed:

Batman - Arkham City

Biomutant

Crackdown 3

Dark

Desperados III

Die Young

Fights in tight Spaces

Hitman III

Horizon - Zero Dawn

Huntdown

Ion Fury

Kunai

Maneater

Mark of the Ninja -Remastered-

Overload

Ravenous Devils

Resident Evil 2 -Remake-

Rise of the Triad (2013)

Seven - The Days Long Gone

Shakedown Hawaii

Synthetik Ultimate

Unmetal

Watch Dogs 2

While i am currently heavy on OVERLOAD (in VR), MANEATER and HORIZON.

I never focus on just one game, i am actually just playing what i feel for, regardless of how i am progressing with each game.

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1911 Warm_Gun
Member since 2021 • 2395 Posts

Dante is a mess. No, I'm not getting good. They just smashed together everything, mechanics that worked well on their own but became a clusterfuck as they built on top of what was already there instead of redoing him. But fans expect the same thing from a sequel. Would have been nice if the player could pick and choose abilities from the different styles and then assign them to buttons other than mainly just Circle/B, so that they wouldn't have to switch styles at all. I would consider getting a controller with back pedals. I find cycling between four melee weapons and four projectile weapons clumsy. I know you don't have to have all the weapons on you, that you can carry just two for melee and two for projectiles, but it feels limiting. If I could have picked and chosen and have a mashup of styles in a single one, I would have just mapped the melee weapons to the D-pad, freeing up the triggers for other actions. Yes, that would have limited your projectile weapons, but I don't need so many projectile weapons in a hack and slash. His tools are mostly kind of lame, whether I'm sucking at the game myself or watching videos.

Simonthekid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#1912  Edited By Simonthekid7
Member since 2014 • 979 Posts

Adventure island

Civilization revolution

Killer instinct

Killer instinct 2

Dead Cells

Are some games i played recently.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#1913 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6083 Posts

Halo Infinite

Dying Light 2

Battlefront 2

Forza Horizon 5

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1914  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46188 Posts

Cyberpunk 2077

Red Dead Redemption

Entropy Zero 2

Horizon Forbidden West

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1915 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8762 Posts

Hot Shots Golf: Tee'd Off. This is mty go to game on my PSP.

Avatar image for paschalinebless
Paschalinebless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1916 Paschalinebless
Member since 2022 • 1 Posts

Call of duty

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#1917 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58270 Posts

Got back into Star Citizen, a lot of fun. Lots of progress being made. Still a long long long ways from being ready lol.

Also playing some Farthest Frontier, nice city-builder-and-survival game. Lots of really great detail and nuance, still some balancing to work out (early access, so all good).

And then chipping away at a new game in Satisfactory.

@R4gn4r0k said:

Cyberpunk 2077

Red Dead Redemption

Entropy Zero 2

Horizon Forbidden West

How is Cyberpunk these days? Haven't played it for a good 6+ months.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1918 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46188 Posts

@mrbojangles25: My brother played it day one on PC and it wasn't half bad. The biggest glitches were always on last gen consoles. I'm playing it today and there are still some bugs yeah, but nothing gamebreaking. Most of it cracks me up and the silly/fourth wall shattering stuff is long gone.

As for the game itself: the visuals are absolutely striking, the city feels the most alive since GTA I's liberty city and there is a good cast with memorable characters.

For me it truly is GTA coupled with rpg lite. You can sneak, hack or shoot your way to most objectives. Driving is fun and modding is even more fun.

There is a gta travel mod that replaces a load screen for fast traveling with gta v style zooming out and zooming back in. Try it ;)

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1919 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7219 Posts

Been playing fire pro on the ps5 nice to have it loaded on the SSD. Everything downloaded just loads faster.

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1920  Edited By pillarrocks

TMNT Shredder's Revenge, playing through the single player with Donatello. Plan on finishing it before it leaves Game Pass. Might replay it and get all the achievements. I like how you can upgrade your life bar and the music is good.

