What game are you best and worst at?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zeller--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 Zeller--
Member since 2009 • 840 Posts

This may have been asked before but which game do you tend to enjoy most and leastsuccess?

For me, the game I play best at isFIFA09. I know this game is buried nowthat FIFA10 is out butIalways played really well andit was one of very few games Ifelt dominant on.I went on a winning streak of 12 games and kept 39 clean sheets in 157matches online winning91 of them.

As for the game I was worst at,,,,I can say DiRT2. I'm always crashing. I'm good at proper races but not the time trial ones or any of the other game modes.

SadPSPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#2 SadPSPAddict
Member since 2006 • 5462 Posts

Well I am pretty good at all racing games and usually complete the "career" in themAPART from I have always struggled with "Race Driver" games :(

I'm rubbish at FIFA/PES and my 9 year old beats my by 6 or 7 goals without even trying :(

I'm always enjoy and complete puzzle games although the last few are usually a struggle :P

infernalant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 infernalant
Member since 2009 • 121 Posts
Im actually not very good at everything! my talents do lie in football and ice hockey games though!
smithjohn812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 smithjohn812
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Hi, My favorite one was Germany vs. Italy because it was not obvious who would win until Fabio Grosso scored one.My least favorite one was Italy vs. USA because that is when my favorite team scored the own goal and that was the only game my favorite team didn't win. Thanks,
Donhaz101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Donhaz101
Member since 2009 • 153 Posts

i dont get much of a buzz out off FIFA 09/10 Bacicully because im not very good at them but the game im mint at is DIRT2 becausewell ive been honing my skills because colin was a ledgend and it was sad that he died.

Evil_Saluki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#6 Evil_Saluki
Member since 2008 • 5217 Posts

Very good Beat um Up player. Able to read my oppenent, can even compete with the Japs on Street Fighter 4. Very, very good Left 4 Dead player, but a lot of that is because my home system has a pretty good surround sound which the game supports heavily. It means on Verses mode i'm very helpfull to have on your side when I got a high impact gun in my hands as I can pinpoint infected sounds through walls and snipe them while they wait in ambush. I'm always the one setting the pace and I got a good sense of awareness (which seems to be most peoples problem with that game).

I am bad at racing games, or the racing parts of Grand Theft Auto games. For some reason I can get to 1st place, but then I always lose it on the lasp lap. I always spin out in the worst way possible, then the car gets wedged in something so I end up from 1st to last. It's strange because i'm not kidding about getting to the 1st posistion, so I must have some ability with these games, but it seems nerves or something gets to me when I don't have another car in front. When i'm chasing after someone else I got a goal and I can aim for it, when i'm in front I am too busy worrying about crashing so I end up crashing.

Donhaz101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Donhaz101
Member since 2009 • 153 Posts
[QUOTE="Zeller--"]

This may have been asked before but which game do you tend to enjoy most and leastsuccess?

For me, the game I play best at isFIFA09. I know this game is buried nowthat FIFA10 is out butIalways played really well andit was one of very few games Ifelt dominant on.I went on a winning streak of 12 games and kept 39 clean sheets in 157matches online winning91 of them.

As for the game I was worst at,,,,I can say DiRT2. I'm always crashing. I'm good at proper races but not the time trial ones or any of the other game modes.

I love the time trial ones (because im good at them and the entire game)
savetehhaloz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#8 savetehhaloz
Member since 2007 • 2373 Posts
I'm mediocre with RTS's. :c
acidicadis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 acidicadis
Member since 2009 • 580 Posts

I'm fairly good at fighting games, but I haven't played online so I'm not sure how I stand against other people. Racing games such as Mario Kart, I can do great in those, unless I get knocked out of the edge. :xMMORPGS, and some shooter games, like Opeartion7.

I really suck at sports, well atleast I think I do. I never played them, so I would probably suck at them. And some shooter games because I can never find out where people are shooting me from.

