What are some things in bad company 2 that piss you off?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

headbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 headbound
Member since 2006 • 460 Posts

The thing thats really getting me pissed is teamkills, not on accident on purpose, i get in a chopper and some noob wannabe wants to teamkill me so he can have his heli for 5 seconds and crash, that pisses me off, im sick of it, it has happened 3 times in a row in different matches.

Ravirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Ravirr
Member since 2004 • 7931 Posts

m60 and the fact that the carl gustav is better than that gl and no one seems to care.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
EA/DICE. Dice has done nearly nothing to fix the PC version of the game.
dragonic9100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dragonic9100
Member since 2009 • 356 Posts

All of the snipers. and when my entire squad is sniping and spawning off them isn't much better then spawning at base.

Velocitas8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Velocitas8
Member since 2006 • 10748 Posts

M60 = instagib rifle. It's pretty stupid and should be toned down massively.

On the subject of medics, they should also remove the revive immunity. You should be dashing for cover when you get revived, not leisurely standing about while bullets just bounce off of you doing zero damage. Die as soon as you get revived? Tough. Medics should not be able to chain revive each other..it gets pretty ridiculous in competitive play, where the formula for victory seems to be everyone going either Medic (for M60+revive) or Engineer (for the Carl+Repair) in the scrims I've played, unless you just vastly outskill the opposing team.

That said, Carls and 40mm grenades honestly don't bother me very much. They're useless from the low ground, and the reload time is long. Main thing that should be changed is the explosive radius on both..I've seen 4 kills with a single Carl rocket+explosive upgrade before >_>; Tbh, neither should be an instant kill unless they're *direct* hits.

Hopefully they'll work on tweaking some of this stuff.

IvanElk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 IvanElk
Member since 2008 • 3798 Posts
EA/DICE. Dice has done nearly nothing to fix the PC version of the game. KHAndAnime
Really, cause mine works just fine. Teamkills are only on in hardcore correct? Don't play hardcore. I have never actually ran into this problem, only time I get team killed is because I ran into someones line of fire, which frankly I should die for. The first 1-2 weeks were horrible for this game, online was broken beyond the extent of even worth trying to play. Though after they fixed that I was pretty happy with this game though I could do with a longer campaign.
headbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 headbound
Member since 2006 • 460 Posts

[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"]EA/DICE. Dice has done nearly nothing to fix the PC version of the game. IvanElk
Really, cause mine works just fine. Teamkills are only on in hardcore correct? Don't play hardcore. I have never actually ran into this problem, only time I get team killed is because I ran into someones line of fire, which frankly I should die for. The first 1-2 weeks were horrible for this game, online was broken beyond the extent of even worth trying to play. Though after they fixed that I was pretty happy with this game though I could do with a longer campaign.

Yeah ive been playing hardcore lately, maybe thats why, i guess ill go back to regular.

Velocitas8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Velocitas8

Yeah ive been playing hardcore lately, maybe thats why, i guess ill go back to regular.headbound

Regular is definitely more fun imo, but you really have to get the bullet mechanics down to kill quickly.

gugler990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 gugler990
Member since 2010 • 2009 Posts

BF1943 registration for veteran status for M1 garand

Avatar image for Einhanderkiller
Einhanderkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Einhanderkiller
Member since 2003 • 13259 Posts
- Knife kills - Knife attacks not registering - Not being able to see ping without running as admin - 40mm grenade and M60
thisguy51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thisguy51
Member since 2006 • 5319 Posts

All of the snipers. and when my entire squad is sniping and spawning off them isn't much better then spawning at base.

dragonic9100
Velocitas8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Velocitas8

-Knife kills

-Knife attacks not registeringEinhanderkiller

Oh yeah, the knifing system is pretty garbage. Lunge needs to be gone, and make the animation quicker with a cooldown to balance it.

Avatar image for IxX3xil3d0n3XxI
IxX3xil3d0n3XxI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#13 IxX3xil3d0n3XxI
Member since 2006 • 1508 Posts
Snipers on offense(notice i said snipers, not recon) Spawnkilling Groups of 2+ medics with red dot/4x and MGM ammo running around with neglect for objectives Teammates not defusing at all.
ACAClA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ACAClA
Member since 2008 • 1186 Posts

when you get revived in the middle of a firefight and die instantly.. THANKS MEDIC! and getting killed by m60s every time

Avatar image for Einhanderkiller
Einhanderkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Einhanderkiller
Member since 2003 • 13259 Posts
[QUOTE="IxX3xil3d0n3XxI"]Snipers on offense(notice i said snipers, not recon) Spawnkilling Groups of 2+ medics with red dot/4x and MGM ammo running around with neglect for objectives Teammates not defusing at all.

