What are some of your wtf momments ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Merc009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Merc009
Member since 2007 • 2620 Posts

Once i was at the beggining of Devil May Cry 4 and I tried hitting the boss with a sword but he would just dodge it then i tried shooting at him with dual pistols and he just shoot my bullets in mid air with a revolver i was like wtf, how do you beat this thing if you cant even touch it? then i finally beat him hehe

Warriorboy1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#2 Warriorboy1990
Member since 2008 • 3813 Posts

In Metal Gear Solid 2, where you play as Raiden. Just when you rescue the president......*grabs balls* YOU'RE A MAN!??!?!

Null--Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Null--Fox
Member since 2009 • 1640 Posts

The Psycho Mantis boss fight in MGS.

*TV screen turns black with HIDEO w/ green letters on the top right corner*

"WTF?"

edgewalker16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 edgewalker16
Member since 2005 • 2286 Posts

All of my notable WTF moments deal with games either crashing or freezing.

jakefowler40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jakefowler40
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I was on my Wii playing COD5 and out of nowhere this guy pops out with a raygun on the map makinand kills me, and then i sniped his head 5 times and still didn't die WTF! (i guess he hacked it somehow)
jJaAmMeEsS2184

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 jJaAmMeEsS2184
Member since 2009 • 894 Posts

Later chapters of Ninja Gaiden II...when the enemy ninjas get guns and them stupid ass robots...had me sayin WTF!! many times....still say WTF to that game lol...

atm0073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 atm0073
Member since 2005 • 3069 Posts
Running out of time during the "Mile High Club" mission in CoD 4 right before I reached the final door. Luckily for me, I was able to beat the mission a few tries after that one. Many of my "wtf" moments came during my younger days of gaming, so I can't really remember any of them.
NBSRDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 NBSRDan
Member since 2009 • 1320 Posts
I'm pretty sure every level in Castle Crashers had one of those.
tony2077ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 tony2077ca
Member since 2005 • 5242 Posts

seeing some of the threads on this site

HitomiChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 HitomiChan
Member since 2009 • 15305 Posts

All of my notable WTF moments deal with games either crashing or freezing.

edgewalker16
yeah.. :x.. i was about to finish the first Fatal frame then it crashed on me.. :x... then i saw my disc was scratched..
savebattery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 savebattery
Member since 2009 • 3626 Posts
Driver 2. I was driving around and tried to jump this draw bridge as it opened, and it glitched out the whole game. Cars were floating around, buildings were disappearing, there were odd portals on the pavement that teleported you places, and the pedestrians walked right through solid objects.
Kensquall444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kensquall444
Member since 2008 • 92 Posts
[QUOTE="savebattery"]Driver 2. I was driving around and tried to jump this draw bridge as it opened, and it glitched out the whole game. Cars were floating around, buildings were disappearing, there were odd portals on the pavement that teleported you places, and the pedestrians walked right through solid objects.

Haha yes, I remember that! At first I was like WTF! but then I went woah flying cars, awesome! I then would hope the game would bug again in hopes to see it... ahhh good times.
Blackguard7666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Blackguard7666
Member since 2009 • 37 Posts
One time in WoW, we were doing H OK and the last two mobs at the end before the final boss (a caster and a warrior) just wouldn't die like normal. Then, when we finally killed them, I (being main DPS) was half on health, healer was OOM, tank was out of health and rage, and off DPS was low on energy and health (Blood Elf Rogue). Then, while we were drinking and eating they respawned again, within seconds! Samething, they wouldn't die like normal. So we all stood there like "WTF!?" and fought them on low mana and health....tank died, and so did the rogue. Priest put on bubble and I hit Engraged Regeneration and got my health back up and killed the last one. It didn't happen a third time, though. I think sometimes the GMs f*ck with players. Just my speculation, though.
lars_KdDo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lars_KdDo
Member since 2009 • 111 Posts

The end of the new Prince Of Persia

gaymerdude22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 gaymerdude22
Member since 2009 • 50 Posts
Buying a used game for 60 bucks, and as soon as inserting it in the drive realizing it didn't work... WTF!!!!
-Goldensilver-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 -Goldensilver-
Member since 2009 • 42 Posts

I have been doing a quick run-through of Ocarina of Time and the game froze on me. I just beat the miniboss in jabu jabu's belly and the game froze. Last time I saved? I can't even remember.... don't even want to turn the game on and look. lol

webbut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 webbut
Member since 2005 • 2946 Posts

prety much every sence in No More Heroes

PetJel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 PetJel
Member since 2009 • 3725 Posts

Playing 75 minutes of PES on top player level, 0-0, finally scoring with a perfect build up, then 30 seconds later the cpu becomes unstoppable all of the sudden and scores.

