What game are you playing right now?

#851 Posted by robert_sparkes (3311 posts) -

Yazuka 0 with a bit of fortnite.

#852 Posted by AMOKEnter (6 posts) -

Hearthstone and Path of Exile

#854 Posted by Journey_951 (48 posts) -

I am rotating through a few games at the moment, but this week I am playing Skyrim. After a couple of days, I will move onto RDR for a week or so, and then continue on to the next game on my rotation, and so on.

#855 Posted by robert_sparkes (3311 posts) -

Still playing yazuka this story is really opening up enjoying it a lot.

#856 Posted by watercrack445 (1827 posts) -

I'm playing elder scrolls blade, next time i might play with a controller.

#858 Posted by Ovirew (9119 posts) -

The only game I've touched lately is MTG Arena, and even then only a little.

I'm back to thinking about playing WoW Classic again. It just sounds like the sorta game I could get into right now. But admittedly I'm happy the weather's been nicer and want to go places more than anything.

Avatar image for ia_retro_gamer_dad
#860 Posted by IA_Retro_Gamer_Dad (23 posts) -

Apex Legend, Bloodstain, and original Ninja Gaiden NES

#861 Posted by robert_sparkes (3311 posts) -

This afternoon I found myself playing golden axe 1 & 2. Then gain ground which was completely destroying me i used to be good at that. Been on a retro kick the last couple of days.

#862 Posted by watercrack445 (1827 posts) -

I'm playing conan exiles right now. It is actually pretty good. There is lots of minor flaws to the game, one of them being the the devs made a huge map to explore but building throughout the map would be time consuming.

#863 Posted by robert_sparkes (3311 posts) -

PS4: Kung fury street rage

#864 Posted by mastermetal777 (3236 posts) -

Nioh, Okami HD, and South Park: The Fractured But Whole

#865 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (19255 posts) -

Planet Alpha on Switch... really enjoying it. One of the prettiest games I've ever played, with a great art-style.

#866 Posted by Gloinart (1 posts) -

I'm playing Grand Mountain Adventure on android, wonderful open world skiing game!

#868 Posted by GAMEJP (2 posts) -

Devil May Cry :)))

#869 Posted by lawrdofaim (16 posts) -

Sekiroooo, and Apex Legends to cool off, or get pissed at hackers. It really depends.

Avatar image for gettingonwithgaminglife
#870 Posted by GettingonwithGamingLife (255 posts) -

Some COD AW with bots, love it so much for some reason and Shadow of the Colossus which is an emotionally engaging game in my opinion, I shed tears.

#871 Posted by DEVILinIRON (4977 posts) -

Witcher 2

Sanctuary Rpg

#872 Posted by Archangel3371 (28515 posts) -

I’m playing Final Fantasy VII on the Xbox One right now. I already played through it a couple of times before back when it first came out on the PlayStation. It’s still highly enjoyable today. I’m really looking forward to seeing how the remake turns out and comparing it to the original.

#873 Posted by AryannaLao (78 posts) -

I'm playing StarCraft II again to celebrate the announcement of the StarCraft II Invitational Games in the upcoming World Cyber Games 2019. Time to take down more zerglings!! I'm pretty sure Korea will win Gold medal again. No doubt.

Avatar image for geraldinerankin
#874 Posted by GeraldineRankin (7 posts) -

Hello, everybody I am new in the community and do not kn ow where to start.

Well, this is one of my favorite topic to discuss on. I like GTA 5, COD, Destiny 2, etc.

#875 Posted by Starshine_M2A2 (5176 posts) -

just finished FC New Dawn. It was slightly better than reviews made out but it'll be quite a while before I'm ready for another one.

#876 Posted by brimmul777 (4137 posts) -

Played a bit of Battlefield V this morning, and planning to get a little bit of time in Trials Rising as well. Off work on Tuesday, going to play more than.

#877 Posted by robert_sparkes (3311 posts) -

After finishing up yazuka kiwami 2 last night started 6 this afternoon.

#878 Posted by DEVILinIRON (4977 posts) -

Bejeweled 3

Rocket League

#880 Edited by tocool340 (21386 posts) -

Actually jumping between 3 games right now. Bought Monster Hunter World and Resident Evil 2 Remake (PC both) when Capcom had the 50% off steam sale last week. So I've been jumping between those two along with Mart Kart 7 which I've owned for two years but never bothered playing til now....