Oh, that reminds me. I'm also annoyed by medics who don't revive or throw down med kits and people who don't defuse or set the charge.
S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#16 S0lidSnake
Member since 2002 • 29001 Posts

man, how many bad company threads are you gonna make? there is already an official one. Post all your complaints in there. First you were ****ing and moaning about MW2 before BC2 came out, making a new MW2 thread every few days, and now it seems like you make a new BC2 one everyday. seriously, stop spamming the board with your threads. Keep it in your blog.

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts
  1. Snipers in HC. Look I am not complaining, it just gets repetitive and annoying getting killed by a sniper every time
  2. Bad Servers
  3. M60 is a little crazy. I love the medic class and even I get amazed at some of the kills I can pull off
  4. Shotguns, They just do. I swear there were a few times I got sniped with one.
  5. Trophy whores that ruin it all. People that will team kill you on your way to the UAV so they can use it, people who instead of using the UAV like it was meant to be used they are flying it low slamming it into the ground trying to get air-kills, people who put C4 on their own bases. This results in our M-com station getting blown up quickly because they were trying to get their demo-man trophy, people who fly helicopter straight into the ground trying to get air-kills.
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

Just the damage lag on story mode and multiplayer.

napalm_winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 napalm_winter
Member since 2004 • 663 Posts

The browser is still pretty terrible. Why can't it remember my settings for my browser searches? The browser is also slow and even when it says there are three slots left, when I click on a server, it will then say it is full. It is also not clear to me how to add a favorite server (I should be able to right click in the browser).

Overall though, the game rocks and I am loving it.

wizdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#20 wizdom
Member since 2003 • 10111 Posts

The thing thats really getting me pissed is teamkills, not on accident on purpose, i get in a chopper and some noob wannabe wants to teamkill me so he can have his heli for 5 seconds and crash, that pisses me off, im sick of it, it has happened 3 times in a row in different matches.

headbound
I'm not a big fan of the leveling system in the game, I also don't like the class system as well, limited weapons to a certain class is annoying imo.
SuperHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SuperHunter
Member since 2004 • 686 Posts

The lack of variety, you have 3 game types that all boil down to Team Death Match with the exception being the attackers in Rush.

skilfulgary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 skilfulgary
Member since 2008 • 820 Posts

way too many snipers everywhere and the fact that i always get killed in my own base before i can even move,also why do the shotguns have such amzing stopping power at such long distances.

squad focused gameplay that hardly anyone takes advantage of so whats the point.

firefluff3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 firefluff3
Member since 2010 • 2073 Posts

When you're whole squad is a sniper

The fact that medics don't have medi-kits straight away

That in sqaud deathmatch half you're team/enemy team quits halfway through the game

Medics that don't help the team

Getting stuck between rocks and having to kill yourself to get out

Maps being repeated in squad deathmatch (i know why they repeat in rush, but why deathmatch?!)

when people wonder off and don't work as a team

James161324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 James161324
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

Lack of gamemodes.

Lack of new guns.

Lack of maps that don't suck.

How easy it is to spawn camp

How conquest sucks.

How pretty much every rush map sucks.

The spawn system in Sqaud Deathmatch

Your whole team is sniper and they can't hit anything.

The m60.

How the pistols shot and kill as fast as smg.

Noobs who don't know how to play.

I'm having more fun playing 1942 with bots than i'm having playing bc2.

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts
The leveling system is the only thing that really bothers me. I really wish that it did not take forever to level up. I have played online for hours, and come in first in several matches, in regards to points, but I think I am level 6 or 7...I haven't played in a week or two.
Avatar image for sinistergoggles
sinistergoggles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 sinistergoggles
Member since 2005 • 9919 Posts

There's too much smoke and fog; makes it difficult to see at times.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#27 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

Tickets should drop faster in Conquest when you're shy of points: 1 ticket/14 seconds is too slow.

The Apache should be a little less difficult to take out.

The mini-map should come with a compass.

good_sk8er7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#28 good_sk8er7
Member since 2009 • 4327 Posts

I hate when everyone is going Recon.