Crimsader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Crimsader
Member since 2008 • 11672 Posts

Best at RTS and worst at MMOs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f5f1ece8fb
deactivated-5d3f5f1ece8fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-5d3f5f1ece8fb
Member since 2004 • 865 Posts

Best: FPS

Worst: Sports or Fighting

majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#12 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts
JRPGs. I hardly have a hard time with any of them. And I'm really bad at music games. I guess I have no rhythm.
dunl12496

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 dunl12496
Member since 2009 • 5710 Posts

Worst- lost odyssey

best- ????

shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 shockwave04
Member since 2002 • 19257 Posts
My Best Game : Call of Duty 2 (I destroy everyone) My Worst Game : Any Major League BaseBall game
TM_Darkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TM_Darkside
Member since 2007 • 3993 Posts

Best at: Guitar Hero

Worst at: Street Fighter IV

evilmaster2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 evilmaster2424
Member since 2009 • 2060 Posts

rly im only terrible at fighters except for brawl for sum reason i raped at that game. but rly other then that i duk at almost all fighters. and strategy games. if the strategy is goina dn and just blow things up then yea i can beat it. but thats rare wen that happens in a actual strategy game. but im fairly decent at most other kinds of games.

gotarsenic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 gotarsenic
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Best: Halo 3 Multiplayer Worst: Left 4 Dead Multiplayer Versus (I always get killed by the damn smoker!)
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#18 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
I'm pretty bad at most games, actually =P . I sometimes think I should just sit in a dark room and watch Golden Girls reruns for the next 50 years.
ElMikeO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ElMikeO
Member since 2003 • 494 Posts
What I'm best at is a tie between Guitar Hero/Rock Band (I've been in the top 100 players on every game) or RTS games, mostly Command and Conquer games (only ever beaten once on Red Alert 2) I'm worst at Madden games. I don't know about the plays, the defense, anything, but I just put it down to the fact that I'm English as my excuse.
viva_hate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 viva_hate
Member since 2009 • 2414 Posts

I'm a really good Katamari roller, I always obliterate my friends' records. I'm great at Guitar Hero too. Can't beat Jordan or Through the Fire and Flames on Expert, but all the others, yes, which isn't too shabby. I'm pretty good at rhythm games in general, in fact, I beat all of the Osu! games and Elite Beat Agents on the DS, highest difficulty :D

I am absolutely TERRIBLE at RTS and TBS games. Not that I don't like them, I enjoy playing Starcraft or Heroes V from time to time, but I play on the easiest setting and still get my sorry butt kicked. I can't even imagine playing against real people! The exception would be Worms, and we'll all agree that it doesn't really count. But yeah, I rock at Worms.

I don't really play sports games, but when I have to, I get the basics pretty quickly. Except for football games... I just don't understand them, they're too complicated for me. Which is weird because I love Disgaea, and God knows that game is complicated.

Hseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Hseptic
Member since 2003 • 1566 Posts

I'm best at fighting games such as DoA. I am worst at RPGs.

MadVybz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22 MadVybz
Member since 2009 • 2797 Posts

I suck, SUCK at most sports games...Unless Mario is in the title.

But, Soul Calibur is the one game I pack a real punch in.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I suck at strategy games and RTS's too.

eagle63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 eagle63
Member since 2004 • 537 Posts

i totaly KICK AZZon myst.

just kidding...

good at: fps,action,and rpg because they rock

suck at:stratagy games{i hate micro management its to much like work},sports games{ just not interested}

ZenesisX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#24 ZenesisX
Member since 2008 • 1651 Posts

I'm pretty bad at most games, actually =P . I sometimes think I should just sit in a dark room and watch Golden Girls reruns for the next 50 years.Allicrombie
Thats a scary thought:?

For me, im pretty good at rpgs, and im terrible at FPS.

NLahren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#25 NLahren
Member since 2009 • 1927 Posts
bad fifa 09 ra 3 skirmish
Ant0n89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Ant0n89
Member since 2009 • 665 Posts
Best at CoD2 Worst at CoD4 Kind of sad
rjxtian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 rjxtian
Member since 2005 • 2638 Posts

I very good with shooters, or at sneaking up on people and ending their exsistence.

I am ok with platformers.

I stink at fighting games. Helen beats me every time I play one with her. Probably the 4 and 8 yr olds could take me.

pinoyplayer25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28 pinoyplayer25
Member since 2009 • 92 Posts

i'm good and a easy learner on shooting and fighting... i'm weak on mind games and riddles...

Dreamerdude26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 Dreamerdude26
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

Best at action and roleplaying games - almost beat devil may cry 3, the original crazy hard version but got stuck at the very end, I'll always regret letting my friend borrow it.

Worst at - Sports games, I just cannot get into football or basketball games enough to actually care about how to get good at them.