Gotta say, Monster Hunter World took a moment for me to get accustom with its controls and interface. Almost came close to wanting a refund, but its starting to grow on me. One thing I definitely can appreciate after playing the 3DS games all this time is that the hitboxes have been mercifully fixed (*cough* Rathian *cough*) and its a breath of fresh air seeing the big monsters fight each other instead of ganging up on the tiny human. Controls are still a pretty steep learning curve but I'm beginning to master it...

Avatar image for yammireckorrdsan
#881 Posted by YammiReckorrdSan (615 posts) -

I jump from Lego Jurrasic World to Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hacker Memory, and try to find time to play Nioh when there are no distractions from family.

#882 Posted by warmblur (2983 posts) -

Mortal Kombat 11 I got 47 hours in it already unlocking the chest in the krypt is video game crack.

#883 Posted by beqa199886 (5 posts) -

i am playing Forza Horizon.. the best game ever created. it has most realistic graphics.

Loading Video...

#884 Posted by Raining51 (1145 posts) -

Icarus uprising i guess.

#885 Edited by Miriammarimiam (7 posts) -

I'm playing Sims 5 right now. It' s so interesting, that I can't stop playing it. I noticed that my 5 year-old son spends a lot of his free time playing on the computer, although he sticks to our predetermined time limit. He asks for suggestions of interesting games to play. I wonder which one of these free games for boys to offer him: http://playfreeboysgames.com

What game would be good for a child of this age?

#886 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (19255 posts) -

Slowly making my way through Yoshi's Crafted World... really enjoying it. Very charming and well made.

#887 Posted by DoomNukem3D (396 posts) -

I played a bit of DMC 3 and made it to the end of chapter 7 where the electricity went out and now I have to redo the chapter. It was pretty good so far, not on par with Ninja Gaiden Black but much more enjoyable than what I've played of God of War games.

Avatar image for gettingonwithgaminglife
#888 Posted by GettingonwithGamingLife (255 posts) -

Horizon Zero Dawn NG+ and done it on Hard, but things have been a bit easy, I want more challenge but can't change to very hard. Also DOOM, I am having a blast and Shadow of the Colossus is beautfiul. Did I mention Bloodborne and COD WW2

#889 Posted by robert_sparkes (3311 posts) -

Giving far cry 4 another go on PS4 it's ok nothing more than that just 3 with elephants. Also heavy rain which I'm enjoying in small doses.

#890 Posted by DEVILinIRON (4977 posts) -

A ton of Killing Floor 2. Also playing Touhou Wanderer Genso and MHW for a change.

#892 Posted by robert_sparkes (3311 posts) -

Finished up heavy rain yesterday got a very good ending couldn't have gone any better. Far cry 4 very annoying late on just throwing endless enemies at you constantly.

#893 Posted by Archangel3371 (28515 posts) -

Picked up Mortal Kombat 11 for the Xbox One on the weekend and have been playing that. Played through the Story Mode and really enjoyed that. It was really epic and very satisfying. Having fun going through the Krypt and playing through the various towers.

#894 Posted by DoomNukem3D (396 posts) -

Replaying Bloodborne some and it's a fantastic game but I think I can safely say I prefer Dark Souls.

#895 Posted by Gamerno6666 (6895 posts) -

Dark Souls Remastered. Mostly trophy hunting tho.

#896 Posted by Speeny (1960 posts) -

Just finished FF7. Great game.

Point of No Return segment was a little tricky. Died a few times fighting the large blue knights and once fighting Bizzaro Sephiroth because I didn't know what to do. But I managed to defeat Safer Sephiroth on the first go once I reached him thankfully. Ultima Weapon helped out a lot.

#897 Posted by henrythefifth (2502 posts) -

Mad Max on PS4 and New Vegas on 360.

Current update for Mad Max was whopping 33GB! So, they've added 20+GB of extra stuff and detail to the game since last time I had it. And I can see the difference.

In New Vegas, I reached level 20, which let me buy the Explorer perk. This will help me find side missions. I also have all the DLCs installed, and will get into those as soon as I'm around level 25 or so. Some of them are pretty tough.

#898 Posted by feitan14 (20 posts) -

mobile legend.

#899 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (19255 posts) -

Just finished Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 & Yoshis Crafted World (which were both awesome), now starting another play-through of Inside. Then I might finally buy Shakedown Hawaii (I'm tossing up whether to get Shakedown or American Fugitive - but the former seems to have better reviews).

#900 Posted by titanraven (51 posts) -

Currently playing Clash Royale ( again ) stopped playing the game last year cause I find it addictive. Then saw lots of posts about WCG having Clash Royale as one of the official games in their Esports Competition. *sigh

Getting back to my nocturnal life