WladolfPutler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1921  Edited By WladolfPutler
Member since 2022 • 256 Posts

NIGHTMARE OF DECAY i thought is another crappy, cheap, pixelgraphics (i actually luv those kind of old-school retro-games!) crap game with the braindead steam-fanboy community giving so many positive ratings mostly for feeling sorry about a somehow crippled game and its sorry-ass dev who has a retarded son...

...but boy i was dead-wrong again! This game is a lovely gem!

So get it yourself or stfu and get da hell outta here.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1922 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Mainly The Adventure Pals on Switch... such a great little game.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#1923 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

Currently Psychonaughts 2 and am enjoying it immensely. A well deserved sequel, for sure and has proven to still retain the charm and everything else I adored about the original game.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1924 robert_sparkes

Ps5: Turtles cowabunga collection

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1925 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6846 Posts

Finished Stray. That was a fun, neat game. Love the atmosphere. Tried for the plat but gave up.

Just started Deliver Us the Moon, due to a recommendation on Reddit, I think. I like it so far.

Avatar image for blackacezero777
blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1928 blackacezero777
Member since 2021 • 353 Posts

Final Fantasy X HD (PS4). Finally got to Sinspawn Gui and beat it for a second time (this was the boss I originally got stuck on when I first played this game way back on the PS2 and stopped playing after awhile). The first time I did beat it was on the PS3 which I stopped around a certain point in the game because I thought I was leveling the characters the wrong way as I am playing the guided path and the guide I was using from IGN had much stronger magic abilities by this point in the game. I believe I stopped around the point of Rikku joining the team, so once I get there, everything else will be new to me which I am excited about because this game has always been a rocky playthrough. It will be an achievement in itself when I finally beat it.

Multas1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1929  Edited By Multas1
Member since 2022 • 1 Posts

I used to play different game in weekend. I personally suggest you to check

http://apkmortgage.com/: APK Mortgage games. There are so many games to play.

MyCatIsMilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1930 MyCatIsMilk
Member since 2022 • 1144 Posts

I haven't been playing anything for a handful of days now. I do that more often than not. But anyway, I played a little bit of Alien Isolation last night. It was fun and I'm looking forward to playing it again sometime in the future, perhaps even tonight. It just sucks seeing how close I am to getting the platinum for that game and knowing that I probably will never get it as I'm not motivated enough to play that long of a game to clean up.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1931 robert_sparkes

Been playing a lot of WWE 2k22 lately still a fun game. The best wrestling game in ages.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1932  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8184 Posts

LiveALive

Monster hunter world icebourne dlc

Poarstman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1933 Poarstman
Member since 2013 • 277 Posts

I've been playing Super mario Bros on the nes ,Beated the snes version of the game back when I was like 8 years old but I'm not having that same sort of luck currently ... I come up with a combination of 8 ways to play it

CaIiber345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1935 CaIiber345
Member since 2008 • 79 Posts

How is Splatoon 3? I’ve never played Splatoon and I don’t have friends who play it, but I’m still tempted.

Tuskenraider80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1936 Tuskenraider80
Member since 2022 • 65 Posts

few games Im playing this month and the rest of this year and next year

Ni No Kuni II for my Nintendo Switch Lite

Assassins Creed Brotherhood for my Playstation 3

NInja Turtles Cowabunga for my Playstation 4

Zelda Skyward sword for my Switch Lite

Paper Mario Origami for my Switch Lite

Resident Evil 5 for my Nintendo Switch Lite

Kingdom Hearts III for my Playstation 4

Final Fantasy Type 0 for my X Box One S

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#1938 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

xsx elder ring halo infinte ninja gaiden sigma cyberpunk2077 mass effect 3 switch xenoblades chronickles xenoblades chronickles 2 xenoblade chronickles 3 zelda breath of the wild ps5 dying light 2 horizon forbiden west assasin creed valhalla kena bridge of the spirit oddworld soulstorm nba 2k23 immortal fenyx

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#1939  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11664 Posts

Splatoon 3, no means a GOTY but is amazing in its own right. Much like Splatoon 2 is the best team-based arena shooter on the market, no you didn't read that wrong.

Held back due to being a glorified expansion, Nintendo's net code (is inconsistent), and lack of on-console voice-chat.