That just makes me go "WTF??"and instantly put down the controller and turn off my Playstation.

zcds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 161

#20 zcds
Member since 2005 • 1984 Posts

On Godfather wii getting killed with one shot when i had full health. Or the mobsters taking 3 shotgun shots to the head. Most recntly the Conduit, the final mission. WTF? it's that short?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
Member since 2008 • 5396 Posts

Killing a hunter on resident evil (directors cut, psx version) with one shot from the beretta on advanced, was like wtf? Tried to take one down again with the handgun and then got decapitated :(

Blackguard7666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Blackguard7666
Member since 2009 • 37 Posts
Oblivion, the first time I played, and placed the Nightmare sword mod in the game, it kept making me fall through the ground when I approached it. Dang thing was on the statue in Anvil, and I'd go to grab it, and *whoosh!* down I went. Left me thinking WTF?
DavidRswii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#23 DavidRswii
Member since 2007 • 1210 Posts

Everytime a character runs through another like a ghost :0

Odnomiar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Odnomiar
Member since 2004 • 1070 Posts

Resi 4, Salazar. When he turns into that Giant Tenticle with a mouth thing ... the first timei saw it was like how am i sposed to kill that?! Stood there and blasted him with my magnum, right in front of him.It just openedit's mouth and swollowed me whole. I was like WTF?!! the next 4 attempts weren't much better either.

and RESI 5 being 1HK from that bug creature! WTF?!?

SPOILER FABLE 2

finally completing the game and you're given the 3 choices. i chose sarifice, thinking, they won't really take myfamily and dog... or that they'd givea chance to get them back...

but no. :cry: WTF boohoo

only a couple of my WTF's?!?! but listing most f them would take all day.... oh, one more. Seth, SF4. cheap as fook Hammer him 1st round. get smashed every round following for the next hour!!?! WTF!?!

edgewalker16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 edgewalker16
Member since 2005 • 2286 Posts
One time in WoW, we were doing H OK and the last two mobs at the end before the final boss (a caster and a warrior) just wouldn't die like normal. Then, when we finally killed them, I (being main DPS) was half on health, healer was OOM, tank was out of health and rage, and off DPS was low on energy and health (Blood Elf Rogue). Then, while we were drinking and eating they respawned again, within seconds! Samething, they wouldn't die like normal. So we all stood there like "WTF!?" and fought them on low mana and health....tank died, and so did the rogue. Priest put on bubble and I hit Engraged Regeneration and got my health back up and killed the last one. It didn't happen a third time, though. I think sometimes the GMs f*ck with players. Just my speculation, though.Blackguard7666
Translation?
WesWelker_83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 WesWelker_83
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
In Madden 09 I always end up seeing an unbelievable glitch that happens at the worst possible moments for me. The reciever I am going up against gets a free 20-30 yard gain or a touchdown. At the beginning of the play the receiver teleports 10 yards off the line of scrimmage completely open and the QB throws to him for an easy first down. Every time this happens I sit there and go WTF not this SH1T again! LOL
DoomZaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27 DoomZaW
Member since 2007 • 6475 Posts

Biggest WTF moment in my life? The moment i (in a completely psyched mood) inserted Fallout 3 into the 360 and BOOM! RROD!

flowersjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28 flowersjf
Member since 2008 • 2856 Posts
[QUOTE="gaymerdude22"]Buying a used game for 60 bucks, and as soon as inserting it in the drive realizing it didn't work... WTF!!!!

Dang that has to hurt.
ALazyMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#29 ALazyMonkey
Member since 2008 • 47 Posts

I have lots. The ones that really make me go WTF is, for example, in Infamous I was fighting a boss when all of a sudden I fell through the ground, it wasn't the first time either, I also hate when I punch or shoot something point blank it doesn't hurt the enemy.

Letmekilluplz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#30 Letmekilluplz
Member since 2009 • 184 Posts

One time my friend threw a spike grenade on the ground in halo 3 then I threw a bubble shield over it and ran inside(I didn't see the grenade) It exploded and the spikes bounced around in the shield and impaled me.

Letmekilluplz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#31 Letmekilluplz
Member since 2009 • 184 Posts

Biggest WTF moment in my life? The moment i (in a completely psyched mood) inserted Fallout 3 into the 360 and BOOM! RROD!

DoomZaW

Judging by your post you reverted to your PS2 copy of madden?:P

zeorshadow19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 zeorshadow19
Member since 2007 • 1471 Posts

I somehow did a barrel roll in need for speed most wanted and still won the race.