What do you suggest me to buy??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ariel_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 243

User Lists: 0

#1 ariel_king
Member since 2005 • 285 Posts

Playstation 3, Xbox 360 or Wii?

Thanks in advance

Avatar image for HrolfTheStrange
HrolfTheStrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 HrolfTheStrange
Member since 2006 • 490 Posts

Playstation 3, Xbox 360 or Wii?

Thanks in advance

ariel_king

Well it kind of depends on what you want. First off not the ps3 most likely unless you like spending giant amounts of money on the system and an HD TV if you don't have one. If you are a casual gamer or just interested in some new gameplay experiences it can offer get the Wii. If you want basically a bigger selection of good games or just don't like the way the control changes the gameplay of games get the xbox 360, it also has better graphics and controls that fit your hand perfectly, it is also better for hardcore gamers.

YoungGun13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 YoungGun13
Member since 2006 • 2581 Posts
xbox360
BigGimp77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 BigGimp77
Member since 2006 • 532 Posts

I see lots of system bashin in the future for this thread...

If you want a system now go with either the 360 or Wii because thier fall/holiday lineup is alot better then PS3. If you wanna wait like 4-6 months for good games get the PS3. I'm waitin till FFXIII to get my PS3.

SSJ_GOTENKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5 SSJ_GOTENKS
Member since 2006 • 1489 Posts
i like ps3, pwns, besides, lots of awesome games are coming out right now for ps3, like especially in 2008!
ariel_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 243

#6 ariel_king
Member since 2005 • 285 Posts
[QUOTE="ariel_king"]

Well it kind of depends on what you want.

Well, I really like first person shooters like Halo which is a pretty good reason to buy a Xbox 360, but I like also the selection of games for the PS3 like God o War 3 which will come out, killzone, tekken 6 and more. As it goes for the Wii, I like the Mario, but the Wii has fewer games then the 360 and PS3.

That answers the question of what I want.

So please tell me what do you recommend me: PS3, 360 or Wii?

Thanks in advance

HrolfTheStrange

Well it kind of depends on what you want. First off not the ps3 most likely unless you like spending giant amounts of money on the system and an HD TV if you don't have one. If you are a casual gamer or just interested in some new gameplay experiences it can offer get the Wii. If you want basically a bigger selection of good games or just don't like the way the control changes the gameplay of games get the xbox 360, it also has better graphics and controls that fit your hand perfectly, it is also better for hardcore gamers.

CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#7 CodingGenius
Member since 2004 • 8118 Posts
This would best be asked in the System Wars forum. Thanks.