Even with those negatives it's going to quickly become one of my most played games on Switch. If you are a person who enjoyed Quake 3: Arena or Team Fortress 2? you're missing out not playing Splatoon.

blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1940  Edited By blackacezero777

@RSM-HQ said:

Held back due to being a glorified expansion, Nintendo's net code (is inconsistent), and lack of on-console voice-chat.

That right there is why I am holding off until a sale to get Splatoon 3. I have 2, love it, but nothing is strongly convincing me I need this like right now. I still feel Nintendo could've continued with 2 because I am sure this one is not doing anything too drastically different from 2. It's goes into why I am fine with Xenoverse 2 getting DLC, what is a 3 going to do that 2 is already doing unless there are drastic changes that justifies the sequel?

I'm kind of hoping that that Splatoon 3 will be around for awhile and they won't jump to a 4 because I feel it will wear out the novelty of Splatoon.

blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1941 blackacezero777

Finished Final Fantasy X...F***k did that get frustrating near the end...

Now...I am just playing a bit of Rainbow Six Siege and Splitgate to cool down. Ironically, I was playing X to eventually jump to XIII because of it being on Game Pass only to find out it is leaving....

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1942  Edited By RSM-HQ

@blackacezero777: Doubt Splatoon 3 is going anywhere anytime soon, they've already shared the upcoming roadmap. If I had to guess we'll have a few years of extra content, and plenty of in-game changes/ tweaks.

It could of been another expansion for sure. And if I had to guess why they didn't do that, is because expansions rarely if ever sell as well as a fresh release. Splatoon 3 is also selling extremely well, even with it just more Splatoon 2, and that's not entirely a bad thing. However it's also not going to convince anyone who didn't like the first two either.

Read Splitgate is fun, I've been curious about it for sometime. Mechanics and gameplay similar to Portal and Halo in one package. That seems pretty cool.

blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1943 blackacezero777

@RSM-HQ: Don't get me wrong, I love Splatoon. Everything about it gels with me, and I have had my eye on it since 1, which is why I bought 2. But 3 isn't giving that feel like I need to buy it immediately. Does it mean that I won't altogether? No, but this is definitely a deep slash sale game for me just because of everything involved.

Splitgate is fun. I tend to do really well in it. It'll probably pique your interest if you are a fan of Halo multiplayer or multiplayer shooters of that time. I didn't grow up with that, but it is fun, especially if you are not trying to play anything heavy. I just finished FFX, and that was getting very frustrating at the end, so I needed to play something to cool the frustration jets. The portal mechanic I barely use because I haven't really gotten how to use it effectively.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1944  Edited By RSM-HQ

@blackacezero777: My experience with Splatoon is mixed.

I acceptably hated my WiiU, a handful of great games (Tropical Freeze, Bayonetta 2, Zelda ports) but the console to me was a piece of garbage.

Splatoon was the swansong for if the console lived or died. Someone on the forums (don't recall if it was here/ FAQ or 4gamer) claimed Splatoon'1' had a campaign that was better than Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 combined! an unrealistic and now looking back moronic claim.

Yet it was enough to make me jump in for a week-one sale. And for the record I did not wait for the Splatoon updates, I was hard out very quickly, followed with selling my WiiU.

Loved my 3DS, Monster Hunter 4 was on the high end of my standards, and saw no reason to keep with the WiiU, it was a block of dust and my least enjoyed Nintendo system, I compare it to my thoughts on the PlayStation 4, but that's going a little off subject.

Splatoon 2 I went in with more realistic expectations. I just wanted a game to play with my friends, now knowing its strength is the multiplayer, and I loved it, with all the updates from the original releases failing and expanded further Splatoon 2 was the perfect package, aided that at the time Switch had no paywall for online multiplayer. Splatoon 2 is a game I have over 1,300 hours in, only three hours are in the base-campaign. I never did the expansion.

