So, we basically know more or less Resident Evil 3 is development (unofficially), what do you expect and want of it to ensure the best possible remake?
Couple of rando suggestions -
- Alternate play-mode with fixed perspective with tweaked controls.
- The visual novel like (limited) decisions of the original expanded upon greatly whereby it can maximise as many outcomes as possible similar to something like Blade Runner 1997 without feeling diluted.
- Nemesis to be used more sparingly, and with a more pronounced difference in each encounter
- Carlos Oliveira greatly expanded upon as a B scenario
- The zombie count (as per 3) greatly upped
- Better rewards for defeating Nemesis that carry over playthroughs