Sandallman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Sandallman
Member since 2009 • 408 Posts
Best at - Anything i have played. Worst at - Anything i havent played. I know, i like to be modest :P
GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#31 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts
I'm best at FPS with a sniper rifle somewhere in there and turn-based strategy games. I'm worst at Silent Hunter. I can't managed a submarine to save my life. =(
Glow-Stick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Glow-Stick
Member since 2008 • 1689 Posts

Very good Beat um Up player. Able to read my oppenent, can even compete with the Japs on Street Fighter 4. Very, very good Left 4 Dead player, but a lot of that is because my home system has a pretty good surround sound which the game supports heavily. It means on Verses mode i'm very helpfull to have on your side when I got a high impact gun in my hands as I can pinpoint infected sounds through walls and snipe them while they wait in ambush. I'm always the one setting the pace and I got a good sense of awareness (which seems to be most peoples problem with that game).

I am bad at racing games, or the racing parts of Grand Theft Auto games. For some reason I can get to 1st place, but then I always lose it on the lasp lap. I always spin out in the worst way possible, then the car gets wedged in something so I end up from 1st to last. It's strange because i'm not kidding about getting to the 1st posistion, so I must have some ability with these games, but it seems nerves or something gets to me when I don't have another car in front. When i'm chasing after someone else I got a goal and I can aim for it, when i'm in front I am too busy worrying about crashing so I end up crashing.

Evil_Saluki

Ahaha! Same with me. I always feel that I will choke when I am in 1st place.

Conan1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#34 Conan1985
Member since 2007 • 99 Posts

Best at RPG games

Worst at puzzles and platformers...hate them anyway!

indongga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#35 indongga
Member since 2003 • 10329 Posts
im really good at 2D based fighters (street fighter IV, KOF) as i suck at 3D fighters (soul calibur, tekken). I'm really good at Thirs Person shooters (Uncharted 2) as i suck at First Person Shooters (halo) I suck at MMOs cuz i never bother to learn how all spells work and what does what best when fighting opponents. Thats right, i button mash when i play Wow and just put all my attack skills as the first numbers on my board, then effects skills on later numbers.
The-Mosher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#36 The-Mosher
Member since 2009 • 1885 Posts

Best at: Most FPS'

Worst at: Any Unreal Tournament game.

DraugenCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#37 DraugenCP
Member since 2006 • 8486 Posts

Best - Mario Kart Wii, Diddy Kong Racing.

Worst - Star Fox Command.

el_rika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 el_rika
Member since 2004 • 3474 Posts

worst - fps

best (i mean, average :oops:) - action (DMC, Ninja Gaiden, MGS)

Sacif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39 Sacif
Member since 2006 • 1830 Posts

I am absolutely horrible at simulation games and best at Role Playing Games.

Sacif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#40 Sacif
Member since 2006 • 1830 Posts

[QUOTE="Evil_Saluki"]

Glow-Stick

Ahaha! Same with me. I always feel that I will choke when I am in 1st place.

This is always the case with me as well. I enjoy playing Counterstrike and when I am having an amazing round once I start getting good enough to talk a little bit of smack the suck comes back,

kane1511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kane1511
Member since 2009 • 183 Posts

Best are FPS

Worst are RTS, such as Warcraft 3. Can't play that game to save my life.

ChanceSuBBs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ChanceSuBBs
Member since 2010 • 43 Posts
Worst- Gears 2.. Never got the hang of the game's online play. Best- COD4. Beaslty. When I want to be. Also i'm pretty good in UFC. My timing is perfect in that game, my ground game is top notch,and i can anticipate attacks. Practice makes perfect.
RedGamer94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43 RedGamer94
Member since 2009 • 47 Posts

I'm good at Call of Duty, Fighting Games, and beat-em-ups

I suck at sports games :P

MUSH_IS_PWNs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MUSH_IS_PWNs
Member since 2009 • 1213 Posts
Hi, My favorite one was Germany vs. Italy because it was not obvious who would win until Fabio Grosso scored one.My least favorite one was Italy vs. USA because that is when my favorite team scored the own goal and that was the only game my favorite team didn't win. Thanks,smithjohn812
I don't think that is what the tc meant but personally i am really good at Fallout 3 as i play on the hardest difficulty and usually don't die. I am pretty bad at fighting games.