Splatoon 3 is just more of an already refined, if flawed experience. I can see people jumping from S2 to S3 being very underwhelmed with the lack of innovation or fine-tuning. However this is also the place the entire community is moving to, so for multiplayer purposes, is the game to own.

blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1945 blackacezero777

@RSM-HQ: Sounds like my time with the PS Vita (my hated system). If nothing else made me become skeptical before I bought a new system, that did it. Persona 4 Golden, one of my favorite JRPGs, was not enough to keep the console, especially after buying it for a second time for a second chance. I still have my copy of Freedom Wars and the memory cards I got for the system, but that is it.

I never got the Wii U, as much as I wanted one and still do because of what I feel like is missing out on some noticeable good games, though many of them are being ported and if the rumors are true, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess may be coming. I am hoping for Xenoblade Chronicles X, but we shall see. This was when I was getting back into the circle of YouTube and heard of all the problems with the Wii U, as well with it being outdated and porting games that could already be played somewhere else (Arkham City being a notable example).

Splatoon was one that did catch my attention. The characters, the concept which is basically a competitive water gun game, all I liked and really gelled with my style, especially artistically. The only issue was that it was locked on the Wii U, so I could only hope a 2 would come and would come to the eventual switch. I never did get the expansion, but if there ever was a motivation to renew my online subscription, it would be that...until 3 came...There are other motivations, but that was a focus of mine.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1946  Edited By RSM-HQ
@blackacezero777 said:

though many of them are being ported and if the rumors are true, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess may be coming.

I would murder every troII on these forums to make this a reality but sadly we know Nintendo don't think as highly of Zelda and Metroid as they do Super Mario. And don't get me wrong I grabbed the physical release of the 3D Mario trilogy for Switch, but Twilight Princess is a game I think would open eyes to younger fans who haven't played an entry past what the Switch is offering.

I'd like the 3DS remake of Ocarina of Time (definitive version) too, but I realise that's asking too much

Splatoon was one that did catch my attention. The characters, the concept which is basically a competitive water gun game

I too love the entire style Splatoon offers, it's Nintendo's best original concept since Animal Crossing. And that was the Nintendo 64. Love many sequels, reboots, spin-offs but as an original franchise; Splatoon is amazing.

blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1947  Edited By blackacezero777
@RSM-HQ said:
@blackacezero777 said:

though many of them are being ported and if the rumors are true, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess may be coming.

I would murder every troII on these forums to make this a reality but sadly we know Nintendo don't think as highly of Zelda and Metroid as they do Super Mario.

Loading Video...

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! UNLEASHING THE INNER DOOMSLAYER!!!!

Dude, Twilight Princess was my first Zelda game and I still love it. Never finished it and it would give me that chance to do so, as well, Wind Waker has been one that I have had my eyes on for a bit ever since the fanbase has appreciated it over time. The aesthetic interests me.

But I do have to ask why they don't with Zelda and Metroid? I kind of figured they did with both as they are classics to their franchise, especially Zelda and considering that Breath of the Wild was that one game that everyone has had their focus on for years, I would expect that Zelda is high on their priority list.

I thought Metroid just kind of never broke ground with fans, or at least the interest surrounding it faded after Prime.

Ugh, Animal Crossing. To each their own, but the time mechanic is what bothers me about that series. Never liked restrictions like that in games, especially when the game is shaped around that mechanic.

And Splatoon shows that they can bust out and make a wholly original IP, I just wonder why they won't create as many as often as they do with any of their other legacy franchises?

ROCKBO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1948 ROCKBO
Member since 2005 • 195 Posts

Days Gone.

Surprisingly good game for a genre that has been overstaying its welcome since walking dead season 5.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1949 RSM-HQ

@blackacezero777: Metroid and Zelda are fan favorite franchises and well regarded, but they just don't sell as well as Nintendo would like them to. It was not till Breath of the Wild that The Legend of Zelda was selling decent numbers.

Ah ha I understand, Animal Crossing is a required taste, has long been one of my in-between games of leisure when chewing down on more demanding and intense gaming experiences. The time mechanic I think is one of the selling points of the franchise for better or worse.

Kyubi79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1950 Kyubi79
Member since 2022 • 2 Posts

Apex Legends after being horrendous at it last year. I'm finding myself getting bored or frustrated with games where I'm having to grind the same things over and over.

Anyone got any recommendations?