what do you play on the loo?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SetsuOkun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 SetsuOkun
Member since 2006 • 136 Posts

some ppl like to read others look at illustrated magazines. a few love to go to the loo with a game. what is yours and if you had that habit what would it be?

to me i think some 2d rpg on psp would be nice or tenchu (no stress no quick action not too much concentration)

this subject was brought to you by a mail read on a podcast i heard a while ago.

Michael-Smith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Michael-Smith
Member since 2009 • 909 Posts

some ppl like to read others look at illustrated magazines. a few love to go to the loo with a game. what is yours and if you had that habit what would it be?

to me i think some 2d rpg on psp would be nice or tenchu (no stress no quick action not too much concentration)

this subject was brought to you by a mail read on a podcast i heard a while ago.

SetsuOkun
I usually read, but if I'm working on one of the handheld Metroid games (GB and GBA are the only handhelds I own, specifically to play the Metroids), then I'll play those.
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 muthsera666
Member since 2005 • 13271 Posts
Either just a book, or a sudoku book... I don't have a portable system, other than the 90s handheld games. (I loved those things)
Iceman8012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 Iceman8012
Member since 2004 • 827 Posts
I don't see how people can read or play games on the toilet. I get in, get out, and get done. I wouldn't have time or the patience to play games on the toilet.
Oakfront

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Oakfront
Member since 2007 • 2788 Posts

Depends what mood im in really.

IIIlllI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 IIIlllI
Member since 2009 • 49 Posts
Depends. If it's a tough one, I'm going Hand-held zelda. If it's a quickie, nothing. And if it's sorta in the middle, I'll bring a book.
rastaman219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rastaman219
Member since 2006 • 3032 Posts
Football/Soccer Manager 2008 :) In season 2018. Although I dont solely play it on the loo.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

I never game while on a toilet.

Gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#9 Gamer_152
Member since 2006 • 821 Posts

I don't think I've ever played video games on the loo.

pvtdonut54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 pvtdonut54
Member since 2008 • 8554 Posts

the staring game?

k_smoove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#11 k_smoove
Member since 2006 • 11954 Posts

I take my DS with me most of the time. I play whatever game I'm working on regularly. Lately that has meant Suikoden Tierkreis, but I finished it yesterday, leaving me with nothing now. :(

BobbyTurkalino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: -4

#12 BobbyTurkalino
Member since 2003 • 31460 Posts
I really dont do anything in the bathroom other then the business I have to do in there.
SirTheory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SirTheory
Member since 2008 • 93 Posts

I'll read sometimes (magazines or book), but more often I play games. Right now my only portable option is my iPod Touch... so I play more casual titles. Lately the three choice offerings have been Flood-It, Peggle, and Sky Burger. Don't really want a complex game whilst loo-ing... just something to pass the time and entertain me.

Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts
I used to play my GBA. For a while, my TV was in my bedroom and it was lined up right in front of my bathroom door, which is right in front of my toilet, so I could watch TV or play 360 games.
Mr_Nordquist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Mr_Nordquist
Member since 2009 • 1777 Posts

I play the thinking game.

LiquidClear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LiquidClear
Member since 2008 • 356 Posts

You know how you wash your hands after you're done going to the bathroom? I'd think that playing a video game would kind of get the stuff that you wash off on your game system... seems kinda nasty to me lol

Michael-Smith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Michael-Smith
Member since 2009 • 909 Posts

You know how you wash your hands after you're done going to the bathroom? I'd think that playing a video game would kind of get the stuff that you wash off on your game system... seems kinda nasty to me lol

LiquidClear
Exactly what do you get on your hands while sitting on the loo? It's not much different sitting in any other chair, until you get to the end where you... er.. clean up. And by that time, you've set the game down... so I'm not seeing what you're getting at.
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 muthsera666
Member since 2005 • 13271 Posts
[QUOTE="LiquidClear"]

Michael-Smith
Exactly what do you get on your hands while sitting on the loo? It's not much different sitting in any other chair, until you get to the end where you... er.. clean up. And by that time, you've set the game down... so I'm not seeing what you're getting at.

Agreed. One doesn't alternate with a game and TP. They are completely separate portions of the experience, and neither the twain shall meet. (probably misstated...)
supermeat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 supermeat77
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Puzzle Quest on the PSP